[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give it to me straight, /adv/. Do I have a chance of ever finding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Untiffffftled.png (728KB, 515x915px) Image search: [Google]
Untiffffftled.png
728KB, 515x915px
Give it to me straight, /adv/.
Do I have a chance of ever finding a girl that will like me?

21 year old kissless virgin, never had a gf whatsoever.

6'3"
>>
yes, obese or deformed, or a single mom with three kids.
>>
>>16570002

Yeah bro you got this. Stop thinking like a virgin and start acting like a 6'3 man.
>>
>>16570002
Shorten the hair on the sides of your head.

Work on your shoulders/neck.
>>
>>16570002
My forehead looks like yours, am 5'9, and i've got a cute gf since three years. So yes op, you can do that too.
>>
>>16570007
>>16570008
>>16570023

Thanks everyone

>>16570038
How did you meet her? Is she really in love with you? That must feel so nice
>>
>>16570023
yeah if you do this with your hair I think you forehead will look better. other than that your pretty hot. I'd fuck you. it must be a lack of confidence or maybe your attitude that's the problem. cause it's not your body
>>
File: Untitled3.png (677KB, 661x729px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
677KB, 661x729px
>>16570100
Lack of confidence is definately a part.
I just think my failure to get to know a girl is a combination of the confidence thing and being ugly.
>>
You're good looking and I'm not trying to be nice.
>>
>>16570124
If you mean that, this is the first time I ever heard that in my life.

>>16570100
>>16570023
About the hair thing.. I really hate that look. I feel like that's what douchebags and sheeple do with their hair. Would it help if I would just shorten it in general?
>>
>>16570069
Met her through my hobby. Pretty much felt butterflies in my stomach when i first saw her. Talked to her immediately, because in that moment i felt the need to do it so hard. I just followed the urge, felt no fear of fucking up, i just wanted to talk to her, see her, be around her. we both spaghettied hardcore, it's not even funny. After a month it became obvious that we had a connection that would lead to a relationship. Didn't have any mutual interest besides said hobby, don't share any political view or worldview but there was something about her and something about me that just clicked effordlessly.

That's what i look for in a potential partner, that effordless click.
>>
>>16570155

Did she have the same butterfly feelings at that first sight?
>>
OP. You're not even ugly.
Eventually you'll get a girl.
If virginity is such a big ass deal, you can find some chick in /soc/ to take your virginity.
>>
>>16570120
You look and have the height. Just work on your confidence and girls will come. And try to initiate the talks.
>>
>>16570120

Damn nigga, you have all kinds of shit in your favor:

-tall
-white
-eye color
-decent chin

Do you have any bros? You need to ditch your virgin attitude (thinking about love, worrying about your appearance, being gentle, etc.)
and start doing man shit (telling dirty jokes, going on adventures, womanizing, etc.)

Watch the movie Swingers. Vince Vaughn says it perfectly- "You're a bear with sharp claws, wondering how to kill a tiny bunny"
>>
File: 143235827599.jpg (7KB, 210x194px) Image search: [Google]
143235827599.jpg
7KB, 210x194px
>>16570120
Given that I'm a straight male, I really don't think you're ugly, OP. Maybe your face is shaped sideways a little bit or maybe you're just doing it out of habit. I don't know.

All that nonsense about confidence and being yourself and shit is really not good advice. When there's a connection, there's a connection. Also stop wearing t-shirts. But that's personal taste.

It's not so great either. I would give my life to become a wizard and stop this horrible heartache that's been around since forever. But hey, it's an experience. You'll find someone. I believe in you.

Ganbatte, OP.
>>
>>16570164
Thanks anon.
I just wish I could honestly believe that.

I've been contemplating seeing a hooker so often lately...
I guess the only reason I didn't do it yet is because I even find that scary.

>>16570172
Thanks man. Where do I find them?

>>16570174
Thanks for the advice, I'll definately give the movie a go.
>>
>>16570161
Nah, she didn't. But i made her feel that way after a short time. Kids in kindergarden have gf's and bf's. That drive that i described when i saw her and got to know her, that drive to be around her, talk to her, make her laugh, tease her, provoke her, protect her, make her mine, that's what even little boys feel, and i know you've had that feeling too before. You can kinda act on it. As if you were that little boy again, and as if dhe were that little girl again
>>
>>16570120
Damn OP, you're cute.
>>
>>16570174
wait, did you say decent chin?
my dentist advised surgery because he said people were gonna think i got beat up or something
>didnt do it because 'it would hurt'

>>16570181
it's not a habit, unfortunately. it just grew sorta asymertical i guess ;_;

>when there's a connection, there's a connection
b-but there isn't any. ever. ;_;

I love t-shirts. It's what I feel most comfy in. Sorry anon.

Thanks for the reply <3

>>16570191
pls no bully
>>
>>16570204
>pls no bully

I'm serious. You've gotta have confidence, maybe that's the problem.
>>
>>16570002
The angle of this picture makes you look like you have the head of a three year old on the body of a large adult.

>>16570120
You have a decent face in this picture.
>>
>>16570215
In that case, thanks so much anon.
How does one acquire confidence?

>>16570223
Thanks man
>>
OP don't worry about looks... I am a 6'5 fellow who has awesome public speaking skills but a big nose and crooked teeth... but girls don't seem to care because i have a big load of confidence. Thats all it takes
>>
>>16570236

That's comforting actually, thanks.

Now all I need to do is get confident. Somehow.
>>
File: KnockOnMyDorr.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
KnockOnMyDorr.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
fifteen finger forehead
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.