[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were touched by a female when you were around 7 or 6,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

If you were touched by a female when you were around 7 or 6, does the fact that it was a girl change anything ? Does it make you gay if you did not enjoy the experience ? I feel I should be appreciative of what happened, cause I got a head start on sexual exeriences before other guys, but I really didn't like it. Im not sure how to feel about it . Someone on /b/ said they would have killed for that to happen to them and I should be appreciative but I really didn't like it.
>>
Don't listen to the loser cretins on that shitstain of a board. No you shouldn't be appreciative but rather disgusted and pissed that someone older then you took advantage of your naivety.

I highly suggest you seek a therapist and get these problems to a licensed professional. Getting sexually assaulted a by girl is no different reverse, I think it is disgusted and causes major psychological problems to the victim.
>>
>>16547694
What if when I tell the professional about my experiences , the person will get in trouble that's all my fault.
>>
>>16547700

Fuck that person. They deserve it dude, whoever this person is deserves to pay for their crimes.
>>
Holy fuck guys how do I delete the image please don't download it or anything how do I get rid of it?
>>
>>16547694
>>16547707
So much this. Child molestation is child molestation, regardless of gender.
>>
>>16547714
Isn't it just a picture of Brittany Venti?
>>
>>16547707
Anon family is all you have. She may have done that stuff but she also brought me out for ice cream and bought me toys. That means she cares...at least I think .
>>
>>16547721

What? Wtf are you babbling about? So buying you ice cream and toys=molesting you? Are you reading this nonsense?

She got you to a false sense of security and artificially made you like her all so she can sexually assault you. Stop defending this scum bucket and see a therapist.
>>
>>16547721
She groomed you dude. That makes it even more fucked up.
>>
>>16547738
What are you tlaking about "grooming" me? She was apologizing..
>>
>>16547743

Okay this is officially a troll. I am done.
>>
>>16547733
But if she gets in trouble she'll be soo angry at me.
>>
>>16547744
No, its not a fucking troll. Maybe it something you HAD to experience to understand. She may have done things to me that was bad but, I'm pretty sure she was actually sorry about what she did.
>>
>>16547690
>>16547690
Wow, how fucked this world is turning. Someone actually trying to rationalize sexual abuse just because it was some poon and not a dick?
>>
>>16547750
Also anon, if I lose my friends she's all I would have left. Our parents are dead.
>>
>>16547756

Make new friends. Why are you defending a pedophile scumbag?

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>16547759
She's still my sister... I may hate her SOO much for what she's done but she's my only family
>>
>>16547776
kill her
>>
>>16547802
Tbh I have thought about that . when I was 8 and 9 I did but I was too scared to try anything
>>
have you talked with her about it?
>>
>>16547700
>What if when I tell the professional about my experiences , the person will get in trouble that's all my fault

That will not happen. Doctor patient confidentiality will not be broken for an act that occurred years ago like this. A therapist may or may not encourage you to seek action but will not seek action themselves.

Don't listen to the revenge-seeking anons here, seek professional help and figure out between you and the professional what the best course of action is for you.
>>
>head start

This is absurd
>>
If you can talk about it, what exactly did she do to you? How old was she?

This stuff is usually really damaging to a kid growing up, regardless of gender. And the stuff you're saying in this thread is classic sexual abuse victim talk. You talk about how you don't want the abuser to get in trouble and how even though they did this fucked up thing to you that they still love you, it almost seems like a parody.

You don't have to try to ruin her life or anything since maybe she was just a kid too and didn't know what she was doing or something, but seriously, if you're not trolling, seek professional help. 4chan can in no way provide for you what a professional can.

And no, not enjoying it does not make you gay.
>>
>>16547690
If you didn't like it then that's all there is to it, it was an unpleasant experience, everyone has them. You don't have to fit in with a /b/-tard's sexual fantasies.
>>
I think how much it affects you depends on the situation and your own upbringing. For me it was a 7 yr older female cousin who was not exactly socially caught up to her age group. I kind of enjoyed it / shrugged it off but I think I was destined to be a pervert before that anyway.
>>
>>16547690
>someone on /b/
>>
>>16548124
she was 17. She made me touch her breasts and perform oral sex on her, amoung other things. She'd get kinda mad if if during want to..
>>
>>16547690
How old was the girl?
>>
>>16548888
she molested you for fucks sakes
>>
>>16547690
Happened to me when I was even younger than you by a person who shouldn't do that. I would kill them if i could get away with it today.

It sucks when society tells you that a woman literally just simply is incapable of committing crimes against you based only on the fact they're a woman.
>>
>>16547690
not enjoying when you got molested is a pretty normal thing, dude
>>
>>16548896
Like I said she was 17
>>
How are you all falling for this bait? It's so obvious it hurts.

In the unlikely scenario that this is serious, OP is hopeless, delusional and doesn't want help; he just wants the attention. Have fun sucking his dick like his sister did trying to crack his thick skull.
>>
>>16547690
Child sexual abuse is child sexual abuse, whoever does it. It is NEVER the child's fault and says NOTHING about the child's sexuality.

One of the many reasons it is evil is that it does leave the child confused, as you still are. Therapy can help - not because there is something wrong with you, but to help you sort out your feelings and get a healthier perspective on the experience.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.