[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me; 19f. I have only female friends. I want some male friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 4079977-6750209409-pic-m.jpg (10KB, 188x331px) Image search: [Google]
4079977-6750209409-pic-m.jpg
10KB, 188x331px
Me; 19f. I have only female friends. I want some male friends but don't want to attract them by getting them thinking that I am looking for a boyfriend. What do?
>>
File: Im1N6am.jpg (123KB, 580x384px) Image search: [Google]
Im1N6am.jpg
123KB, 580x384px
you're 19 and your dumbass. men and women cant be friends. no matter what your guy friends are going to have a boner for you and will want to date you Or simply put they just want to fuck you. Yeah you can be my naive and say oh they're my friends but really they just want to fuck you in every relationship will end at that. unless you're there just to control them and use them for free stuff. then you'll just be a whore. Have a nice day
>>
>>16548107
No, I know that. But I don't want make friends by dating. I want to hang out with some guys.
>>
I have absolutely no jitters at in fucking you and I'm not a homo.

Hit me up on skype senpai

redguyart134
>>
>>16548107
Wow. You must be fucking retarded.
>>
>>16548109
unless his girlfriend is amazingly hot like super duper hotter than you and he has no physical attraction to you then yeah maybe. Or it really inconvenient have sex with you like work related policy or your family related then fine you can be friends with him but the majority of men still just want to fuck you especially at 19
>>
>>16548125
Not jitters interest*

Sorry hands are cold as I live in a frosty wonderland.
>>
>>16548132
Is there no way a mixed group of guys and gals hang out?
>>
>>16548107
So I want to agree but I also have to strongly disagree. My best female friend and I once had very short short term relation. We both decided it was not worth mucking up the friendship so we called it off.
>>
>>16548130
>>16548130
I have a feeling that you are torn between wanting to vote for Bernie Sanders or for Hillary Clinton
>>
>>16548140
okay did you have sex? because I'm totally homo with my guy friends but what doesn't make it home is that I don't kiss them or have sex with them.
>>
>>16548141
I'm pretty sure people who use the word retarded are more likely to be Republicans.
>>
>>16548147
Jesus Christ that I trigger you or something? sorry I cannot politically correct enough for you and on 4chan
>>
>>16548038
make friends with gay guys because women are for fucking not friendship. women can't not please men on an intellectual level only on a sexual level anyways.
>>
Okay, if you're completely indifferent towards your friends' dicks, what difference does it make if they have one. Not following.
>>
>>16548141
I like that you assume I'm from the U.S.
>>
>>16548191
What wouldnt he? Most people on this site are
>>
Give each one of them a friendly blowjob, of course. Just as friends though.
>>
>>16548212
Ah, the American way. What a bunch of 'tards.
>>
>>16548222
nobody cares what some dumb foreigner thinks, piss off.
>>
I'm 19 too, OP. I'll be your friend. Do you have a Skype?
>>
>>16548229
Oh, my. So angry. Relax, broham. You're going to get your fat ass out of breath.
>>
>>16548107
I feel bad for these kind of guys that they've never been able to have a good female friendship.

There are definitely guys out there incapable of not getting sexually/romantically attached to any girl who is nice to them. But there are also guys who aren't gonna start pining over a girl who has no interest in them.

Also this mindset is hilarious when you take into account that bisexuals are a thing.
>>
>>16548249
Don't you know? If you aren't trying to fuck every girl you know then you're a beta. You should never spend time with a girl who you arent going to fuck because thats time you could be spending with a girl who will fuck you.

Gosh. Get with it.
>>
Magnets don't attract one another because they will it. It's simply a fact of nature. The same applies to whether the guys you meet will find you attractive. That much is out of your hands. All you can do is turn them down when you aren't interested and hope that they'll understand.
>>
>>16548038
Women constantly get this confused about men, which is weird because most women know the basics behind how men work.

Men look for women for their vagina. This is strictly priority number 1. The only exception is if the man is gay or a eunuch.
Even spineless cowards look for pussy, despite being incapable of standing up for themselves and appear to act like they only want to be a friend with a girl.

If you really desperately want to have a guy friend but not for sex, and you REALLY need him to be straight be like a lot of other women and lead the poor spineless bastard on and use him for an emotional crutch and free gifts with giving nothing in return.

There are some rare cases where guys stay friends with girls not for sex, but this is generally due to a VERY long friendship, or even a past relationship/ casual hookup that they got over.
>>
>>16548252

"Alpha/beta" stuff is nonsense but I agree that you shouldn't waste time hanging out with people when your expectations don't match up, it's not really fair to either person.
>>
>>16548107
>men and women cant be friends.

I'm a dude. I have a number of close female friends.

My best friend is a girl. Pretty early in to our friendship, we had sex a few times because drunk, bored, and horny. It was never romantic, just straight up FWB. We just stopped one day because other people. It wasn't awkward or anything, we actually became super close friends after that.

I've also got another friend where, unlike with my best friend, we're insanely flirty around each other. We pay each other compliments, make innuendos, and sometimes there's definitely a certain tension between us. But like my best friend, as much as I love her (platonically) it's pretty obvious that a relationship just would never work because we're just too different. If anything, I pretty much see her like a little sister.

It's kind of funny, when my GF first met them she admitted she felt kind of nervous and worried she might feel a little jealous, but now she probably talks to them more than I do.

>>16548038

That being said, there kind of is a grain of truth somewhere in there. It's hard. A lot of guys really are just after sex, and a lot of guys also seem to think that a girl paying them any attention means they're interested--especially at your age range.

That doesn't at all mean it's not possible, but honestly, if you want to completely avoid one of those awkward moments where you have to turn guys down, sadly, your best bet is to have a boyfriend, and use that relationship as a bridge to safely meet guys to be friends with.
>>
>>16548038

>men and women
>friends

Are you fucking serious? This thread is going to be full of people telling you its not possible with the occasional anon chiming in "n-n-no! It's totally possible!" At which point the truth will slowly be drug out of them that they banged or there is definitely interested from one party, even if it isn't reciprocated by the other.

Men and women can't be friends. Allowing yourself to get into that situation is just begging to either you be cheated on or you cheat on someone.

>in b4 muh iron will I would never cheat or help someone cheat
>>
>>16548249

>bisexuals
>not chasing after anything that they can bang

Nah, I dated one of you before and got cheated on. Not making that mistake again. Also every bisexual "friend" I've had constantly talks about dick/pussy and how they're horny for it. Lemme guess tho

>not all bisexuals!!
>>
>>16548429
Cant wait to tell my best friend tomorrow that we cant be friends because she has a vagina. Oh well. It was a good friendship while it lasted.
>>
>>16548440
If youre this anon
>>16548392
>we had sex

Yup. Something normal you do with all your friends right? Oh wait.
>>
>>16548429
>Men and women can't be friends. Allowing yourself to get into that situation is just begging to either you be cheated on or you cheat on someone.
>>in b4 muh iron will I would never cheat or help someone cheat

It's not even iron will. It's just being a decent person who has some semblance of self-respect and control...

Not all of us are slaves to every impulse that passes through our minds.
>>
>>16548463

Nice. Thats what i heard before i got cheated on by my ex with "just a friend". Not buying into yalls bullshit again.
>>
>>16548038
you have to provide value to your friends
most girls have nothing to provide other than a vagina, so here you go, no wonder everyone goes after it
if you cant be more interesting to a guy than his bro whom he knows for a long time, you have to be special in some other way, ie be the girl who introduces her girlsfriends to guys, goes with the club with him (if his friends are not interested), dancing lessons or just another kind of friend experience that the guy cant give etc
>>
>>16548458
Im not that anon and we havent had sex. Not even close. She straight up told me that she doesn't find me sexually attractive. Fine by me. I've been with her through three boyfriends and a husband. I don't think our friendship is going anyway.

It'd take a lot of alcohol and serious convincing for me to fuck her, though.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 144x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 144x190px
>>16548463
Some of us are willing slaves ALHAMDULILLAH

We must always protect ourselves and each other from the temptations of Shaitan
>>
Hang out with men out of your league.

Hang out with men who already have girlfriends.

Both are really bad ideas, but there isn't really a solution to this.
>>
>>16548458

Nah, that's a different anon.

It's actually a lot more normal for her than it is for me. At the time I was pretty new to sex and just said fuck it, why not.

Sex =/= emotional attachment.

Also, the sex was pretty meh. It's not like it was through lack of skill, it was just a lack of chemistry. The sex with my partner after her (a one night stand) was WAAAAAY more vanilla and technically boring, but also a hundreds times more enjoyable because we actually had a tangible connection that actually went beyond platonic.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.