[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ If a girl sort of smiles when she sees me looking at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Hi /adv/

If a girl sort of smiles when she sees me looking at her through her peripheral vision does that mean she wants to fuck or go out with me?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>16560982
thank god...

are you a girl?
>>
bump, tell me how much she wants to fuck me
>>
>>16561114
You are a pathetic creep. No one knows what she wants from you, but I promise you this: You are a fucking stalker watching "her smile when realizing shit through 'peripheral vision'".
>>
>>16560981
Of all the sad fantasies of lonely guys, one of the most pathetic is the belief that a look constitutes a relationship.

You say the girl glanced at you through her peripheral vision and smiled. Here are some more likely explanations than that she has instantly fallen in love/lust with you.

1. The glance and the smile were totally unrelated. She was thinking of something else.
2. She noticed something/someone behind you and smiled.
3. She thought "Oh, there's that creepy kid who's always staring at me."
4. She neither looked in your direction nor smiled. Both are your imagination.

Get a piece of paper and write this 100 times, like Bart at the blackboard:

"To have a relationship with a girl I have to actually talk to her."
>>
>>16561128
>>16561130

Oh nooo please stop being mean
>>
>>16561158
We are not being mean. We are just pointing out that you gave us absolutely no evidence to suggest that the girl is even aware of you. That, and your general tone, suggests that it is all in your imagination, and we're telling you that you have to actually meet a girl and get to know her - and let her get to know you - before you can even begin to think about whether she wants you.
>>
>>16561187
No I will give you some backstory. I hope this really drives home how deeply sad and pathetic I am.

I first saw the girl in the hallway, we made eye-contact for a few seconds, and I think she smiled.

The second time we were near each other, I was sort of looking at her from across the the room and she did a half-smile.

And then the third time, I looked at her and she did another half smile.

There is a bit more backstory but I am afraid if I get into too much detail someone she will read this and know I typed this.

Please kill me now
>>
>>16560981
PS what would you guys rate this girl?
>>
>does that mean she wants to fuck or go out with me?
>fuck or go out with me?
>fuck

that went from 0 to autist so fast.
>>
>>16561196
She half smiles because she finds you creepy and wants to be polite
>>
>>16561204

lmao, have to agree with this, like wtf?! why do you think she wants to fuck you because she is smiling at you?
>>
>>16561196
I find this cute for some reason
pls say more backstory...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.