[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm long term disabled and almost housebound. How do I find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sick feel.gif (17KB, 801x758px) Image search: [Google]
sick feel.gif
17KB, 801x758px
I'm long term disabled and almost housebound. How do I find someone to come hang out with me? Facebook desperation post? Craigslist? I don't even know what to do.

I have really really low standards here, just someone to come talk to even kind of near my own age would be nice (I'm 22). Play board games with me, or play vidya, or even watch a movie with.

I'm open to litearlly any avenues. I don't leave the house much and my illness (CFS) might take more than another year or more to get better, maybe not ever who knows, and it's already been 2 years.

What do I do?
>>
>>16548431
>Facebook desperation post? Craigslist?
so you already tried that, right?
>>
>>16548456
Would desperation post be well received? Would I actually get people to reach out to me?

Craigslist hasn't worked when I've looked for musicians to jam, I'm in too isolated an area.
>>
>>16548431
Begin a blog or vlog, do on it whatever you want, it will be something to keep you busy and in time you will find creativity creeping in to steer it in a direction unique to you. Also it will be a platform for interaction with people interested in your work. It will be a slow process but may be good for you.

But what do I know
>>
give me ur steam op
>>
>>16548431
Where you at man I'm down?
>>
>>16548513
staplerx300

>>16548505
i've kind of started that already, i got the camcorder and recorded my daily life or whatever

i guess i just have to start doing interesting things with it and then actually upload it so people can see

ok
>>
File: half_moon_bay_google_maps.jpg (61KB, 534x372px) Image search: [Google]
half_moon_bay_google_maps.jpg
61KB, 534x372px
>>16548520
>>
>>16548540
Damn. I'm pretty far away. In WA here. Give a throwaway contact though and il be available for chat if you're ever bored.
>>
>>16548464
Don't post desperation imo, find people with similar interests not people who will humor you. Just post that you want to do X. It's hard if you can't leave the house. I'd say meetup.com but ovb that won't work to go to meetups but you could still find people with similar interests. Try local facebook groups for board games, chess, music, w/e/? I don't have a facebook so it's hard.

It doesn't have to be desperation though. Like if you can find groups to post just say I can't really leave the house and want to do X with someone, that's not desperate or weird or anything.

good luck breh
>>
Go to a not very busy bikini bar ( not strip club) and hang out with the girls all night.
>>
>>16548545
skype/kik staplerx300

email [email protected]

any or all messages welcome

:3

>>16548580
can't drive so i'm stuck ladm8

>>16548555
>find people with similar interests not people who will humor you
good point

good post overall, i'll look into something like that

maybe see if anyone does DnD locally, i mean i've never done it, but i feel like that would be a more accepting kinda thing, people wouldn't mind me being sick

thanks
>>
>>16548431
Foreign student who wants to practice English. Maybe on a trade - teach you theirs in return.
>>
File: floridian.jpg (52KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
floridian.jpg
52KB, 1024x768px
>>16548431
>near my own age would be nice (I'm 22).
ageist
>>
Where do you live OP? in a house or do you rent an apartment/room?

Luckily we both live on the California coast..

feel bad that you have Chronic fatigue syndrome.. I myself suffer from Depersonalization disorder.
>>
I could add you on Steam, OP.
What could we talk about?
>>
>>16548431
Do you have other IDs other than the steam one?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.