[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help having sex for the "first time"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 4.jpg (262KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
262KB, 900x600px
So I'm about six feet 3 inches tall, and my girlfriend is literally a foot shorter than me.

I'm fat (230 pounds) and have a dick around 5 inches, and she's skinny (a bit chubby) and her vagina is tight(ish)

We're both 18, and we've been together for about 7 months.

We've been trying to fuck but it's really hard with the size and weight difference

I can only manage to stick my dick in when I'm laying on my back and she sits right on it.

I've stuck it in, but none of us have ever finished from it, because when she grinds back and for my dick usually slides right out and we end up doing oral or whatever on each other.

I need advice on what to do:
1. What positions do we try that we haven't already? (doggy, missionary)
2. Do I just need more lube? It's really hard to stick in but we pile it on there.
3. Any other advice?

yes I know I need to lose weight, I've lost 20 pounds in the past few months. I'm getting there.

tldr: how can I fuck a skinny girl with a tight vagina when I'm fat and have an average sized dick?
>>
wear a corset
>>
>>16557955
good idea!
>>
bump for good advice
>>
So when ur doin missionary you cant get it in properly right?
>>
lose some weight you fat fuck
>>
>>16557968
Yep. Won't go in. She gets wetter than a swimming pool and we pile on the lube but it just doesn't.
>>
>>16557951
cowgirl
>>
File: position.png (11KB, 946x465px) Image search: [Google]
position.png
11KB, 946x465px
>>16557951
I don't know the name of it but would this work?
>>
>>16558072
I like your drawing.
>>
Former fatass here, losing weight really improves sex drive and you can go harder and faster
>>
>>16558072
10/10

I'm saving this
>>
>>16558072
The problem is, I'd need a tall enough bed or something. We tried that on a short bed and I had to crouch and it was awful.
>>
>>16558082
This. You should try losing some weight. It's usually not that hard for men. Also, if you're thinner, your dick will look bigger by comparison.

In the meantime, you could try the side of the bed + propping her up with pillows. There's also a wedge-shaped positioning pillow you can buy that might be helpful to you.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>16558072
10/fucking10
>>
Lose some weight you fat fuck
>>
File: 1000 hours in paint.png (5KB, 648x355px) Image search: [Google]
1000 hours in paint.png
5KB, 648x355px
>>16557951

I about as fat or fatter and have never had an issue. Cowgirl is a good one - mostly cos your gut disappears as you're lying on your back. Plus apparently the girl can control the depth
>>
>>16558866

Holy shit da skillz!
>>
Something has got to be wrong with her, a grown woman's pussy should take any dick.
>>
>>16558866
Cowgirl yes.

and 5 inches flacid?
anyway, let her put it in on her own timing/angle.

use some lube,itd be less painful for her.
>>
>>16558890
I think it takes time to adjust. The first girl I shagged was a 16 yo Filipina and tho she stated she wasn't a virgin, the first time it hurt me as well as her cos she was so tight.

Maybe it's cos my white cock is so much bigger than the Filipino cock she'd had before
>>
>>16557951
http://www.nrk.no/livsstil/mot-hosten-med-mer-sex-1.6331899

There's an In English button there. Gotta love national broadcasting.
>>
penis reduction surgery
>>
>>16559145
English button isn't working
>>
>>16559904
replied to the wrong person

>>16559141
English button isn't working
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.