[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is actually going on, do you ever want to talk about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 301x168px
>What is actually going on, do you ever want to talk about things? I miss you man. I don't know if you hate me or you just want nothing to do with me. At first I felt it was all my fault. I lied to your face. But it was only in an attempt to protect you from the truth that I myself wasn't even aware of at the time because of her lies. She told me you guys had broken up long ago, that you moved on. You moved to a new city, you were with new girls. Yes I betrayed you, but not on the level that you might be led to believe. I'm not saying this just to try to absolve myself of guilt, I'm saying it because I still care about you and you deserve to know the truth.

What would you say if you got this message from your ex-best-friend who got into a relationship with who he thought was your ex-girlfriend after you moved away?
>>
>>16548496

>dated your ex
>never mentioned it to you

Traitor. Drop him as you have been.

The line of excuses is because hes a blubbering faggot who is either finally feeling guilt or he want something from you.

Shitty traitors should not be forgiven.
>>
>>16548509
But... why? Pride?
>>
>>16548522

Pride has nothing to do with it. If i broke into your house and stole something important to you and after being forced to admit i stole it went "lel we good right?" What would you say?

Even if you wanted to date his ex and thought they were broken up you never ONCE thought it would be a good idea for him to know?

Youre a traitor and not wanting to get hurt again is why he will never speak to you again.
>>
>>16548561
But he's back with the girl. And she's gonna hurt him again.
>>
>>16548576

Then hes a dumbass who forgives pussy.
Also she probably pinned it all on you and consdering that you never even mentioned it to him its a very easy story to believe
>>
>>16548581
And that's exactly why I feel it's necessary to send him a message explaining what really happened. Then he wouldn't despise me and he'd be safe from that cunt.
>>
>>16548590

See anon your problem is this
>he will not despise me

You fucked up. Theres no forgiving what you did. The ONLY option you have is a legit message explaining the truth without any of this self apologizing lets be friends and go back bullshit "i was protecting you from the truth by lieing to you"

Youre a shitty friend who might be able to redeem yourself a little but obliterated trust cant be rebuilt. You learned a lesson from this at least, never betray a friend for a woman
>>
>>16548596
Alright so just tell him the truth straight up? How is

>Man I miss you. I don't want to go the apologetic stuff anymore. I think we should talk about what really happened because I know you're being lied to.

the last line is too confrontational, his first thought is gonna be "fuck his guy that's MY pussy!"
>>
>>16548616
Do it in person if you really must. He could easily have your number blocked and not get any text
>>
>>16548623
I texted him "Yo do you know where my records are" yesterday and in less that two seconds he responded "They were in your room, your dad took them". I think just showing up at his house wouldn't be good, she'll probably be there.
>>
>>16548623
Fuck I just wish him and I were friends again. I know I'm a shit person. Thinking about seeing a therapist but that won't bring back our friendship.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.