[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 15

Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
Yesterday I went out with a girl who I've had a crush on for quite a while. Everything went well and we both had a great time. However, for some reason my brain has suddenly stopped feeling attracted to her. It's like I can only feel attracted to girls I can't have and the second there's actually a possibility that we could become a couple my brain aborts. Does anyone else have this problem?
>>
Girls:
If a guy absolutely ruins a picture where he's standing next to you because his face is awkward as fuck, does it ruin his chances with you?
>>
File: 1449786190986.png (1MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449786190986.png
1MB, 406x720px
GIRLS or guys.
I'll watch a movie with a girl in a few weeks.
What movie should we watch?
She likes tumblr-tier things like Harry Potter and YA novels.

Tbh I'm not asking for a movie that will get me laid for sure, i'm just asking for a movie that a girl with those tastes would enjoy.

Also, any tip about how I should act while watching the movie is welcome.
>>
Guys: do you find pregnant women attractive?
>>
>>16563395

It's a fetish for some people, and men can be very attached to a pregnant woman if they think they're the father, but generally no. It's a huge signal that you're unavailable and have serious life obligations ahead of you.
>>
Guys↓
Hey, so I met this guy on a dating website a year ago, and things really hit it off, except at the time I identified as asexual, and still do, but I never told this guy because for some reason I could be really sexual with him online, whereas he knows I have never done anything more than kiss a guy and we're both pretty young, thing is, our online relationship is pretty neat, but we've only met once in person, and I'm scared to again because I'm afraid he won't like me as much or expect our online sexual past to be the same in real life. I just need a guys opinion on how this situation sounds.
>>
>>16563374
The Fault in Our Stars

Cry.
>>
>>16563374
Paper Towns is a good one.

The most important thing to remember is get a feel for her comfort level, never make her feel uncomfortable, and don't be afraid to vocalize whats on your mind, as long as it's not during a major part in the movie.
>>
Difference between lust and love, how to know what you're really feeling
>>
>>16563374

Is this like a netflix-and-chill thing? The movie barely matters; pick a recent Hollywood blockbuster if you want to play it safe. You should watch in bed; put the laptop on your lap so that she has to sidle up to you to watch comfortably.

>>16563417
Option 1: Tell him straight-up that you're asexual. Be prepared for him to not believe you or lose interest because he read sexuality into your previous interactions, but don't regret any of that (it sounds like you haven't been dishonest with him or anything). If there's space for a platonic romance then it'll happen.

Option 2: I don't want to question your sexuality, but if you're young, and you've felt differently about this guy in particular, then it's possible you haven't got it completely figured out yet. You could try meeting up with him and giving physical intimacy a shot. Again, though, be upfront about what you're doing and what your intentions are to protect both of you.

>>16563444
Masturbate within a few hours before your next date and see if you still like them.
>>
>>16563460
You're a genius!!!!
>>
>>16563417
I couldn't have a long term relationship with a girl if sex didn't become a part of it eventually. I'm all for waiting until there's lots of love and comfort between us, but it has to factor in eventually. My 2 cents.
>>
I am a really smart, cute, fit 8/10 guy and I am a big awkward dork.

I don't really know how to make small talk so I just kinda spill spaghetti, it's like this strange curse that just drives me up a wall. It's not just with girls either, but like in general.

I have qt grills approach me/eye me semi regularly and I am too straight up buccatini to know what to do besides fumble. I think my biggest issue is that I never really take risks... I don't even want to think about all the opportunities that I've missed out on (basically all but 1, and she initiated it obviously) this year.

If a guy was cute and fit, but dorky and awkward, would you give him a chance if he tried to initiate anything?
>>
>>16563530
I love dorkiness, it's my favourite thing about my boyfriend, but I don't know how willing I'd be to deal with a guy who can't even talk to me.
>>
>>16563420
>>16563436
I don't know a lot about her, but i'm sure that any romace shit won't work.
She's a bit edgy, she probably would enjoy something like The boondocks saints, but i want to keep reading opinions.
>>
>>16563556
It isn't that bad, I can talk fine. I just get flustered.

Thanks, that helps a bit.
>>
Regarding Snapchat, how should I initiate a conversation with a girl?
>>
>>16563341
anyone who would judge you for not taking good pictures shouldn't be worth your time in the first place.
>>
>>16563648
>HELLO LETS FUCK
>>
To men:

What would you do if your long term girlfriend took care of herself, but aged horribly and you no longer found her physically attractive?
>>
Hey bros., there is this qt pie at work but has a daughter. Anyone with experience dating a single mother.
>>
>>16563667
Are you a girl? Or do you just not understand what opposite means?
>>
>>16563664
Well for some guys its all about companionship, i personally like girls i can just talk too. I mean as long as you take care of yourself or dont look like a troll
>>
>>16563680
Rather post here then make a new thread but ok you cunt
>>
>>16563404
I have 5 kids. Trust me the reality of pregnancy is hell.
>>
>>16563332
Yes, when i was in high school i would get really into a girl and then begin texting and hanging out but as soon as something could happen my attraction would just turn off, even on drunk hookups, would really like them when i woke up but a week later they are pretty much nothing to me, it goes away though, dont worry
>>
>>16563718
What is the reality?
>>
>>16563395
Not even remotely. Any man who does is by necessity a fetishist.

>>16563664
Nothing. Stay with her. The relationship, including the sex, is about more than how she looks.
>>
>>16563395
HELL NO. OH MY GOD. NO.
>>
File: 1449868143188.png (249KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1449868143188.png
249KB, 624x352px
I've been on and off with this girl about 6 years. We are both TERRIBLE with reading other people's feelings and comically awkward in many aspects of life in general. I suspect we may both have a mild form of autism.

Our talks and dates go swimmingly at first, and we get cozy, then we get into massive arguments over our feels, we viscously attack eachother's insecurities and then she cold shoulders me after ive sufficiently pissed her off. We then stop talking and separate for 6 months to a year before she'll message me again and the cycle repeats.

Well currently I'm at the cold shoulder phase and it has occurred to me after 6 years that she might actually be kinda into me.

I fucked up real bad this time though, having assumed that she was simply using me, (which she may be doing idgaf) I told her she was a bad person and asked why she even bothered talking to me.

I also told her she was a bad person and to not bother me unless she wants to fuck or actually so something interesting. I fucking realized how insanely sociopathic that sounded and feverishly tried to apologize.

She has generally believed me to be "evil" at various points in the past, she once asked "What are you?" And compared me to the dude from clockwork orange. She has also called me "inheritly" mean and tried for a year to convert me to her faith.

I have generally been oblivious to her feelings and how douchey I've been until fairly recently.

How the fuck am I gonna get out of this anons I feel like a fuckass
>>
>>16563686
>Rather post here then make a new thread
>then

what an appropriate grammar mistake
>>
>>16563846
Guy here, but it sounds toxic and I think you should steer clear of her.
>>
>>16563444
Its hard to explain what love really is but when you fall in love, you'll know
>>
>>16563395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7EGWwQwYgE
>>
>>16563578
>She's a bit edgy
Taxi Driver then. Everyone loves Travis.

>>16563417
>I identified as asexual
>I could be really sexual with him online
It sounds retarded. I'd probably 360 on out in that situation, especially because your actions don't align with your claims.

>>16563664
>you no longer found her physically attractive?
My initial reaction would be to see what we could do to remedy that. If theres no attraction the relationship will take a hit, no getting around that.
>>
>>16563395
>Guys: do you find pregnant women attractive?
No. And for me it's a huge turn off to think the woman is carrying a kid from another man. [I wouldn't mind if my own kid though.]

>>16563846
You two fell into a vicious cycle. I think it would be the best if both stopped seeing each other.

>>16563664
>What would you do if your long term girlfriend took care of herself, but aged horribly and you no longer found her physically attractive?
I'll age with her too, then what's the deal? That we became an ugly couple? I would still wake her up with a sincere smile and say she's my pretty.

>>16563667
More info, please.
How old are you, the woman and the kid?
>>
>>16563664
Curse my luck. I mean it was bound to happen at some point but I'd always prefer it to be later rather than sooner.
>>
How you feel when is the first time you will have sex with a guy and he can't get the boner? not because of you, but for his anxiety problems
>>
>>16563664
To be honest, as long as you're physically fit and have a good body, I will stay.

Having a decent body almost defies age. A key is to take care of your skin early on.
>>
File: 259145[1].jpg (52KB, 475x712px) Image search: [Google]
259145[1].jpg
52KB, 475x712px
Girls,

How do you feel about guys who collect figures?
Nothing like lewd anime girls, but stuff like the picture.
>>
>>16564201
Shit happens. Tell her you want to take things slow and stick to what's comfortable for you.
>>
>>16564223
How do you feel about a woman who collects things like Hello Kitty memorabilia?
>>
>>16564223
I have a few myself so I think it's really cool. I've currently gotten my boyfriend three so far. Nothing special, but I'm happy I could start his collection.
>>
>>16564223
Not a girl, but two of my best friends begun dating because both collect figures. So guess what, you have the chance of meeting a girl who does.
>>
>>16564223
Male but interests and hobbies will rarely bite you in the ass unless you're obsessive about it.
>>
>>16563190
Guys

When you initiate conversation with a girl, is it usually because you like her?

How do I know (online) if a guy is interested in me. Is it about initiating? Because I haven't spoken to him since the beginning of this year. Not sure if I should wait for him to start a convo or if I should move on
>>
>>16564302
>is it usually because you like her?
Generally yes, but sometimes as just a friend too.

>I haven't spoken to him since the beginning of this year. Not sure if I should wait for him to start a convo or if I should move on
As in neither of you have initiated contact? It just sounds like its dead in the water if there hasn't been a conversation in nearly a year.

If I havent chatted up a friend in that long, I've probably forgotten them and/or stopped caring about them.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 236x354px
Men: What is the hottest thing a woman has ever done for you? And do you have any unfulfilled fantasies you'd like to try once in your life? No judgements.
>>
File: Wut da zog.jpg (79KB, 563x587px) Image search: [Google]
Wut da zog.jpg
79KB, 563x587px
SUPER autistic question here but

Girls, how do you prefer men to greet you for the first time?

With men I just shake their hands. That's crude and seems ill-fitting for women, so normally I just extend my hand and hold women's for a few seconds, the same amount of time I shake for. But women always want to shake.

I am not autistic and after meeting someone I am all hugs and normality, but I can't figure this part out. I've been thinking of extending my hand but with the back of my hand tilted towards the ground so the woman's hand is towards the sky, which seems more fitting.
>>
>>16564223
I don't really care, as long as it's not obsessive. It'd make buying presents easier

>>16564201
If I was inexperienced, I'd probably worry it was me. Otherwise, I know this stuff happens and I wouldn't worry too much about it
>>
>>16564380
Shaking hands in a non-formal setting is pretty autistic, I've never done it when meeting someone casually. Just say hey and maybe do a little wave.
>>
>>16564380
unless were at work I don't shake a girls hand, I just put mine up without waving as I saw hello
>>
>>16564385
>>16564384
We must run in different circles. Everyone I know shakes hands every time we see each other, and I know a lot of people. The only ones who wave are the extreme introverts.
>>
>>16564393
Where do you live? I will admit I live in a pretty casual culture
>>
>>16564394
I live in Oregon, which is casual as can be. But I guess my friends are more conservative? IDK. I mean I don't know anyone who doesn't shake frequently, if not every time.

So assume you live in a place where you shake. Do you still just wave to women? Or hold their hand briefly? ...shake?
>>
So let's say I had a good first date, and the girl expressed at least verbal interest in a second. The chemisty wasn't sizzling, but it seemed like we were both looking for excuses to draw it out and spend more time together.

When is it too early to look her up to set up the next date? I had to swat my hand away from the phone to text her tonight.

Usually I'm the one trying to brush off women who want to text constantly between dates, but this girl set my head spinning, and I'm forgetting how to not give a fuck.
>>
For either.

I just recently moved across country, maybe 2 weeks ago. I have a girlfriend in ny, while I'm in ca. We've been dating since april. The day I left we both had fits of tears, and honestly it was a good day, we really connected at a high level and I loved it.

Now that I'm away though it's been itching at me to get out of the relationship and just focus on the job and friendships I have here for a while, or pursue other girls. I wouldn't do the latter while with her, so I'd have to break up. Is this just transitional blues? I'm feeling really mixed up about all the positives and negatives, I feel like they're about even. Should this be the case?

Also, today, she became very passive aggressive about our lack of contact. Sunday is an extremely busy day for her, and I know this so I didn't reach out. She apologized and got lovey dovey after, but I dislike the cycle of unreasonable>reasonable and then back.

Thanks
>>
Girls, I still don't get the "asshole" part in relationships, even after all these years.

What kind of an "asshole" would I need to be to even have a GF?

I'm not a selfish asshole type of person either, hell, I actually feel like a blood sucking parasitic piece of shit every time I even ask for help of any kind from any one, no matter how small or big the request is.
>>
>>16564523
The only girls in relationships with assholes are just as shit as the assholes themselves.
>>
>>16564523
Burnt guys get confidence and being an asshole confused.
Don't be an asshole. Do be confident.

And asking favors from people actually makes them like you more, so don't hesitate so much.
>>
>>16564504
>I dislike the cycle of unreasonable>reasonable and then back.
Better learn to enjoy penis then.

But to be real, she's probably intuiting that you're pulling away. I had a similar thing with a gf where I pulled away, she got bitchy and needy, which made me pull away more, and so on til the intimacy and trust was just sucked out of our relationship. Kind of a vicious cycle.

I don't know your whole situation, but it seems like the kind of moment where you have to either lean in and really make the extra effort to make her feel wanted and secure, or break up so you can both move on. Holding a relationship together isn't always fun or easy...

Why do long distance in the first place? If you don't have a plan in place to reunite at some point, you're both just living in denial.
>>
>>16564504
When will you be living together again?
>>
>>16564531
>so don't hesitate so much.

If only I didn't feel like shit afterwards, I would actually ask, I really do feel like shit when asking for anything, even if the request is literally nothing.
>>
>>16564567
It kind of sounds like you don't value yourself enough.
You're worth doing a favor for. Most people actually love doing people favors. It feels good!
>>
>>16564523
Oh man you're just looking at the surface and thats why you cant get a GF."Assholes" as you so expertly put it are just more interesting than you, oh and have a little thing called confidence. (to actually ask the girl out)
>>
For girls

Should I hit on a girl and try to take her out. She is in this cool group with 9/10 girls and all that, they hang with skaters and all fucks, but I do not care about that. I met her through a good friend who is a biker or how they are called. We have a connection and I enjoy talking to her, but these popular social circles kind of scare me

In the past, few girls that I hit on used to printscreen our convos and send them to their friends and I was a fucking joke. I am afraid this will happen again, although I try to not be that cringe and clingy. So far, it goes great, but once we advance beyond this texting part, I think it will go to hell somehow.

Why do women do that? I get rejection, it is perfectly normal, but why do you want to laugh of that guy and share it with your bitchy friends so they can laugh as well.
>>
is there a such thing as a 'boob friend'? sort of like a fuck buddy or fwb and its just limited to boob play? how would i get one?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 476x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 476x345px
Do girls actually like it when you compliment them a lot on dates?

My biggest problem I think is coming on too strong too soon, I just get really into someone if I meet them and have a connection because it doesnt usually happen

So over the course of the evening I feel like I've told them I like their outfit, their nails look really pretty, I think their necklace is cool, they look really pretty etc. A fair few times over the date if its a long one

Not like every single sentence coming out of my mouth is an "Insert compliment to recieve sex" line. I just... I want the girl to know how much I dig them and how pretty they look
>>
>>16564632

Going after the wrong sorta girls m8. You're going after bitches.
>>
>>16564830

Probably, but I'm not putting any feeling in this, since the problem mentioned above.
>>
>>16564361
Pic related would be a huge fucking turn on
>>
What are some signs that a guy isn't in it just for the sex and that he's actually into you?

>he tells you stories about his family
??
>>
>>16564908

He cares about you as a person. He helps you and asks how you feel.
He also enjoys spending time with you, doing stuff not sex related. That is what I would do anon
>>
How does sex feel like with a vagina? When does it start to get painful? Post-orgasm, pre foreplay, cervix hitting?
>>
Girls:
What would make you date an ugly guy? I mean what can he do or be besides being ugly, to get you to date him?
>>
Girls what do you expect from a first date? Should it be fun, deep, interesting...?
>>
>>16563444
Lust is when the person is shitty and you just want their body, genitalia, rosy scent. And you absolutely hate their personality.

Love is wife material. If you don't have quality friends then you won't understand love.
Love is about being partners in life and never getting bored of eachother.
If you have a friend you meet everyday, talk deep things to eachother and enjoy one another then that is love.
>>
>>16563190
Recently I've been having feelings for this guy who is divourced. He has two kids from his previous marriage. He has a very sweet and cheerful personality though.
Is dating a divorced guy with kids really that undesirable? Can dating a divorced guy be even better than dating one who was never married? Anything I should be aware of?
>>
guys: what do u like girls do while intercourse
>>
>>16564950
You should try to find a level of your own personality that's not THAT revealing. You want to give her a honest glimpse, but don't kill her with your most awkward traits. For example, it's ok to talk about politics, you can also have controversial ideas, but you'd rather not tell her about that time you have written a fascist manifesto
>>
>>16564908
>>he tells you stories about his family
Absolutely
>>
Can any one help me out? Would much appreciate some pick up lines for myself, and my lesbian friend, no this isnt fckn bait its a serious post, anything would be much appreciated!! Thnx in advance
>>
>why are you here?
>I wanted to see you
Girls, too much?
>>
>>16564536
>>16564535
We don't have a hard date. It was basically me asking her to come out and her saying it'd be at least a year.
>>
>>16565101
Not cry.
>>
>>16565098
bump
>>
>>16563395

Not really.

>>16563417
Like you're bloody confused. Sorry, that's mroe a jab at your writing style than anything else, it's hard to tell what you wanted to convey.

I think your fears are giving you more doubt than there should be. If you two have a good relationship, even an asexual one, and you're both willing to meat, why not? Yo aren't the same person offline as you are online, and neither is he, and expecting it is foolish.

Give it a try.

>>16563664
Kiss her, hang out with her, talk to her. The physical aspect, for me, is the least important one, albeit the only one I see when initially approaching a person. If you're a good person, by heart and by deeds, then we're going to be happy together.

>>16564302
Generaly, if I start a conversation, I want to know HER answer, for whatever reason (could be platonic, more likely could be to see how she thinks).
And give him a bloody message, instead of waiting. We're neurotic as well, afraid of bugging you, making you uneasy. Give him a simple "hey!" if you're too nervous about a proper message. Anything other than silence.

>>16564361
So many answers....
Sexually, the hottest thing she did was to make me fuck her in the uni bathroom. Sexually, I have a LOT of fantasies I'd like to try, from BDSM, to toys, to simple gestures.
Emotionally, the hottest thing she did, was hug me as a thank you for helping her through the night. THE hottest, most intense feeling I've ever had (orgasmsx10 at minimum), I literally just stood there unable to move, unable to process other inputs (I think it was a grandma that walked infront of me to the bus, but can't say). Emotionally, there's a ton of fantasies I'd like to try, but they'd be rather hard to do, because faking them...

>>16564908
He asks about your day and pays attention to (some of) the details. He offers to help.

>>16565101
There is no clear answer. Depends on our mood, the setting, the guy, the girl.
>>
>>16564632
>In the past, few girls that I hit on used to printscreen our convos and send them to their friends and I was a fucking joke. I am afraid this will happen again, although I try to not be that cringe and clingy.

Yo this shit happened to me a few times when I was younger, it honestly fucked with my self confidence and esteem for a long while. I remember many occasions where I didn't pursue someone because I was scared of the post rejection mocking

most girls don't do this though, and there's no sense worrying about it, but it can be really hard to shake that sense of nausea

just go for it, dogg, life is too short, don't make the same mistakes I did
>>
girls, if a guy you hardly know messages you on facebook out of the blue, how does it make you feel? is it weird to you, does it happen often?

context: i like a friend's friend and i'd rather speak to her in person but i don't think i will have the opportunity
>>
I will start teaching at a high school soon. Is it a bad idea for me to continue wearing a bandeau bikini to a local beach? I may bump into students there in the future.
>>
>>16563190
Ladies, what would you think about a guy who had sex with escorts/whores/strippers in the past? What if he neglected to tell you until much later in your relationship? Would that change things for you?
>>
>>16565403
He wants my vagina. Doesn't happen often as I rarely use FB.
>>
>>16565480
>Ladies, what would you think about a guy who had sex with escorts/whores/strippers in the past?
That's ok as long as it wasn't recent.
>What if he neglected to tell you until much later in your relationship?
I'd understand not telling me straight away as it's not something you would normally bring up. I wouldn't be mad if you didn't bring it up. I'd only be pissed off if you tried to hide it from me.
>Would that change things for you?
Is this about the second question or the first?
>>
>>16565485
The second question. Sorry... Should have been more clear.
>>
>>16565477
No, you're fine.
>>
Guy here, what do I do with my arms when I kiss a girl?
>>
>>16565403
If you've spoken recently in person you're fine, if not don't do it. Unless you have a good context for thinking about this person outside of, "I just randomly came across her profile again and remembered how hot she is."
>>
>>16565511
Whatever feels natural in the moment.
>>
>>16565511
More like "what do I do with my hands." The arms follow.

Hold her. There are lots of spots to do that. Hands on her hips, or move them further back and pull her in from the small of her back. Grab her arms right below her shoulders. Maybe only put one hand on an arm and use the thumb and forefinger of the other to "lift" (basically no actual pressure) her chin. Or put that other hand around the side of her neck with your fingertips in the hair near the nape of her neck. Use both hands to gently cup her head right below her jaw (thumbs below ears, palm on the point of the jaw, other fingers around the back). Or do that with one hand while the other is buried in the hair on the back of her head.

Or use a free hand in any of those positions to grab her ass.
>>
>>16565499
>going off you just bringing it up later
It wouldn't change much. I'd probably think about if for a couple of days then only bring it back up if I was winding you up.

>going off me stating previously about you hiding it
Depending on how much trust I had with you and how long we were together it could change things. If we hadn't built up much trust and I found out you were keeping stuff from me I would consider ending it depending on how much I liked you. I'd be more cautious whenever you told me stuff for a while afterwards.
>>16565511
Stroke arms, hand on the cheek or hold her waste.
If it's your gf same as above but arse too
>>
>>16565480
I would not expect my partner to volunteer this information, but I would expect truth if I asked directly. Also, frequency determines if this is a red flag or not, if it's only once or twice out of curiosity I can understand, but if this is a pattern I would probably walk away.
>>
>>16564380
I'm a girl from a Washington, so fairly similar to Oregon.
I always go for a full firm handshake with a nod, eye contact, and smile whenever I meet someone. I've actually been complemented on my handshake form haha.
I don't know what you mean by just holding it. That's strangely intimate. I'd be surprised if a guy did that to me.
It's like you say, the girls are trying to shake your hand. Don't resist.

It's hilarious that you suggest the palm down thing, since that's so opposite.. Because the only other way you'd do this (which I have NEVER seen in our casual pacific northwest, unless in jest) would be for the woman to extend her hand palm down, for the man to take it palm up. There'd be a slight raising of both hands where maybe the man would kiss the top of the woman's hand. The woman would curtsy and the man would slightly bow or nod his head.
Pic related.
But that is crazy insane formal.
>>
girls i want a fwb but i want it limited to boob play. like we dont have fuck or anything but i can play with her boobs. is such a thing possible?
>>
>>16565538
Honestly, probably not. Is there a reason you wouldn't want to include other sexual acts?
>>
okay then.
my ex-gf broke up with me in June.
She is now with my best friend. They know I was extremely mad and depressed. I don't talk to them, and I didn't see them since June. But now I'm going home for the holidays, and I'm sure I will meet with them, since we have a bunch of friends in common. I don't care about them, but I think it will be embarrassing. How should I behave to not be awkward? Not talking to them is childish, picking up a chick just to show them I can would be unnatural, since it never used to be my style. But I don't want to be that "look, he's a pussy, he can't get his shit together" guy.
>>
A question for (tall) girls who have experiences with shorter guys:

What sex positions are better/worse than if you're around the same height?
>>
>>16565485
>>16565532
>>16565536
So you have no problem that he pair for sex? I was not expecting that.
>>
>>16565546
Not really. I'm not going to get pissy over shit he's done in his past.
>>
>>16565546
Within limits, of course, but everyone has made poor decisions in their life so who am I to judge?
>>
>>16565553
>>16565554
Well.. Shit. I was so concerned that if I paid for sex now that no woman would ever want me later. Thank you, anonettes, for giving me hope.
>>
>>16565543
this is the angle im coming from, plenty of girls go out and hook up/suck cock/give bjs but doesnt actually lead to sex right? well i would simply progress to boob play staged and bring up the convo and say "you know what, i really like your boobs but i dont see us together in long run so can i just play with your boobs so we dont fuck and get attached?"
>>
>>16565128
Giving this a bump

Context is that I stuck around this one place a bit longer than usual and ran into the girl I used to date, then we just hung out for a short while. We never explicitly ended anything when we used to date, we just cooled off to the point where we stopped meeting up and we became friends-ish.
>>
>>16565125
Christ, just google it you lazy broads.
I'm always a fan of just saying hi and commenting on the atmosphere, something their wearing, weather, local events, whatever.

But if you're looking for pick up lines, google is your friend.

Also making a post that's right away aggressive puts us on the defensive. I wouldn't suggest it.
You're also allowed to say "fucking" here.
>>
>>16565568
It's too much.
>>
File: 53997706_p0.png (596KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
53997706_p0.png
596KB, 700x700px
Don't want to make a whole thread about this, but I want a guy's perspective.

>I'm pretty girly and sweet looking
>am actually fairly experienced, age 24
>love sex, have hookups sometimes, fuck on first dates, etc., pretty laid back and open
>there's this guy, turns out he has had a crush on me for over a year
>he was tripping over spaghetti trying to talk to me for a while whenever we happened across each other
>he went on a group camping trip just because I was going and he'd get to talk to me there, he never went camping before that
>I knew he liked me for a while and was tired of him beating around the bush, so I offered him my number
>went on two dates, finally I made the first move and leaned over for a kiss
>he closed-mouth kissed me, wouldn't give me more
>ask him, says he doesn't want to go too fast for me
>he is hung up that he thinks I'm sweet and innocent, even though I've told him I'm not innocent at all
>he's heard me talk about sex and make crude jokes while we were drunk while camping, so I don't know why he thinks that
>I've actually been ready to fuck since date 1
>I don't want a serious relationship because I'm graduating in May and moving quite far
>he seems to be a slow moving romantic type
>I just want his dick

I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt him, but I don't want anything serious. I'm only interested in him for sex, although gym buddies would be good as well. How do I even say, "So hey all I want is your D, sorry to crush your feelings?"
>>
>>16564302
Yes Tbh.
>>
Guys

How do I get a reserved coworker to talk to me more? I've developed a little bit of a crush on him, but would be just as happy having a good friendship with him. We chat a little bit but a lot of the time our conversations end up just stopping dead suddenly and we sit in silence. How can I persuade him to be more open with me?
>>
>>16565579
> invite him home
> have some (alcoholic) drinks while chatting
> seduce him

You can tell him about your intentions after he's been inside you.
>>
>>16565579
I can't relate to the guy at all, but it sounds a lot like he's just projecting his own anxieties onto you. The guy couldn't make a move, couldn't develop a date properly, couldn't kiss you the right way, etc. Get a clue already. He's in over his head by miles. Just because you know how to express your desires doesn't mean he'll have any way to process his feelings about it. And do you really want to deal with the emotional fallout over the next five months? When you jump him, you're basically grabbing a leech and sticking it right onto your flesh.
>>
>>16565596
Change the context of the conversation from "chat a little bit" to "let's go out and do fun stuff together." Friends can still hang out outside of the workplace, even if the romance thing doesn't pan out.
>>
>>16565128
>>16565568
Thank you for context since this question is impossible without it. You're still not really giving much. What kind of place? Why was she there? How did you know she was there? How long were you there? Did you have to travel far to get there?
And why didn't you contact her directly instead of lurking around her haunts?
I'd say to throw something else in to make it seem less creepy.
"I haven't been around here in a while and I wanted to check it out. I heard the coffee over in that cafe was good. Plus I was kind of hoping I'd run into you. I've only been here around 15 minutes so I lucked out."
>>
>>16565578
Bummer. She didn't seem to dislike it and we got along just fine afterwards, but that does kind of explain why she never initiates anything on her part I guess.

What should I have said? How do I recover?
>>
>>16564380

In what setting? At work a handshake is fine, although I hate them and it's more of a hold his hand for three seconds thing. Otherwise you can grab her shoulder/upper arm, or not touch at all. Hugging people you don't know is weird.

>>16564481

You're overthinking it. Just text her.

>>16564504

Since April isn't a long time. Long distance relationships never work. Just end it.

>>16564523

You're retarded and visiting /areninegay/ too much. Girls don't like assholes.

>>16564632

Are you in high school? That girl sounds like a bitch, no one mature does that. Don't go after that type of girl.

>>16564932

It gets painful if it's too dry...this happens with condoms. Also painful if you're too rough, or take it all the way out and slam it back in repeatedly. The skin around the opening is fragile. Cervix hitting feels good during sex but after the horniness wears off, it's like you got punched in the stomach.

>>16564941

If he's a cool and interesting person. But not too ugly. Try to improve yourself.

>>16564950

Just fun.
>>
>>16565558
Why would you want to visit a sex worker?
>>
>>16565579
I can relate to you since I'm an innocent looking girl who likes casual relationships and fucking around.
I'll tell you this: you're making a mistake. He wants to fall in love with you. You're going to break his heart.
>>
>>16565618
>>16565598

So I should abort mission? Damn. He's really hot though. Could I try fucking him just once first? I mean, do guys really turn down free sex? I guess I should make it clear I meant I wanted sex, not a relationship. Plus he's a 45 minute commuter so it's inconvenient.

>>16565597

Kind of want.
>>
>>16565635
You should absolutely abort mission. There's just no question in my mind.
>>
>>16565559
I'm sure there's at least one woman out there who would go for this, but I doubt there's anyone out there expressly seeking this out like you are.

Would you feel comfortable arousing a woman through nipple play and then stopping despite her horniness? Would you feel comfortable getting turned on by the groping and then stopping even if she was willing to go further? And think about the message you're sending here, "I like to send time with you so I can feel you up, but you're not good enough to actually fuck."
>>
>>16565635
Slut here: 100% abort mission.
Some guys can handle casual sex. An annoying amount absolutely cannot. They get possessive and clingy and jealous. He will add unnecessary drama if you keep going.
>>
>>16565615
Because I am an objectively unattractive man and I just want to have sex with an attractive woman. There's no way any woman above a 4 would give me the time of day. I hate myself so much I just can't imagine having sex with someone as ugly as me.
>>
>>16565559
Sounds like a good way to get kicked in the dick. Don't try this.
>>
>>16565604
It was the nearby school, college, academy, whatever you call it. My classes were done and hers start 45 min after mine end. I usually take a beeline home, but this time I stuck around for 20ish minutes, talking with a classmate and looking up some shit on my phone to pass the time with her on my mind. Of course I hadn't planned to stay a full 45 min, but she arrived early. We took a walk in the surrounding area for a bit, dropped by a local convenience store for some snacks, and on the way back she asked me why I was still here. She knows how I'm usually gone the moment class ends.

We generally text somewhere between daily and every other day, and bump into each other during breaks on weekdays. However, lately she's been skipping a lot of days due to medical, legal and personal reasons. She's been shooting down my attempts to meet because of it too, and I suppose I kind of missed her. Maybe they're excuses. Maybe they're not. I'm not going to overthink it if she doesn't make an active effort to avoid me or shoot me down.

Being this forward kind of made me wonder for a bit, though.
>>
Theres a i girl with the one i used to have a lot of eye contact in highschool, i was sure she liked me and i sill do. The thing is that i asked her out and i panicked after telling her what i felt towards her, basically i started rubbing my face and saying 'no, no, no, no,' like a complet autist. She said " i never though you liked me " and some nonsense crap. Naturally, she rejected me. After that she started having even more eye contact with me followed by turning her head really fast and ever crying once. After a few months things got better for her, but she kept staring at my eyes a lot. I know she liked me but i fucked my chance. Should i ask her to go watch a movie together or something? She is the kind of girl who reads stephen king, has no social life and quite authistic, just like me. I think i still have chance.
>>
Girls:
Can any guy kiss you in new year? What can he do to improve his chances?
>>
>>16565690
Christ, no. I'd kiss a guy who I would also kiss under other circumstances.
>>
>>16565689
Sure, go for it. Worst that would happen is that she'd turn you down.

Are you sure she rejected you? What did she say?
>>
>>16565701
She didn't gave me a concrete answer, i just assumed she rejected me. Anyways, was something like " i never felt like that for someone ( while watching away) ".
>>
girls

curious for ideas of how i- in a socially acceptable fashion- could let some girls know that i understand that they are mildly sociopathic and to knock it off with my friends.

two girls on the outer edge of my social circle have a very dangerous set of traits: they are both adorable & have no social conscience.

the upshot is that they are popular enough that nobody suspects that they love playing games with people who trust them, and bored enough to wreck those people.

i saw ~3 girls who looked up to them growing up. they all had sparks of intelligence and capability, and all of them ended up as dumbed down husks of that potential, primarily because the two first girls knew how to guilt/pressure/tease them into bad habits.

i will admit that one of them was probably going to end up am idiot anyway, but the other two missed out on some critical chances to grow and learn because of these femme fatales. i almost respect how good they were at leading their friends into ignorance, but ill be damned if i let it happen again. ive been working very hard with my closer friends, and theyre making strides socially, mentally, and in ethics. they arent playthings, and i will make that clear if i need to.

tl;dr, crazy girls hide in plain sight, how do i let them know ill kick their crazy asses if they mess with my friends again
>>
>>16565737
So you're obviously in high school.

Come back when you have an adult life with adult problems.
>>
>>16565737
Your friends are capable of looking after themselves and they can date who they want to. You're not their guardian angel or a superhero, stay out of this.
>>
>>16565737
You're a child. Fuck off.
>>
>>16565740

but im 13 thats like totally a grown up

>>16565746

normally, yes, and the vast majority of them are autonomous. however, three are siblings who lost their father, and im effectively a father figure to them. i help then with budgeting, time management, and taught one how to drive a stick. one is very much my little sister, and told me she cut herself before her parents. (shes in therapy, doing great) im in it for the long run with these brats.

its really not an issue i havent dealt with before, just curious if anyone else has ever had to tell off a similar psycho before.
>>
>>16565716
I hesitate to agree
>>
>>16565737
they won't understand, they are women.
>>
File: 1450118288029.png (54KB, 202x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450118288029.png
54KB, 202x200px
For both :
There's this girl I really like since last month.
I'm not gonna write a huge wall of text but here's the informations you need to know :
>met this girl 7 months ago
>had a boyfriend by that time so didn't try anything
>recently we became closer (2 months ago)
>kissed me at a friend's party (1 month ago)
>cuddled together in a bed the same night (didn't do anything sexual, we weren't alone)
>cuddled 3 more times during the month (when i'm casually sleeping with her after a party or something like that)
>since i'm beta with sexual things, i didn't try to bang her
>sometimes we talk a lot, sometimes once a week, sometimes not

So. After reading this, you may conclude something like "yeah you totally have a chance with her, ask her out or finally sleep with her".
The thing is i'm not sure about what she wants. She's a really complicated girl.

When we are kind of alone, in a bed, sleeping together, we are really really close (like you know, her head on my chest, her leg on mine, her hands around me and I do the same..)

But the moment we leave the bed, it feels like everything that happened in the bed, stays in it, if you know what i'm saying.
When we're with some friends, she's not close at all. I feel like she doesn't want to show others that she's interested in me whatsoever. And it's like that everytime we see each other (and we see eachother at least once or twice a week).

And at this point i'm kind of lost, I don't know what to think about this.

Should I totally man up and finally conclude this shit?
>>
To both I guess

How often should you ask a girl/guy on a date?
>>
>>16563190
Straight guys:

>When you don't ask, does it mean you don't care?

I'm talking about when having a casual conversation with a girl and she asks you about your past, experiences, things that happened to you, your opinion on something... And you don't ask her back?

I myself am very curious about people I get close to, so I naturally want to know more about my boyfriend. I have asked him how many dates he got from online, things like that. Not creepily, just over the weeks.
However, he have not asked me of my past much, nothing personal really. We have been dating since late August and he mostly just asks me when I ask him something not personal. For example, how are you, what is that movie about, and what's my favorite something...

Do guys just not care about a girl's past or..?
>>
>>16565797
With regard to the romance questions, I don't ask back because I don't feel it's appropriate to make that a part of our interaction. I'm just as uncomfortable with being asked in the first place. Other women are none of your business.

As for other topics I just prefer to talk in terms of the present. That's enough to spark mention about the past if it's relevant.
>>
>>16565807
Not the person you're asking

>Other women are none of your business.
If you're in a relationship with someone you should share this stuff if they ask it, not be stubborn about it like the way you're presenting yourself. That just shows that you won't be trustworthy.
>>
Girls, how long without contact is too long?

This girl only texts people in general if she needs something. She's just practical like that. Now she's going through a somewhat busy period and doesn't need anything from me. All contact comes from my end, and I want to balance things out by putting a stop to my semi-daily initiating. How long should I keep this up before concluding there's not going to be an effort from her end?

And no, those texts from me aren't keeping her off her work. Adding that just in case.
>>
>>16565827
>semi-daily
Fuck. Not twice a day. Once every other day.
>>
>>16565819
What a strange enthusiasm you have to correct my behavior despite having no indication that it's been a problem for anyone, including me. It's also weird to tell someone what they should do when they never said there was a problem in the first place. Were you just stipulating that every woman in my life whom you've never met has been uncomfortable? That's the height of conceit.
>>
>>16565819
Well, that's his perspective.
Doesn't match my situation, but that's my fault for directing the question just to all guys.
I don't agree with it, and my boyfriend told me that I could ask anything, and if he had anything important to say to me, he would. (This was after I told him I felt distant because we did not communicate much - he has been trying to talk more since then)
Still no questions about my past
>>
>>16565545
I think that is something you could Google and get plenty lf results for, or at least 2 good forum discussions
>>
>>16565847
I don't mean to make an argument out of this, and at the end I'll include a little more detail related to your specific question, but I have to ask something on the topic of this controversy.
>my boyfriend told me that I could ask anything
Pray tell, does that include sexual details? Specific acts, specific women? I can only assume "anything" means anything.

Who exactly agreed that you should be privy to another woman's private sexual past? Take yourself out of the picture for a second and consider this very generally. You're saying (as is your boyfriend) that you get to know a lot of stuff about some other person without that person having any say in it. She presumably had an expectation of privacy while with your boyfriend, right? (Just like you have a certain expectation on how private he would be about stuff between you and him now.) Does that expectation get revoked because they broke up?

What I'm getting at is that you're entitling yourself to very personal information about other people who shared those experiences and words/actions/etc. in confidence. Hell, forget about their bedroom. Do you get to ask if any of his exes were abused by family? Is that part of "anything?" And if he breaks up with you, does he get to share all of the stuff you guys said and did with the next girl? I know you might be thinking "Of course he would keep some stuff secret" but why does HE and the OTHER GIRL get to decide what you want kept private? How come YOU don't get to make that decision, or just have it default to privacy? This just irks me, and I hope you take a minute to consider what I'm saying. I think you can empathize with the other girls here. They didn't crawl into his bed expecting that one day his next lover would hear about the shit they did with him. Maybe they care, maybe they don't, but that's for THEM to decide.

As promised, a bit of elaboration about your original question in a following post.
>>
>>16565862
About general past/present questions:

I prefer to keep things in the present because that's who the person I'm seeing actually is. The past affects the present and I'm happy to hear about it, but step 1 is finding out who she is today. In other words I want to find out what today's favorite ice cream flavor is. That doesn't mean I couldn't care less about how that flavor was picked or the first time she had it as a kid. That's great. But if that's important to her then it's something she can include. What's most important to me is the person she is today. In other words I'm not captivated by the past. I'm captivated by the person which that past has led up to. I'd rather know more about that person than about the history of any one quality.
>>
Boyfriend likes subbing.. But I'm all out of ideas..

Already slapped, whipped, spanked, bitchslapped, pulled his hair, called him names, pet play, slammed his head into a wall, choked, made him do things such as paint my toenails, cook, make me a bath etc. But he just want more and crueler things...Anyone got any ideas?
>>
>>16565880
shot him, cut his dick
>>
>>16565880
Peg him
>>
>>16565862
I agree with this.
And yeah, he might have promised to answer anything, but that doesn't mean he's fully comfortable with it. He probably recognizes that you consider it a blow to his character if he chooses to keep anything private.
He might not ask back because he thinks it's inappropriate or its irrelevant.

For my partners I wouldn't ask how many people they slept with, or their experience on dating sites, or anything like that. Because questions are not asked in a vacuum. Those kind of questions sound judging. What judgments would you make if his number was high? Or low? I don't want to make those judgments about my partner. I wouldn't want my partner to offer that information either.

I hear about some girls telling their new bfs how their old bfs penis size compares. Whether it's more or less why share that? The boyfriend doesn't want to think about that other dick in his gf. Plus, like this anon was saying, now this guy knows the last guy's penis size. That is not public knowledge.
>>
Girls:
if a guy has gone or goes to see a psychologist is it a turn off? (I mean in that case he should lie and say he doesn't). Also I assume it isn't if the girl studies psychology or something.
>>
How often do average girls get asked out? And is asking someone out and dating the best way to start a relationship with someone?
>>
>>16565880
I'm sort of like your boyfriend and I enjoy your off. Why not try playing with fire? After all I have a strong body and fire-play is awesome!
>>
>>16565917
I'm 23 and I've been actually asked out twice in my life. One was a guy who came out as gay a few months later, the other is my current boyfriend. I'm not ugly or anything, but I'm not the most extroverted person.
>>
>>16565895
>>16565901
Neither would bring very much pleasure to me though.

>>16565924
Yeah, fire and ice could be fun. Thank you!
>>
>>16565927
Is it the act of pegging itself or because you won't physically get pleasure? If it's the latter than get a strab on that stimulates you as well.
>>
>>16565914
No, but I'm one of those girls who likes psychology.
Imo everyone should see a therapist if they can afford it
>>
Girls and guys

I hate myself. Everytime I meet a girl I like, I always end up friend zoning myself. I've known this girl for 3 months. And we've been flirting a bit and I kinda like her. Anyways, we had a discussion last night and she mentioned that she kinda likes me too. That's good. Except ever since then, I almost feel like I've lost interest. I don't understand. I like this girl, but as soon as I figure out she likes me, my interest starts to drift away. Maybe it's just my shit self esteem. But it bothers me if I find out someone likes me. I'm worried I'm going to put myself in the friend zone. I've done that in the past with girls I like. Help
>>
>>16565935
It's more about the act. I'm sort of a switch, so being extremely dominant make me cringe although I know boyfriend would probably love it. But to me it could seriously damage the way I view him if I pegged him, and not in the positive sense.
>>
>>16565862
I don't know where you got this from. The only question about other relationships that I asked was how many people he met online...
>>
>>16565938
Therapist? We don't need therapy! I put down all the shit I've done in my autobiography. Whe you go to see a therapist you are just wasting money since they tell you what you already know in the back of your head.
>>
>>16565965
Marry me
Well no, I don't ever want to get married, I just like people who think like you.
>>
>>16565965
Some people do not have such a clear insight about themselves, it's pretty much the therapists' job to help with that. They are only giving one the tools to succeed but it's up to the individual to use them.
>>
>>16565537
You described what I want to do exactly. The palm up/down thing. Obviously I would not kiss it or get a curtsey or whatever but it seems more correct than just shaking hands.

I suppose I'm more concerned with how things should be done than how they are done in that regard.
>>
Looking for advice from anybody.
A few weeks ago I went out on a "date" with a girl who I met in two of my lectures. By "date" I mean that after an exam we both had we walked around our campus and just talked and stuff. Then we found some art show going on on campus and looked around for a bit. Eventually she had to go but before she left she gave me a hug. About 15 mins later she texted me and said that she had a good time with me. In between then and now I asked her if she had any free time coming up but she said that since exams were coming up, she would be busy with that, which is completely fine. We sit together in class and we've gotten together to study for finals and work on final assignments together. A week ago after we had a class together before we parted ways she said that she'd give me a hug but that she was sick, which was true. I take that as being a good sign because she wouldn't have said anything if she wasn't interested. We've both still got two exams left before the break, but they're not mutual classes so I won't see her anymore. Should I ask her out after exams end? I just feel like maybe she doesn't like me anymore because I waited too long to make a move, but she's been busy with school.
>>
>>16566003
>maybe she doesn't like me anymore because I waited too long to make a move
This is such a weird line of thought. You're the same person as before, right?
The only issue I can see with waiting too long is if she found someone else already.
Who turns down a guy they like just because time passed?
>>
>>16566127
I guess I'm the same person as before, as in, I've posted about this on and off for a few weeks now. I know it doesn't make much sense, but I just feel like she doesn't like me anymore. If she did like me, wouldn't she make more of an effort to see me? But at the same time, I know that's an unreasonable thing to think since she's trying very hard to get good marks. But if I can make the time to see her, can't she do that for me?
>>
>>16566127
Women do that all the time, though.
>>
>>16566178
By same person, I mean if she liked you before I don't see why she wouldn't like you now.
She's prioritizing her schooling above you. Good call, in my opinion. Ask her out after finals. Of course she's busy now.
Plus with holidays that can eat time.

Be patient. Stop trying to convince yourself that all is doomed and that you shouldn't try. Go to her.
>>
>>16564380
Handshake. Not because what you mentioned is bad but because I wouldn't anticipate (I've never had someone I didn't know yet extend their hand to me then doing anything other than shaking it) it and feel awkward for trying to shake yours anyway. I also don't see how shaking someone's hand is crude in any way. Honestly if someone just offered me their palm I would think they wanted a low five in some variation and go for that.
>>
>>16563190
If a girl says she'll think about it, am I fucked?
>>
I'm trans and I've only been in one relationship (my current one of two years). My current bf was also the first person I did anything sexually with... so I don't have any confidence about sex.

He never wants to have sex. I've tried subtle approaches and direct approaches, but I get denied time after time. He's physical in other ways (grabby/cuddly), but sex never happens. I feel like I'm constantly being teased, but he never actually wants to go further and it's really frustrating. He says it's not me, but I've asked him and he said he never had this problem before with previous girlfriends (but they all had actual girl parts). He also has ED problems and says his penis gets sore easily... we've tried combatting these with ED meds and better lubes and more foreplay, but they don't seem to help much. I've even tried asking about any fetishes he might have that would help... nothing! I don't know what to try anymore. The last time we did anything sexual was about 3 months ago.

Everything else is great... it's just this one issue. I don't have any previous relationship experience so, insight/advice from both guys and girls would be helpful. Is it me? Does he just not find me attractive? Am I so bad that he doesn't want to try anymore? He still masturbates, but even offering to help with that goes ignored (he says he just wants to get it over with?). Has he checked out of the relationship?

We've tried talking it out, but after two years I'm sure more talking would lead nowhere.
>>
>>16566206
Need to clarify, not a girl, a woman mid twenties.
>>
>>16564523
You don't need to be an asshole at all. The point is that many guys start out being a doormat and kind of forget about their personality in the process of trying to impress a girl. Then, when this fails, they go overboard and become a cocky asshole - which is still more attractive to women (especially some types) than someone who acts submissive and slavish. At least it is masculine.

The way to go is to be friendly but don't let them walk over you. Explicitly ask yourself how you would act with someone you were not interested in, if this causes you issues. Don't try to make it out like you have more in common than you do. Don't let her get away with acting like a brat. Don't neglect parts of yourself you like because you think she might not like them. Tell her when to knock it off if she's being mean or rude. Ideally all of this is done with the calm certainty of someone who knows they're in the clear and are just asking for the same respect that they extend.

This is the ideal middle ground in between being a puppy and being a dick and this is what by far most women want.
>>
>>16566210

Maybe he wants to fuck a vagina, not a asshole?
>>
For the ladies

So Ive met this girl online and we texted back and forth for about 3 weeks. We tried to meet somewhere and it went south last week. I asked if she wanted try another time, she said yes, and that she was just busy for the next week.

Our conversations were very long, we seemed to get along pretty well. She opened up about some insecurities and really appreciated me listening.

I texted her yesterday after about 3 days and she didn't respond. I'm not sure if I should text again or wait a bit. I don't want to seem annoying via text, but I'd really like to grab that coffee.

Probably overthinking, just text her?
>>
>>16566210
Thats really, really weird.
It sounds like he's not attracted to you, but if he's grabby, that makes it seem like he's not... Plus, he has ED, but masturbates? Sounds fake to me.
>>
>>16566218
That's what I thought, and I plan on getting the proper surgeries, but he keeps saying he'd rather I keep the penis... so either he's lying for no reason, or that's not the case.

His ED definitely seems to get better when my penis is out. Maybe he's just gay and the rest of me turns him off? That's another worry that keeps popping into my brain.

>>16566226
Yeah... that's why I'm so utterly confused here. It doesn't add up, but that is the reality here.
>>
>>16566216
>that they extend
*that you extend

>>16564805
See above reply. Be picky about your compliments. Say something if it is heartfelt, don't shower her in them. It is an uneasy position to be placed in and if you're doing it right she can tell you like her from your bodylanguage and the interaction. Compliments are great but overdoing it makes them lose the appeal and makes it look like empty sweet talk.

>>16564941
If I found him attractive nonetheless. That has to do with physical features (friendly eyes, endearing smile, my preferred bodytype) related things (good smell, nice relaxed way of moving and carrying himself physically), the way he interacts with other people (is he charming? funny? opinionated? kind/thoughtful? intelligent, insightful?) (aspects of) his personality (is he ambitious? passionate? sexually/physically oriented? sweet? reliable?) and our dynamic. With some people you just naturally have chemistry and they bring out a fun side of you.
>>
>>16564941
Just because you think a guy is ugly, doesn't mean a girl does. Your evaluation is even less accurate if you're straight, because you're biased against the guy.
>>
>>16566225
Ok you must be me in the past or some shit.

Literally just wait.

I mean we're all busy with daily shit all the time.
>>
>>16565101
take initiative, show/tell me what you want
>>
>>16565511
put your fingers in her ear. Double wet willie
>>
>>16566190
That all makes sense, but I can't help but be a basket case about it. When I'm with her, I can generally control my spaghetti, but when I've got time to think about it, I lose my shit. Thanks for the advice though, the only way I'll know is if I ask her out, but after exams when it's more conducive for both of us.
>>
>>16565545
Limited experience but 69 is amazing if you're around the same height, very natural.

>>16565559
Nope. Realize most women get very little out of having their breasts played with and it would just be kind of frustrating for them... like they are allowed to extend you their boobs for you to do whatever with, but they don't get anything good in return.

>>16565737
It takes two to tango, if they will forget about everything because of girls like this then it was probably bound to happen sooner or later. I don't really see an option here, if they are as bad as you describe they'll just feed on your frustration and be more eager to fuck with your friends but not literally.

>>16565880
Sit on his face and smother him, tell him to not even think about moving away from your pussy until you feel you've climaxed enough times. Ridicule him during ("I guess with whatever you try to pass off as oral sex this will take all day" etc). Tie him up and tickle him. Optional slapping if he makes too much noise in response. Go for a run and have him lick the sweat off your feet. If he likes actual humiliation, you can force him to wear a penis sleeve or tell him you're considering making him do it because his dick can't satisfy you (so he'll just have to try harder in the meantime). Drip wax on his body, edge him forever and don't allow him to cum. When he's close for the so manyth time, get up, say you're bored, you're done having sex and you're going to go out now and he better come with you and not think about jerking off. Let him do things for you, like cooking, naked while you mockingly tell him he's a good little maid. Let him feed you and not eat until you've had your fill. Hell, you can even do little things like force him to wear a thong of yours to work and snapchat you pics in the breaks to prove he's not taken it off. Get creative, there's tons of things to try!
>>
>>16565954

Anyone? :/
>>
>>16566328
It sounds like you're either so anxious about the prospect of actually opening up, being vulnerable and intimate with someone etc that you freeze up and lose interest - or you fail to recognize that you only "like" girls for being cute and a challenge, and once you "have" them there is no point of interest anymore because you did not fall for their actual personality or even who they specifically are. Aka, liking the chase more than the girl.
>>
>>16566341

>Aka, liking the chase more than the girl

the thing is though I'm not one of those guys who can just talk to girls easily. I mean shit, I haven't been laid in 4 years. I did have a chance earlier this year, but i backed out on it. And then with this girl, shes so cute, and i like her personality a lot. but literally, as soon as she told me she likes me. Like almost instantly, the thought of distancing myself kicked in. It makes me feel like shit. I think its probably a intimacy issue as well as shit self esteem. I look at myself in the mirror sometimes and wonder "why the fuck would any girl be interested in a skinny fuck like me". Hell, I remember 4 years ago, when i last did anything with a girl, the girl was sucking my dick and looking up at me. After like 5 minutes i started getting weirded out and felt uncomfortable because i thought "why the hell would she want my dick in her mouth?". I actually ended up going flacid in her mouth, she got offended. and i left.
>>
>>16566361
That doesn't really mean much. In real life all kinds of people run into hang ups, not just the most stereotypical type. But I'd say you can probably sense whether this is an issue for you if you closely watch how you feel... eg whether when you have a personal moment (like her confiding in you) you catch yourself being happier about the 'meta-part' ("I'm doing well, she's starting to like me, this is a good sign") than what is actually happening ("she trusts me, I love that we had this moment"). Just some examples to illustrate but you probably get what I mean.

From what you described though it does sound like intimacy issues. There is no real quick fix for this at all. But for me, I can't say I have this issue to the same extent, but I think like most (young) people I know those moments where your body disgusts you and you convince yourself that someone would be crazy to be attracted to you. And for me it helps to actively and attentively force yourself to realize you don't look at other people the same way... eg, critically look at someone (of your own sex preferably) you find quite attractive and note that they have their flaws but it doesn't mean anything. It's not about being perfect but about having a certain aura or being a certain way, a certain person with their own way of looking at the world and carrying themselves. If you think about it, it is fairly non-sensical how much people obsess over sex when the majority of the population does not look that great, and average to below average human bodies can look pretty damn funny rationally. But it is not remotely rational. It's about something that happens between two people that is based on psychology and hormonal reactions and primal urges but not on rational thought.
>>
>>16566395

What you say about the blowjob is obviously that you are so worried about how you are perceived by others that you can't be comfortable just experiencing what happens in the moment. This will probably get somewhat better with age naturally, and you will get some insight in it... all the more if you are aware of it and invest in trying to change your thought patterns. But other than that I think this is just a long term kind of deal, sadly.

However, make sure to not fully avoid situations like this, because that will only enable you to remain stuck in your ideas about yourself. You need to have that interaction with other people that goes against your conceptions about yourself or you have no hope at all of breaking with them. If you feel less invested anyway, why not try to tell this girl how you feel? While obviously stressing that this is your problem and it's not just her who's unable to hold your attention.
>>
>>16566397

>This will probably get somewhat better with age naturally.

i hope youre right. Im 25 right now

>why not try to tell this girl how you feel?

i honestly don't think i could bring myself to do this. I haven't even told me friend about this. They all think i'm retarded or gay because I've turned down sex from girls in the past. But i think if i told the girl about it that i'd really kill any attraction i have towards her. its just too deep for me.

I do appreciate the responses tho anon.thanks.
>>
So basically I'm down 50 pounds, and still have another 50-60 to go. Do you think it's worth trying to date in the interim, or if I should just wait till I'm done with the process?
>>
>>16566437
Not to depress you further but it sounds like this particular gal is already kind of a lost cause to begin with. But you could always delay it and give it a shot if you feel certain that there's no chance to have a change of heart about her anymore. It might seem pointless but I think it would be a big step because emotionally it is quite intimate, and things can grow huge lives of their own if they are locked inside your head. Sometimes merely putting it into words out loud can take away a lot of the power it holds over you, because you make a choice to make it "something you can talk about" and not just an inner demon for you to fight privately.

Good luck man, sorry that I couldn't offer more concrete advice.
>>
>>16566475

its ok man. It was just nice being able to talk about it i guess.
>>
Guys.

My boyfriend accused me of not trusting him. This was in a situation that wasn't about anything regarding that. I feel really bad about it. I don't snoop or pry about things, or anything else that is a sign of trust issues. And I definitely do trust him.

How do you get an impression like that if there's no reason to?
>>
>>16566507
Ask him directly.
>>
>>16566509
He got really upset over this, so I'm giving him some time to cool down before talking about it again. Thought I'd drop by here meanwhile, if there'd be any insight on it.
>>
>>16566507
What did you do? I can't discern his line of thinking if I don't know what he caused his line of thinking.
>>
>>16566210
Hey, sounds like your guy has a lower sex drive. Which sucks for him, since like those other responses, people assume guys are always ready to go for sex. But sounds like he isn't.
It's not your fault. Sometimes someone's sex drive will just lower even if it was better in the past. How old is he?

Since he's still physically intimate and all.

Though it sounds like he isn't telling you everything, or maybe doesn't have the introspection to know what's going on.

Because even if he's having these troubles, it doesn't sound like he's really trying. I'm glad to hear you guys have tried medication and lube and foreplay, but the conversation needs to be ongoing.

Since he can be lulled into a sense of security if you don't. He can pretend everything is okay, when you're not
>>
How can I help my girlfriend is she's going through some tough times? We can't spend much time together so I need to be quick when we talk
>>
>>16566534
He's 27, and has other medical issues, so the ED is mostly explainable, I think. And I'd be ok with a low sex drive, but apart from when we first got together, he never initiates... it's always just teasing.

The only reason we tried different things to make it work is because I made the effort to try all of it... I bought the lube, made doctor appointments for him, bought his meds, and the foreplay is mostly solo stuff to make sure he can actually get it in. On the rare occasion we have sex, he usually wants to finish in another room by himself.

This is my first relationship, as I mentioned... I've tried everything I can think of, words only go so far, and at this point I don't know what to do. He knows how important it is to me, and how much it bothers me. If the conversation should be ongoing, what else is there to say? From everything I've discerned, he's definitely in this relationship for the long haul, and I'm ok with that as he's a great person, but the lack of sex is going to drive me mad eventually.

Thank you, Anons, for replying.
>>
>>16566558

buy her a gift
>>
Recently I've been having feelings for this guy who is divourced. He has two kids from his previous marriage. He has a very sweet and cheerful personality though.
Is dating a divorced guy with kids really that undesirable? Can dating a divorced guy be even better than dating one who was never married? Anything I should be aware of?
>>
>>16566788
I think the biggest thing is kids in your situation. How do you feel about being stepmother to his kids? Do you want kids of your own, and if so, does he want to father more children? Those sorts of issues. Also since he has kids, his ex will be present in his life quite a bit, are you okay with that?
>>
>>16566558
The best thing you can do is let her complain and vent to you all she wants and always agree with her. That goes such a long way in stressful hard times.
>>
I am most likely just overthinking this but, when I contact this girl I like through social media or texting, she is short with her responses. However when meeting in real life she usually initiates the conversation (about work/school/friends) that she tends to drag out. Is there any sort of meaning in this behavior?
>>
>>16566800
Maybe she just enjoys actual conversation to texting.
>>
>>16566793
>How do you feel about being stepmother to his kids?
Depends if I can get along with kids. The kids usually live with the mom.
$Do you want kids of your own, and if so, does he want to father more children?
No and no.
>Also since he has kids, his ex will be present in his life quite a bit, are you okay with that?
If there is nothing sexual, then yes.
>>
Men: how unattractive is it if a girl isn't fat but has kind of a big belly? Like a belly that sticks out farther than her boobs and ass
>>
>>16566800
Some people just don't like texting, I wouldn't worry
>>16566558
Do everything you can to make her life easier when you have time, send her sweet messages when you don't.
>>
>>16566835
She's either extremely flat, or fatter than you claim. Neither of which are up my alley.
>>
Girls:
How do I tell gf that she needs to wipe her ass properly after shitting and that she doesn't do so?
>>
>>16566863
Buy some of those flushable wipes and put them right next to the toilet.
>>
>>16566835

A belly that sticks out farther than someone's ass? I'm sorry but that's fat.

Also flat stomachs turn me on like crazy. As I'm sure they do to other guys.
>>
>>16566871

You mean those baby wipe things?

She wouldn't use them. I don't think she's aware or wants to be aware that she isn't wiping fully. She just does it once or twice and then leaves the shitter without checking.
>>
>>16566881

I've been living with her for only a couple of months and I've began to notice and it's driving me crazy
>>
>>16566881
They are like baby wipes but made so you can flush them. And you never know. She might see them and be like oh nice!
>>
>>16566890
>you can flush them
They actually block the sewage systems because they don't break down properly like toilet paper does
>>
Why do some women say that it is easier for them to date in their 30s? Are they trolling or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>16566899
Not the ones labeled FLUSHABLE. But yeah everyone knows not to flush regular baby wipes.
>>
>>16566913
No, even those. You can flush them, sure, but most of them don't break down the way toilet paper does and they can clog the system. Google it if you don't believe me. They're also expensive as fuck compared to normal toilet paper
>>
>>16566925
Well then be cheap and enjoy your girlfriends shitty asshole.
>>
>>16566955

Not even me tho m8, my last reply was when I asked if you meant baby wipes.

And no ty.
>>
>>16566955
I'm not that anon, anon. I'm just pointing out how bad of an idea those are.
>>
>>16566960
Sorry no ids. You're only other real option is to just tell her. Good luck!

>>16566963
I think if they were really a huge epidemic ruining all septic systems they'd probably be taken off the market. Worth the risk if anon can noticeably tell she's not wiping all the poo off...
>>
Any stories of femanons who happily married a divourced man with kids? I have feelings for this guy but it turns out he has a daughter from his previous marriage.
>>
>>16567008
The entirety of if you'll be happy is how you feel about his daughter, what he expects from you and his daughter, and how often she's over.

How old is she? How old are you? Does she live with him? How many years before she moves out?

I turned down a guy who has a four and six year old. Because I'm twenty and don't plan to spend minimum fourteen years raising these kids if I get into the long haul. I don't want kids of my own and I don't want to be tied up by someone else's kid.

But say, my dad has a girlfriend. And I'm sure that I was not a consideration for that girlfriend. Because while my dad is a divorcee with kids, I'm grown. I see that woman as an equal, not as an authority.

The typical experience isn't relevant to you, because all that matters is how you feel about this and how much work you're willing to put in.
>>
How does a 25 year old hugless kissless virgin trick a girl into being his gf?
>>
>>16566835
That must be fat, no two ways about it.
>>
>>16565101

Show enthusiasm: go down on me, kiss me all over, wrap your limbs around me, beg for dick, tell me what feels good
>>
>>16567075
Give her attention and buy her things. And even that's not necessarily guaranteed
>>
I am 25. She is 7. She lives with him during the weekends and sometimes during the holidays.
Is picking a guy with kids too settling-tier?
>>
>>16567118
Forgot to quote >>16567058
>>
>>16563190
My girlfriend is a somewhat troubled girl whenever people get mad.

I am a very angry person usually, and she takes these feelings away, but due to her past, and the shit she went through in her childhood, she cannot handle anger.

Period.

But, I still have the problem of suppressing my anger when she is around. Mainly when jerks walk up to me and try to start something and she's around. What do I do to show self control and not be so mad around the gf?
>>
>>16567123
>>16567118
Seven is pretty good. I have a friend who is dating a guy with an eight year old.

If you go for it, be warned that she will get jealous. That age is nice since they're a little more mature, but you will totally have moments where you're like, "Oh yeah, she is a CHILD."

My friend is currently dealing with the fact that whenever the bf leaves the room, daughter is openly rude to my friend. My friend is a push over and isn't sure how much authority she holds. Daughter recognizes that and pushes boundaries.

You will have to assert yourself and outright say, "Hey, that is not cool to speak to me that way" at least once. Because she is daddy's little girl and used to having all his attention when she's there.
>>
I just ended a relationship with the woman I thought I would spend the rest of my life with and I just need some clarity. Is it normal behaviour for her to party and kiss her friends, male and female, when I'm not around? I let her do her thing but she cheated on me many times and I'm just not able to comprehend this. I would do, and did do anything for her. She has anxiety and depression but is that an excuse for her to go out and do drugs and act so promiscuously? SHe always had an excuse and made it seem as though it were my fault so I tried even harder to show my love, but in the end I read her messages to a friend she had a 3 way with while we were dating, and they were mocking our sex life and she even admitted to her that she had hooked up with another guy. I dumped my water on her head and left her house. I haven't talked to her in 4 days.
This was my first serious relationship so I just don't know what is normal behaviour in a relationship.
>>
Girls, any kind of input on things that a random guy could do, preferably regardless of context or prompts (just looking for general ideas, nothing specific) that would improve your day?

I'm trying to into cold openings and I need a jumping off point.
>>
>>16567148
Nah mate that's not normal. She got issues. She did you wrong. Find someone worth. Using mental issues as an excuse to fuck around is awful.
>>
>Used to be fwb with girl
>No longer wants to be fwb just "friends"

Is it wrong that I dropped her?
>>
Guy here. Does owning a dog affect my chances of finding a date? I mean, some people/girls dislike dogs.
>>
How many guys I'd have to date to get "experience" about relationships and all?
>>
>>16567216
(preface, I'm not a girl) If anything it increases your chances. I meet more girls when I walk my dog than everywhere else combined.
>>
>>16564908
Easiest, sure fire way is that he sticks around even though you haven't put out.
>>
>>16567232

he might just be a beta
>>
>>16565480
Complete deal breaker for me, both the past and the keeping it from me.
>>
if a girl that i casually have sex with starts holding my hand in public does that mean she thinks she's my girlfriend? i'm kind of concerned

>friends for 3 years
>start hanging out more "intimately" in her apartment during breaks between classes
>have sex a few times now
>sleep overs, lots of talking
>would classify her as my best female friend

when we had sex the first time i told her i didn't want a relationship, and she said she was ok with that. but i think she forgot or something lol
>>
>>16567245

maybe she just likes being intimate. You should definitely talk about this though
>>
>>16567245
Sounds like she's fallen for you. Happens a lot with fwb. End it now or be straight up with her before you lose her as a friend too. And hurt her.
>>
>>16567217
None. There is no evidence that prior failed relationships make later relationships more successful.
>>
if girl A sees me with a girl B (holding hands, etc) how long should i wait before asking out girl A without seeming like a dog?
>>
>>16565657
Post pic, I bet you're not as ugly as my current bf.
>>
File: fat.png (386KB, 490x500px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
386KB, 490x500px
Why are most women so hypersensitive and overly, sentimental about shit? I understand the contrast between testosterone and estrogen, but fuck...I can even talk to them like I would a guy friend without her spazzing.
>>
>>16567347
Some women are overly emotional. All you can really do is tune them out and talk to women that arent retarded.

My women friends are definitely "feminine", but I don't feel like I have to constantly censor myself with them because of some stupid safe space crap.

>>16567216
People are more likely to appreciate a dog, than dislike it. Assuming you take good care and train it anyways. I own this little rat dog and women adore him.
>>
File: Shrek_034c9a_5043540.png (232KB, 465x470px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek_034c9a_5043540.png
232KB, 465x470px
>>16564632
Slap on your favorite streetwear and tell them you listen to ghostface while groping your chick. Then grab one of the kid's boards and bust a 360 laserflip down the big staircase in the quad

Thatll get you in

Or tell them youre not a robot by varifying the pictures of spaghetti
>>
File: Shrek+and+4chan_db6d9e_4415695.png (126KB, 746x568px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek+and+4chan_db6d9e_4415695.png
126KB, 746x568px
>>16567148
>anxiety and depression

Is she a soft grunge tumblr bitch or

... shrek is love
>>
>>16563374

> Stardust
>>
>>16563444

Get married and wait a decade.
>>
>>16563785
The reality of carrying a 10 lb 6 oz baby is that the doctor snips your vaginal opening all the way through your taint to your anus. Infection in healing is nearly unavoidable, and all you can do is pump milk and lay down for 6 weeks.
>>
>>16564941

Sing well.
>>
>>16567483
My pregnancy was easy. And infection was definitely avoidable. I had a csection but I was up and about after like two days. No ripped open vagina. No infections. And breastfeeding from the milk in my boobs made me lose all my baby weight in two weeks.
>>
What would make you become unattracted to someone you're dating or your bf\gf?
>>
>>16567457
No, not in the slightest. She actually does have clinical anxiety and depression. She has been seeing a counselor for years and has medication for it. Hell, she even gets scholarships for it so she for sure isn't faking. She has a drug problem though and she's abusive. I don't know why I love her so much. I can only think about helping her but god she won't help herself.
>>
>>16567527
Substantial weight gain
Sudden obsession with religion
Decided to transition into a dude
Started treating me like shit
Stopped bathing
>>
>>16564632
There is a strange phenomena where girls are taught that boys are icky, even though they're allowed to fawn over the ones that are less icky. Add onto that that girls in your age group are susceptible to peer pressure, if their friends say someone that a girl likes is icky, then she will join the bandwagon. This is what leads to this shit.

As for this girl, just keep talking to her, and understand that social groups in high school are not nearly as rigid walled as they appear. You may not totally fit in, I never did, but I also had friends in many groups. You can date her, and as long as you can be yourself and be pleasant and not ahit on everyones parade, you'll be -at bare minimum- tolerated by this group.
>>
>>16564523
>feel like shit for asking for help
Welcome to oppressive masculinity crash course
This crash course is over, self study for the rest of your life, there are no mens studies courses in college.

Way off topic sorry. Some dudes are confident and will verbally joust each other, making them seem like assholes. Usually it is meant in good fun. Other times girls mix that up with the person actually being a douchebag. Long story short, confidence>assholeness for sexyness.
>>
>>16566835
>How unattractive is a girl with a gut.

Depends on the guy. Some will mind more than others, but I will say this though, ask 10 guys, 9 out of 10 will say that that is definitely NOT their idea of attractive, and that 1 will ask how big her boobs/butt is.

>>16566507
>Accused of not trusting

This stuff doesn't come out of nowhere unless he's deflecting and feels like he has something to hide. I suspect it's more likely you're in denial about something.

>>16566466
>Lost 50 pounds, wait for more?
Date. Better to start now than never. As long as you're making progress and actively trying, people will tend to give you brownie points for that. The rejections you face will always be less than the opportunities you miss; the more you date, the more you learn about yourself and grow.
>>
>>16563190
Femanons on birth control:
Is anything different for you, now that you take it?
Physical, emotional? Skin changes? Libido changes?
>>
Guys and girls:
Thoughts on period sex?
>>
>>16568085
I've been on the pill for almost 5 years now. Helped clear up my acne a little, decreased my libido a little, hasn't affected my mood or weight and was a godsend for my period cramps.
>>16568148
I tend to feel gross and not horny when on my period. Not my thing. Thanks to the pill I only have to have my period 4 times a year though (thanks, science!)
>>
Should I just kill myself?
I am 37 (although I look like I am in my mid 20s). Recently divourced with my husband. From what I get, finding another at this age decent person is virtually hopeless.
>>
>>16568184
Why is romance your final source of happiness?
>>
>>16568204
>Why is romance your final source of happiness
You haven't answered my question explicitly.
Is it really hopeless?
>>
>>16568205
Because I didn't want to focus on that. You look good and you didn't mention kids. That means you're a godsend for single older guys. You'll be fine.

But I think it's troublesome that you base literally your entire existence on whether or not you can find a man. Shouldn't you appreciate life as an individual? Maybe you need some friends, if you're so starved for human connection
>>
>>16566863
Tell her calmly but in a gentle tone of voice "could you wash up a bit?" while down there. (Provided you're eating out her ass, otherwise add that she "missed" something with wiping.) She WILL make sure to make it a habit. I don't see a way to not embarrass her and this brings it mildly. It is also important to act relaxed about it yourself. It can happen quite easily, you don't even have to wipe just once or something. Actually if you wipe vigorously with big movements, a tiny bit of shit can be smeared in between your cheeks which can smell terrible despite not even being visible. Or it could be something in her ass hairs. She's human, don't beat around the bush but don't be a dick about it either.
>>
>>16568216
>you're so starved for human connection
I have a dog. I am keeping the dog. I don't have kids.
>>
>>16568221
You don't have any friends outside of your dog?
>>
>>16568226
Well I do.
But I am already 37. I don't think any decent guy will pick me.
>>
>>16568231
You'll be fine. Quit whining and set up an account on a dating site.
>>
>>16568231
I'm not talking about guys, I'm talking about your support web, your friends.
37 is plenty young. I know 60+ year olds who are recently dating. They found someone. So can you.
>>
>>16567148
No that's not normal at all. And raise your damn standards for who you want to spend your life with. Really think back and consider all the times she fucked you over, and remind yourself to never take that shit from anyone again, and to note potential warning signs that could've made you realize she was not a proper partner.

>>16567178
Personally if a stranger were to approach me out of nowhere I'd just want them to be sincere. Either straight up starting conversation (breaking the ice with a tiny bit of small talk then asking what I'm doing there and go from there) or, if you don't have the guts or social experience for that, keeping it limited to "hey, you made a real impression on me, would you like to get together for drinks some time". I've had guys do the whole thing where they do a certain act and it is uncomfortable, especially if you can tell straight away you're just not interested but you now have to wait for them to finish their spiel and actually mention interest to shoot them down. Besides most people in public are heading towards something and are not really looking to be entertained or something. Not to mention I'd find nothing more touching/flattering than seeing that someone sincerely liked me a lot, and not in that "oh she's cute and doesn't dress like a whore let's ask her out" sense but the type where you feel like you already know someone or like you are kindred spirits in a way. This is achieved more by really connecting (aka being more focused on her and what happens between the two of you than analyzing what your next move will be and how you're doing), sincere eye contact really gauging her look and how she seems to feel and not just doing it because you're supposed to, open body language and all... than by some sort of trick.
>>
>>16568242
>I know 60+ year olds who are recently dating
>implying they found someone decent
>>16568241
Should I use a free or paid dating site?
Yeah, but I see singles just a bit over 30 posting here on /adv/ and some people tell them it is already too late, not much can be done, they better consider being a cat lady for the rest of their lives, etc.
>>
If I were you I'd see a specialist. And yes, I know how much shit is poured onto psychologists and psychiatrists, but I know from personal experience that they actually help. Just do NOT take any drugs prescribed until you make a background check on their side effects. I battled severe nyctophobia that way, without their "magic pills", simply by taking mild, over-the-counter sleeping pills and listening to my favourite music prior to sleeping. Now I sleep in pitch black darkness, only sometimes I get a minor panic attack, but learned to cope with it.
>>
>>16567178
It can work in certain places, but not in others. If we're both in the nerdy boardgame store, we obviously already have something in common. Do the same thing in a grocery store or at a bus stop, and you come off as desperately trying to get laid.
Long train rides or flights can invite conversation, you can chat about where you're going and so on, but if she's reading with her headphones on, she wants to be left alone.
>>
>>16567211
No. If you were real friends for prolonged time she probably feels shitty but it's worse to hang around while you were only in it for the puss and now just going through the motions than to drop her. If you were never actually friends, no, and chances are she was mostly suggesting being friends herself because she didn't know how else to handle it.

>>16567217
It's not about how many guys but about how self aware you are and how actively you work on a relationship. If you are with someone for five years and are fully devoted to making it work through difficult times like uprooting your life together and overcoming financial issues, then yes that will give you solid experience. If you date people until it's no longer naturally fun any more and dump them when you have to put in effort or the infatuation wears off, that'll bring you nothing for a long term relationship. Also depends on how critically you can look at yourself, if you're more interested in telling yourself why something wasn't your fault than analyzing what you could've done better you won't learn shit. So don't worry, it's basically within your own control and you don't need to date a string of people or anything. It's about what you take from the experiences more than the experiences themselves.

>>16567245
Ask her about it. It's quite likely that she is developing feelings and hoping that you feel the same way. I know you made your intentions clear but it's hard to turn sex down from someone you have a huge soft spot for, it's easier to tell yourself that when you get more intimate they'll grow as fond of you as you are of them.
>>
>>16568249
People tell each other all sorts of things here. Goddamn, you're 37 years old, haven't you matured at all?
Free dating sites like OKCupid have more people on them, but subscription dating sites might have people looking for more serious relationships.
>>
>>16567347
>>16567347
That you can't talk to them like you can to a guy friend is not because of being overly emotional but because they're used to something different. If you were used to your friends treating you with what is in everyday life seen as respect and courtesy and thoughtfulness, you probably also wouldn't really know how to respond if someone suddenly called you an ugly dick in jest. You need to be experienced with the situations to see it in social context and understand the way it is meant.

>>16568148
Fuck yes, the hormones make me quite horny and it feels great if a guy isn't grossed out by it.
>>
Is she teasing you when she says you're too cool sarcastically or just insulting?
>>
>>16568263
Well, I think you guys are just saying these stuff to comfort me and it does not reflect reality.
>>
>>16568281
Impossible to tell without actually hearing it and seeing her face.
>>
>>16568284
I just find it extremely annoying that you hang around here looking for asspats. Either you'll find someone or you won't. Only way to find out is to try. Shitposting for attention, trying to get people to tell you either that
>1. all hope is lost
so that you can feel validated in your self pity
or
>2. everything will be fine honey because you're so pretty and sweet
so you can feel validated in your assurance that you truly are special
isn't going to help you in the slightest
>>
>>16568284
Stop being so damn pathetic. You're not lying in your grave yet. Believe it or not with the divorce stats there are plenty of people looking for new love and if you look young and are not hung up on the past (bonus if you don't have kids) you make a good shot. Yeah the dating market is not what it is for people in their twenties but if you are above average in that why wouldn't you be able to land another above average man? Sure men love to look at hot twenty year olds but they are both typically unavailable to everyday middle aged men, and there are men who (surprise) are looking for more in a relationship than a tight body and want someone who can be an equal partner and has seen more of life. You can bemoan your faith for as long as you want or you can put yourself out there and actually see how men respond to you in person instead of reading your own projections on anonymous people's advice.
Not to mention, if you listen to this website (and plenty others) even just being a young guy in college is hopeless if you're not a Johnny Depp look-a-like. Guess what, the people who are out there living fulfilling lives regardless of being imperfect are not going to go out of their way to show that off online. It's the people who are unfulfilled with their lives who come online to preach how bad it is. Don't become one of them. It is not becoming.
>>
>>16568303
Well ok.
But still, is all hopeless? I am just looking at this from, say, a statistical point of view.
>>
>>16568285
Kinda deadpan and without smiling
>>
>>16568313
You're missing the point. Someone would have needed to be there and probably also have known what kind of dynamic and recent history you've had. She could have said it in an insulting way because she feels that you're a show off/not as cool as you think yourself to be. She could've just acted out on earlier annoyance, grabbing the chance to be snarky despite not actually thinking you're particularly uncool. It could be her sense of humor and something she does all the time. She could've been bored with the conversation and dying of period cramps and just being grumpy and autoreplying to you. No one can tell you if you couldn't read it when it happened. Just shrug it off, if she usually treats you alright I don't see what the big deal is.
>>
>>16568307
>Well ok.
>But still
Fuuuuck ooooooff
>>
Asking again because nobody answered it last time:

Am I fucked if a woman mid twenties says she'll think about it?
>>
>>16568373
Probably, at the least you didn't make an impression on her. Best case scenario is she gives you a shot out of sheer boredom or a sense of why the fuck not.
>>
>sorta friends with this chick, more acquaintances
>she strikes up a convo first yesterday
>she asks me to come join them for a sausage sizzle if i want
>cool, go grab my bro
>her and a friend were waiting but didn't in the end
>alright/good convo at lunch and afterwards
>today was a bit of a downer
>kinda got ignored, ignored her
>she's a bit aloof
>aren't able to do much talking

Should i still pursue?
>>
Girls, would you rather be called cute or hot?
>>
>>16568417
If you call me cute, I won't go out with you again.

>>16568391
If you want her, ask her on a date.

>>16568373
Yes. That's a polite no.

>>16568281
That's usually teasing.
>>
>>16568417
Both. I don't have a preference.
>>
>>16568420
Why is she doing what she's doing?
>>
>>16568438
When will this be added to OP?

>Girls are not a hivemind.
>>
>>16563444
Think about her, then fap.
If you still want her to come over after that, it might not be only lust!
>>
>>16568448
Thanks heaps
I mean is she playing hard to get or is it disinterest?
>>
Girls, how important is texting to you?
There's this girl I like and when I go to bed and see that she's online until late I can't help thinking there must be one or more other guys right now having really deep or flirty conversations with her.
>>
>>16568465
Not very. I like to keep in contact sure, but if I or him have shit to do then I don't care about it.
>>
>>16568420
>If you call me cute, I won't go out with you again.
That seems a bit drastic.

>>16568148
Aside from issues getting blood on the sheets without a towel, I don't think its a big deal.
>>
>>16568417
Depends, if it's a guy that I'd wanna fuck I would rather him call me hot but when my boyfriend calls me cute it makes me happy.
>>
>>16568148
When I'm on my period the orgasms are more intense. I used to be kinda grossed out my having sex on my period but it's just blood, my current boyfriend doesn't mind if i'm on my period, we just do it in the shower or something.
>>
For both but mostly girls:
If you've been cheated on before, does it almost guarantee you won't cheat on someone?
>>
Guys:
Do you call your gf 'babe' in front of other guys to assert dominance and/or make it known that she's your gf?
Or do you do it because it's a spur of the moment thing/you like calling her that?
Or both, or something else?

Honestly just curious.
>>
>>16568184
It's not hopeless, just harder and takes more effort on your part. Guys are a little more jaded that age, and less lust-driven, but that part is not necessarily bad.
>although I look like I am in my mid 20s
This should help a bit, unless you looked hideous in your 20s.
>>
Do some girls care about height differences? She is 6'3 and I'm 6. I don't care but I wonder if some mind being the taller one.
>>
Guys, if you were friendzoned by a taken girl, found out that she broke up with her bf, what would you do if she later admitted having feelings for you?
>>
> got into FWB relationship with a girl
> said that she's not looking for something serious right now (recently broken up with long-term partner)

That was all okay, but now there's the following:
> she washed clothes I forgot at her place
> "mini dates" at her place
> generally cooking for me
> telling me personal details before anything else

Does this hint to her wanting a serious relationship, or am I reading too much into this?
>>
guys: how would you define a "petite girl"?
>>
I own a business in the electronic cigarette industry. I compound the liquid and design flavors. What do I tell prospective partners my profession is considering saying "ya i work with ecigs" will be met with responses like "wow what a weirdo", etc?
>>
File: 1441253643164.jpg (85KB, 639x450px) Image search: [Google]
1441253643164.jpg
85KB, 639x450px
>>16568951

Petite to me means dainty. It's not just about height, weight, cupsize, but also demeanor, fashion sense, etc. If you only care about those, though, I'd say under 5'8, 160lbs, A- or B-cup.
>>
>>16568708
It's a pretty common insecurity. There are also guys that refuse to date tall girls.
You're already on the upper end at 6' flat, so she's probably just grateful you're not 5'6". At 6'3" she's gonna struggle finding a tall guy since that's already tall for a guy anyway.
If she was shorter a 3" difference might have been a bigger deal to her, but at her height? You're fine.

Tip: unless she 100% loves being a giantess (I honestly doubt it, since people are probably gawking at her 24/7), you should really refrain from joking about her height. She might do it to herself to cope, but coming from you, it solidifies her fears.
>>
>>16568969
And do guys like petite girls?
>>
>>16568951
Sometimes I see it as just short, sometimes I see it as both short and thin.
I've never heard it used to describe personality. I'd find that "dainty" itself is a word that encompasses both personality and looks, but even then I've seen it used to describe exclusively personality or exclusively looks.
>>
>>16568983

I'm personally indifferent. If the person is good company, I'm down.
>>
>>16563190
My long time best friend suddenly has become a huge dick to me. We got into a big fight were all he did was project his own issues onto me and now we've become "friends" again (although we doesn't want me in his shared apartment where is roomie is my friend, doesn't want to be in the same car as me, and doesn't even want to talk to be even though we agreed to let bygones be bygones) and now he makes fun of me behind my back. What should I do? We go to the same college and have the same friend group
>>
Guys would you bother texting a lot and having text conversations which last hours if you just wanted to bang and nothing else?
>>
>>16569010
This is almost too vague to answer but I also don't know what I would want to hear to clear it up.

I guess have another talk with him? What was the argument about?
>>
>>16569271
It was super stupid.

Basically he just got into the reserves so he assumed that he knows everything ever involving guns.
I made a joke about wanted with curving bullets then I went that could actually curve a bullet since a sniper used to wind to do so a few years ago and gave a source. He said that he's not a wizard you can't use the wind to do that
He then tried to insult my masculinity by talking about how he has fired a gun and I probably cried when I fired a rifle at 6. He brought up favors and how I should respect him since he's done so much for me. I told him not to bring up favours since I bought him food every day over the past summer and spent 600$ on him but I told him I am thankful for when he helped out. He then proceed to project about how I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing. The past 2 months leading up to this fight he had been insulting me daily and was mad at me because I didn't drive him to college twice.
Even though over the summer I drove him to and from work everyday.
>>
>>16569254
No
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.