[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently I'm not gay, but the only women I'm attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: stupid.jpg (597KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
597KB, 800x600px
Apparently I'm not gay, but the only women I'm attracted to are fat chicks into alternative fashion.

How do I maneuvre this without sticking my dick in crazy?
>>
How fat? And do you mean gothic?
>>
You are being way too ambiguous for 4chan. No need to speak cryptically, just say everything very bluntly, that's the beauty of anonymity.
>>
>>16569052
idk like not immobile. kinda hard to explain since standards are different around the world and a girl that's BIG in this corner of Europe would be just mildly bigger than average in most places of the US.

As long as there's like no ribs showing and I can get my arms around her we're good.

And not really like standard gothic but just weird. Pink hair and hard makeup and black nail polish and shit.
>>
>>16569061
If we say 25% of alternative girls are crazy, and 25% of fat girls are crazy, I'm going to guess roughly 50% of alternative fat girls are crazy, because I'm bad at math.

On a scale of one to ten how fukcign fucked am I?
>>
>>16569063
So not fat at all but average girls? And colored hair. Go to tumblr or /soc/
>>
>>16569072
>Go to tumblr or /soc/

my goal was to avoid the crazy
>>
>>16569086
I don't think there are girls with pink hair that aren't crazy. I think once in highschool I put some pink in my hair. It was a rebellious stage years ago. But I prefer to keep my natural color as an adult.
>>
File: iskra.jpg (46KB, 597x598px) Image search: [Google]
iskra.jpg
46KB, 597x598px
>>16569049
Go for the women who are voluptuous.

Dem curves are better when it's not on the belly.
>>
>>16569099
This idea should never be disagreed with.
>>
File: 16-07-2015.58.jpg (331KB, 616x723px) Image search: [Google]
16-07-2015.58.jpg
331KB, 616x723px
>How do I maneuvre this without sticking my dick in crazy?

you cannot. You are stuck with the loonies forever.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.