[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /adv/ getting their family for christmas? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rudolph.gif (466KB, 382x319px) Image search: [Google]
rudolph.gif
466KB, 382x319px
What's /adv/ getting their family for christmas? I'm stumped for ideas and could use some inspiration!
>>
>>16570052
I always get them something useful.

Like a LED flashlight or something they can use and think "who gave me that?"
>>
I Want To Cum Inside Rein Deer
>>
>>16570052

Got my brother a jacket.
Got my parents a couple lobsters and steaks.
Got my girl a bracelet from Tiffany's.

I try to get stuff for people that they can use, show off, or eat.
>>
>>16570052
>What's /adv/ getting their family for christmas?
I got my husband a new computer chair, my mom and step-dad games from their Steam Wishlists, and I'm making small bundt cakes in assorted flavors for people to grab (some for my coworkers and some for my guy's family). The bundt cakes are 4" and I'm making little cake boxes to put them in out of assorted green and red card stock. The flavors are Red Velvet, Kentucky Butter, Banana, and Pumpkin, each with their own frosting/glaze/topping.
>>
My sons Christmas list was:

-Freddy plushie(fnaf)
-Foxy plushie(fnaf)
-Bonnie plushie(fnaf)
-five nights at Freddy's poster
-nerf guns
-a tardis
-minecraft toys

I got him all of that.

I got my best friend a Fitbit watch cuz he's a gym rat and my dad loves his. I got my little brothers a gaming headset and rapid fire nerf gun. My little sister got a makeup kit.

That's it
>>
I recently just moved across the US for a job, so my family and I have decided to forgo giving presents completely, and settled for a skype call.

It's the best thing ever. I'm honestly considering abolishing the gift-giving tradition from Christmas if I were to ever develop a family. It feels better to just talk than to exchange meaningless gifts everyone picked out from their favorite store.
>>
File: cat tree.jpg (158KB, 313x640px) Image search: [Google]
cat tree.jpg
158KB, 313x640px
for my parents
>paying to replace the windshield on their car
>paying for a full house carpet cleaning
they're really hard to shop for, so I figure practicality would be good

my older brother
>hey you pikachu sealed in the box
>pokemon white CIB
>pokemon soul silver CIB
>sony vita (black)
>retro duo v2 (black)

older older brother and his fiance
>two cast iron skillets
>two tickets to see breaking benjamin
>model motorcycle to put together/paint
then I'm baking cookies or brownies for his fiance, and they adopted two kittens from the shelter I work at a few months ago so got them a custom cat tree to match their house color scheme, pic related

boyfriend
>3ds XL
>pokemon omega ruby
>signed copy of homesick by ADTR
>toys for his dog

for my kitty
>fountain style water bowl
>toys/treats

for my husky/staffie pup
>dog house
>new crate
>new dog bed
plus I know my family and bf are going to spoil him rotten with toys and treats

old fart lab/pitbull
>new bed
>treats
he's 14 and blind, so he doesn't do much anymore besides sleep and play with the pup on occasion

plus I work at an animal shelter and I'm pretty close to my coworkers in the kennel, so getting each of them a christmas ornament to match their pets, or at least as close as I can since most of them have mutts. then baking a bunch of cookies for all the shelter staff
>>
did secret santa.
have black recipient friend.
being asian, decide to give him chopsticks.
its not too late to worship the Japanese masterrace.
>>
>>16570052
nothing, I don't have family.
Christmas is always the hardest time for me.
>>
>>16570052
Christmas is about Jesus. Not gifts. I give everyone I know a cross.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.