[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only straight man that thinks that vaginas are disgusting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1449390131462.jpg (309KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1449390131462.jpg
309KB, 1280x1920px
Am I the only straight man that thinks that vaginas are disgusting?

I'm a straight man, but I am turned on by a woman's face, her figure, breasts, legs, etc. When it comes to the vagina, it's just a big turn off in terms of visual attractiveness (outies in particular).

It does feel great and all, I can obviously concede that, but I find it odd that people look at picture of vaginas and get turned on by them, while I find them so gross.
>>
Maybe you have the gays.
>>
Genitals are disgusting in general. All of them.
>>
>>16550948
If it didn't feel good, no one would have sex. The genitals were designed to be ugly. You aren't supposed to look at them.
>>
So if you find the women's genitals disgusting that you means you don't have a problem with the males. OP is a faggot.

What man doesn't love pussy? I hate fags stinking up this place.
>>
>>16550983
>So if you find the women's genitals disgusting that you means you don't have a problem with the males.
Your thinking is absurd.
'If you don't like A then you like B' doesn't apply.
I don't find penises attractive either, and I don't men attractive in any way.
>>
You're not alone at all. Exactly how many there are is tough to say, but at least a significant minority. Some feminists think they may actually be the majority.
>>
>>16550948
Duh roasties are gross
>>
>>16550948
Innies really are better.
>>
File: 6624.jpg (49KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
6624.jpg
49KB, 750x563px
>>16551002
What's the problem with roasties?
>>
>>16550948
>outies in particular
Meat curtain is a huge turn off for me.

I find innies pretty cute though, especially the puffy ones.
>>
>>16550948
Are you opposed to eating roast beefs?
>>
>>16551010
Those are the type you don't want to eat.
>>
>>16550948
That's perfectly normal op, you're not suppose to stare at them though.
>>
Quick anatomy lesson, the word you're looking for is "vulva." If her vagina is an outie, she needs to go to a hospital. The vagina is the hole. Everything in the immediate area outside of the vagina is part of the vulva.

Smh at public sex education.

That said, genitals are ugly in general. But I prefer innies to outies, as well, just because they look neater. I also think cut cocks look better for the same reason. Clean lines with less saggy skin is more visually appealing.
>>
>>16550948
Vaginas are gross but they feel so fucking good that you just deal with it.
>>
>>16550983
Then why are you here?
>>
>>16551057
Look at this Swedish Vulva driving fag
>>
Yall are gay as fuck.
Vaginas look hot. If you think otherwise then you should reevaluate your sexuality, you might be gayer than you think
>>
>>16551232
I find dicks even more gross 2bh
>>
>>16551241
Keep telling yourself that Lionel
>>
>>16551242
>Keep telling yourself that Lionel
What is this meme?
>>
You're a dipshit your probably gonna turn gay and sucking cock
>>
Alright, everyone is being ridiculous and OP kind of wants a serious answer so here it is:
Nothing is wrong with you. You have grown up your whole life with a penis and it is very comfortable to you, a vagina is much more...foreign...so it's not uncommon to find it less appealing than the female. This problem stems from society's need to keep sex and sex organs, a secret.
>>
>>16550948
You're not alone bro. I love putting my dick in vaginas but I definitely don't find them pleasant to look at. Some are whatever, but some look pretty fucking gross. The term "meat curtains" is pretty accurate. Haha
>>
>>16551366
So that solves the mystery of the missing heterosexuality. Ops next post is "so does anyone here think vaginas taste disgusting?"
>>
>>16551387
>Some are whatever, but some look pretty fucking gross.
I agree there.
Inies are ok.
Outies are fucking gross.
>>
I'm a dude, but personally I find meat flaps absolutely horrifying.

Once went down on a girl with two mcdonalds hamburgers that tasted like sour milk.

I'm scarred for life senpai
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.