[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a complete social retard and have pretty much been friendless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (29KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 464x464px
I'm a complete social retard and have pretty much been friendless for the past few years.

it's difficult for me to find people with similar interests who will be willing to put up with me being strange

how do I make friends?
>>
pls help I'll draw you shit
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n4iq8ntquS1qg6bfq.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n4iq8ntquS1qg6bfq.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
Are you still in school?
>>
>>16566335
no I'm 22
>>
Try putting yourself out there into situations where you will make friends based on your interests like comic books, super heroes, video games, anime, lifting, sports, or through community things like volunteering or a local church does lots of social events
>>
>>16566360
I need to make friends online first so I can practice talking before I do something like that

problem is, I'm too strange even for that
>>
File: flowchart.gif (17KB, 568x796px) Image search: [Google]
flowchart.gif
17KB, 568x796px
Anon,

answer the following:

1. Why do you want to make friends?

2. What is it that you find / would find pleasing about having friends?

3. What are behaviours you believe others might find strange?

4. Does these behaviours objectively make sense?

5. If not, would you be disposed to change them?

6. What is the opposite of such behaviors?

7. List the ones you possess and briefly elaborate about the extent to which you have them: hobbies, education, fit body, good appearance, money.

Also, buy and read this book:

http://www.amazon.de/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/1439199191
>>
>>16566316
Did you draw pic of OP?
In which case, it's totally awesome.
>>
>>16566379
no, my art style is more detailed

1, because I want to share experiences with people

2, company and support

3, I am fucking insane, for example I have over 3000+ pictures of someone I have liked for over half a decade saved

4,5, no but I can't/won't stop

6, not being insane

7, what
>>
>>16566401
Well, you're fucked.

All interactions are transactional even if you don't notice it.

I gave you honest relevant questions and you reply with a shitpost. Outta here.

Just remember, relationships are transactional. You must have something others enjoy. For the idiots is money or looks, for the romantics is loyalty, hikes, jokes, a table game with pizza, a shoulder to cry on and late discussions about the meaning of existance.

You will find friends the moment you find out what you're looking for in others and what you can provide in exchange that others enjoy.
>>
>>16566374
do you have a steam account? that's how i've made all of my friends. it works pretty well

>>16566451
i wouldn't really call that shitposting, this is just who he is
>>
Look mate, you're not going to make friends unless you change. You recognise that you have really weird behaviours but you say you "can't/won't" change. Why the fuck is anyone going to put any effort into a relationship with you? You clearly don't want to change yourself even though you know you're weird, but in order to get friends you have to stop doing certain weird shit. If you really cared you'd be willing to change.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.