[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I'm dating a younger girl, She's 16, i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1433048420543.jpg (99KB, 991x650px) Image search: [Google]
1433048420543.jpg
99KB, 991x650px
Hey /adv/. I'm dating a younger girl, She's 16, i'm 26. First time dating someone this young.

She was raped by her uncle at an younger age, who she regularly sees. She didn't file anything agaisnt because she didn't want trouble with family/ruin his life/yadda yadda. She just asked him to get groceries for her, he is going to her house with the stuff. It seems she asks him things like this often.

Thing is, i told her i was bothered by it, and she says he won't do anything and that he has a boyfriend. She asked for a ''kiss'', then asked why i was bothered. I told her ''That means nothing. Get some common sense, put yourself in my place, then re ask yourself that question.'' She said ''sorry'', and, minutes later, said, ''But what if he attempts/tries anything?'', in an attempt to either make me jealous, or see what i'd do, or both. She lives 2 hours away from me. I'm enraged. I didn't explode at her, i spoke very little, and excused myself to finish my work. I'm mad. I also know that i was a retard for engaging in LDR with an younger, stupid as fuck girl. specially this one. What do i do ? Is this a reason to break up? Asking that shit was beyond retarded for someone like me, who she knows is jealous. Not only that, i'm her fucking boyfriend, is this a way to try to make me jealous? Using her fucking rapist, which she sees much more often than me?
>>
You are fucking a child, and you're complaining that SHE isn't moral enough? Fuck you.
>>
Seriously, please be fucking trolling. If not, this is all kinds of fucked up m8
>>
>>16553335
You act like a 16 year old, so I guess she's a good match for you. Enjoy getting kucked by a pedophole, ephebophile.
>>
>>16553351
As i've stated, not like i'm not regretting it. She looked sweet and had similar tastes and all. I only knew of her age when we were already crushing on each other. She has an overdeveloped body, can pass as a 20 year old easily.
>>16553352
Legit shit. Just want some advice. Wh the fuck would this even be a troll ?
>>
She's 16 & you're 26.
That's the problem here.
She's into older guys because she's turned on my being raped by her uncle. She's teasing you with it. The end.
>>
>>16553358
What was i supposed to do?
>>
>>16553367
Try dating an adult you piece of shit. Your trying to rationalise a 16yr olds thought process. Get a fucking clue m8. You must be unattractive as fuck to even consider touching that. That's hail bait brah.
>>
Even in countries where 16 is OK I'm pretty sure there are limits on how much older you can be.
>>
>>16553366
Oh shit, someone posted the truth.
>>
>>16553335
So she was raped by her uncle and now by another guy whose 26 and thinks its ok to date a minor?

Wow.
The balls on you must be huge you pedophillic faggot.
>>
>>16553524
Also. The answer to your problems is beyond fucking simple.

CALL THE FUCKING COPS AND ALERT THE AUTHORITIES OF THE PEDOPHILE YOUR CUNT RETARDED GIRLFRIEND IS SPENDING TIME WITH.
FIND SOME FUCKING WAY TO HAVE HIM ARRESTED ALONG WITH YOUR DUMBASS FOR RAPING A 16 YEAR OLD.
>>
>>16553335
>I also know that i was a retard for engaging in LDR with an younger, stupid as fuck girl. specially this one
Yes you should fucking break up with her. Who the fuck gets raped and says "Oh, it's okay. Just buy me groceries once a week."
>>
>>16553335
I'm almost 21 and I would feel very weird dating a 17 year old. This is like Jerry Seinfeld territory.
It's almost like you're mad the uncle got her earlier.
>>
OP here. Sorry for the outrage caused. Where i live it's normal, and even encouraged by the family of the girl to date someone older if the guy proves to be decent and of good condition. Just answer the question; Age aside, what would be the correct course of action in this situation ? Really. I didn't go into this because of the age. As i've stated, i only knew of her age when it was ''too late''. No, we didn't go beyond kissing yet, and i'm also aware i'm being reckless. But even, leave the rage aside, give advice, or just get out. Once again. I'm not into her because of her age at all.
>>
>>16553335
>I'm dating a younger girl, She's 16, i'm 26. First time dating someone this young.
This only works if she's above average in intelligence, has empathy, and genuinely cares about you. My relationship had that kind of age gap, and we made it, but we didn't play shitty games each other just for attention. You're dating an immature, broken girl that's just using you for attention.
>>
>>16553829

Our advice is to find someone your own age.
>>
>>16553829
>Age aside, what would be the correct course of action in this situation ?
See >>16553866. Her uncle is part of her family and she's not just going to stop seeing him because she's with you. And normally, that would be fine. But she's an attention seeker, which is going to cause quite a bit of animosity between you two long-term. She enjoys making you unhappy/jealous because it gives her a boost in confidence. She likes having this amount of control over you. But this shows that she doesn't genuinely care about you and how her words/actions effect you. You're going to be very unhappy if you stay with this type of person, regardless of age. And if she's still like this at 16, there's a good chance that this is just part of her personality.
>>
>>16553577
Someone who's trying to justify it to themselves but they're a little fucked up considering they got raped as a kid and the rapist still lives around them. also OP holy shit stop
>>
>>16553866
>>16553884
Thank you both for the advices. She apologized a lot before i even talked to her again. I had a small conversation with her, and exposed the matters and the conditions. I made it clear that if she ever even implies anything with her uncle, we're done. I always told her i'm the jealous type (even if i won't prohibit her of doing a lot of stuff) despite not showing it. Told her i will not accept stupid jealousy-games, and that if i ever feel like i can't trust her anymore, it is also over. She apologized once more, and accepted my terms. This is, indeed, one last chance. As you anons stated, she'd need to be somewhat aware of others and don't be a retard to make this work. Thanks again for the advice. Did i act reasonably? And sorry for taking so long to answer.
>>16553878
This is a one-time thing, for sure. Barely a week of serious relationship and this happens. If this doesn't work, i'll really stick to either around my age or older.
>>
>age difference of 10 years
Not a problem.

>she's 16
Big problem.
>>
Last bump.
>>
I'm gonna use this thread to ask: Is it wrong to have a close friendship instead of a relationship if the ages are the same as those stated in the OP?
No I'm not even close to that situation but I suddenly thought about it yesterday for no reason.
>>
File: rightleft.jpg (16KB, 363x333px) Image search: [Google]
rightleft.jpg
16KB, 363x333px
>>16555716

Depends on the parameters- mentoring, yes. Non-sexual companionship between two people of different genders? Eh. Probably too much subtext.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.