[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does pegging hurt? I've never done it before, always been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Does pegging hurt? I've never done it before, always been too scared and so just did hookups. But I'm really into the girl I'm with now, but next time we fuck it's her turn to penetrate me.

I can't seem to get my hole to loosen up, no matter how much I try to relax. Is it like this for everyone before their first time? She's told me she'll use lots of lube but I'm still worried it will hurt a lot and bleed.
>>
whoa good luck with that
idk if I myself could handle it, I'd probably break up with her lol
>>
>>16550260

How big is her dick?
>>
>>16550260
Stop being a pussy.
Women and fags take up the ass all the time and you never hear them complain about it.
>>
>>16550268
She said she'd use a small one because it's my first time. I'm guessing maybe 3"?

>>16550271
I don't think women usually take it up the ass.
>>
You know that there's a wealth of gay guys with rectal prolapse who can't hold their shit, right?

You'll be a 30 year-old in diapers and literally everyone will know why, son.
>>
is this something most straight guys in a couple have to go through once in their life? because I really don't want to get it in the ass
>>
>>16550300
That's because gay guys use dildos (which are meant for vaginas, not anuses) and other oversized things, and it stretches their sphincter beyond its ability to recover.

>>16550303
You alternate penetrating and being penetrated.
>>
>>16550298
Thirty-five percent of women ages 25 to 44 like it in the butt.
>>
>>16550303
Most straight guys? Not at all. I think girls into pegging are a very small minority. There are probably more girls into lighter butt stuff (like fingering/plugs/salad tossing), but I'd say that's still a minority.
>>
>>16550260
>next time we fuck it's her turn to penetrate me
nigga wut?
>>
If it's small, you'll probably be fine. I've let a woman do that to me with a 5" toy, and it was pretty painless after the first thirty seconds or so. I honestly wished it had been a little bit bigger.
>>
>>16550318
We had sex once, and I penetrated her, so next time she gets to penetrate me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.