[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever taken the 4chan advice and actually: >approached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1449618223985.jpg (83KB, 560x682px) Image search: [Google]
1449618223985.jpg
83KB, 560x682px
Have you ever taken the 4chan advice and actually:

>approached girls
>joined interest groups to get girls
>used dating sites after a period of no social network use

Did any of these work?
>>
>>16547431
well, the knowledge i gained from it, mostly the state of mind, did help me meet many girls, get some numbers, and establish relationships. 3 years later im approaching the 3rd (relationship)anniversary with one of them
>>
I'm the one giving that sort of advice and it's not just wishful thinking. I can't speak for the anons but it certainly works for me.
>>
>>16547443

which country do you live in?
>>
>>16547450
Murikkka
>>
>>16547431
I'm bald at a young age and short. No amount of approaching is going to help
>>
File: 004.jpg (58KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
58KB, 720x479px
>>16547454
do you think you're enjoyable to be around and have an attractive personality

if you don't have the confidence to give a relationship a shot and have a nice personality,
then you are passively putting yourself out there

you'd have a different learning experience in both ways of engaging in a relationship,
but with one there's not a chance it won't happen
>>
>>16547468
I look like your stereotypical creeper. In this age of tinder and Instagram I don't have a chance. There's too much easy dick out there, why would anyone want me
>>
>>16547480
Awww u will find someone anon , creep looking or not
>>
the girl in the pic would look a lot cuter if she was a gorilla
>>
>>16547589
Dude everyone would look cuter if they were a gorilla.
>>
>>16547431
Guy who took this is a hero. She is like the woman of my dreams that I'd never in a million years be able to get with
>>
>>16547431

>approached girls

nope

i love how normies are always like "lol just talk to girls" when 99% of all of them were introduced to their current partners through mutual friends. hypocrisy is a bitch.

yeah no. I hate most people and this seems desperate while I have some shred of self-respect left.

>used dating sites after a period of no social network use

>dating sites

lol
>>
>>16547431
I did a bunch of shit I read on 4chan and elsewhere, but the most important thing I learned was from the book No More Mr. Nice Guy about taking charge of your own needs and wants and basically not giving a fuck about others. It sounds destructive and immature but the shit works. I managed to acquire a gf a few weeks later.
>>
>>16547480
>why would anyone want me

maybe because you can engage in profound intellectual conversation or just have a great personality and aren't a shallow fuckwit?
>>
I think I have to lower my standards way down before any of those work for me.
>>
>>16547431
>approached girls
Did those 2, but without 4chan advice as it is pretty fucking obvious.

And yes, it worked. Got 1 gf by joining random meetup events, it sucked balls though, I guess relationship is overrated.

But don't expect miracles. I fucked up a good amount of times in the process.
>>
Don't just fucking recycle pictures from other boards, thought I was on /lit/ for a minute fuck.
>>
Any time I can I make it a habit to approach. You have no idea how much dates compared to when I would awkwardly go to a party with a bros and have a girl once in a blue moon approach me. Making it a habit to go to these women has strengthened in me in more ways then I can think. I am more confident in how a talk people, a lot more direct, maintain eye contact and just am able to get along with people easier.

Though I have to admit there is a lot of failure and girls brushing you off completely, the fact still remains going on dates and potentially getting laid is still infinitely better then what I used to be.
Picture me in the past staying home on a Friday night after classes, watching twitch streams, playing yugioh, jacking off and doing skype calls instead of actually going out like any young college guy should.
>>
>>16547638
Was it worth it?

Did you get anything worthwhile that you couldn't had gotten from staying at home and fapping or making friends?

Genuinely curious
>>
>Did any of these work?
The main takeaway message from these options is 'make some effort'. Girls aren't going to fall into your lap, and those suggestions give you ideas on how to make an effort. If you make an effort, then of course they're going to work. If you don't, then you'll continue to be alone. It's really that simple.
>>
>>16547651
>Was it worth it?
It was a life lesson: don't accept just anyone because society says you should be dating at your age.

After that I got another lesson: don't be too picky or you will end up idealizing the one you are finally interested in.

>Did you get anything worthwhile that you couldn't had gotten from staying at home and fapping
Yes, this is not mentally healthy to stay at home all the time
>or making friends?
It's kind of hard to get really close friends after a certain age, so I thought finding a gf that I could relate to would be like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I still kind of believe that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.