[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK, I NEED HELP I have a seven paragraph formal essay on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Gatsby_1925_jacket.gif (44KB, 250x374px) Image search: [Google]
Gatsby_1925_jacket.gif
44KB, 250x374px
QUICK, I NEED HELP

I have a seven paragraph formal essay on The Great Gatsby due on Monday and I hit a writing block when I only need one more argument. I'm trying to argue how the themes of The Great Gatsby relate to our modern modern. I already covered the themes of

>persona
>the american dream/hope
>materialism
>celebrity worship/idolization

I'm sooooo close to being finished but my mind just went stupid.
>>
>>16560300
It's a high school essay. Just split a paragraph in half and you're done.
>>
File: 1400482438650.jpg (252KB, 983x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1400482438650.jpg
252KB, 983x1013px
>>16560310
He's right you know.
>>
>>16560310
I didn't think of that. HOLY SHIT. I CAN ACTUALLY DO THAT
>>
You could probably have a paragraph about love and relationships no?
>>
has your english teacher made a point to talk about the light on the other side of the bay? spent two days talking about that shit. argue with them about it meaning fuck all, they love that.

fucking hated that book. I was told we were going to read and analyze things not just written by old white guys. realized later that was latent and ineffective anti-establishment sentiment from people that never really accomplished anything other than marrying rich men talking.

this has basically nothing to do with what you asked for help with. I've had a few, and i'm just talking.
>>
>>16560368
I hate it too. It's over rated tripe. That's why I can't fucking write about it. I just can't bring myself to care.
>>
the great gatsby is shit and the only reason why it's standard hs curriculum is because it's so overbearingly simple that it's a good start to teach someone how to analyze and understand literature
>>
>>16560300
>>>/lit/
>>
Next time write it up as soon as you get the assignment. And don't wait until the last minute to do it.
>>
okay, i just bullshited my way through the last argument comparing bootlegging to the drug cartel. I'm good
>>
>>16560300
>7 paragraphs
Are you fucking kidding me? Are you retarded?
>>
>>16560780
I had writer's block. Got over it. Finished the essay. It's over now
>>
Guys please help I have a 300 word essay due tomorrow.

Seriously though, 7 paragraphs? Writer's block? Are you a moron?
>>
>>16560858
>Are you a moron?
yeah
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.