[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

inb4 the usual "hurrr muslim terrorist, shitskin, mudsl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
inb4 the usual "hurrr muslim terrorist, shitskin, mudslime etc.."

>be a normal Muslim guy who was born in the UK and grew up here
>went to university, keep to myself and have a few friends
>keep running into one guy through a group of friends
>served in the army and in Afghanistan, lost a leg to a suicide bomber
>is labelled as a hero, don't actually say anything to him
>start to see more and more of him, he's always extremely racist towards me
>guess that maybe he's bitter about losing his leg or something, never reply and try to ignore him
>attacks me one night until he's pulled off me
>sends me racists comments over Facebook, block him
>somehow gets my telephone number, sends me texts; which I also ignore
>browsing the web today and see that the media and random websites are sharing his FB status about not being racist
>being praised and lauded all over the place

Do I just carry on ignoring this or should I speak up? I've got screenshots of everything he's said to me as well as all the original texts and messages. Is it just PTSD or something that's causing him to act this way towards me?

His comments range from "I enjoyed kill you cunts out there, I wish I could go back" "You're next on my list" etc..

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/someone-who-had-their-leg-blown-up
>>
>>16545731

Fuck off shitskin terrorist mudslime.
>>
>>16545731
Could very well be PTSD, but Muslims in general are at a really bad spot right now in Europe. Pretty sure you're not the only one. I don't about laws over there, but in the states you could get someone in prison for sending death threats.
>>
What do you expect from a miliatry person.

What do you expect from a fucking christian "muh constitution" right wing wacco?

What do you expect from a person who went down there and killed people just to be badass.

Btw. he's probably bitter because noone is proud of him, because he doesn't get the attention he feels he deserves.

In fact, maybe he should be in prison for his crimes.

Just ignore him.
Leave him to his misery.
>>
>>16545836
This.

People sing and dance how much the love the vets buy its a big echo chamber. Dudes life is probably shit. No leg so he has to try to pick on someone.

Just try to avoid him. File a police report about the assault and threats since you have proof. Just so it is on record
>>
>>16545731
>You're next on my list

literally he made a threat against your life, go to the police
>>16545836
you are just as bad, you're demonizing an idiot for making broad hateful comments about a group of people and in the same breath you are making broad hateful comments about a group of people
>>
>>16545878
Fuck off
>>
>>16545731
He probably has ptsd.
Honestly he is a hero. He served and you didn't.
>>
File: 221.gif (365KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
221.gif
365KB, 320x240px
>>16545927
I didn't see the threat at the end. Nvm, guy is obviously bananas. Talk to police/mental health servicesn
>>
>>16545924
if reality upsets you then it may be time to change your perspective
saying "hes a violent asshole, what do you expect of a republican/christian/whatever it is you dont' like"
is EXACTLY the same as the other guy saying
"he's obviously a terrorist, what do you expect of a muslim?"

you're ignorant and should be ashamed of your feelings
>>
>>16545731
you mind sharing some screenshots then?
though, I am prepared for some lame ass excuse from you for not posting em.

have a good one, kek.
>>
go be a muslim somewhere else
your kind are ruining the country
>>
File: 1394157622969.jpg (129KB, 557x761px) Image search: [Google]
1394157622969.jpg
129KB, 557x761px
>>16545731
Like he said >>16545878

The guy is a threat. Send this shit to the police and save it on your computer. If something happens you'll have a "I told you so" to your friends, the university, the court, etc.
>>
>>16545731
Honestly, muslims make people uneasy and are dangerous. Not every single one is bad, enough are though. Go live in a muslim country, it's a win win.
>>
Out of curiosity, what kind of a Muslim are you? Do you do your prayers and dress in religious garb? Or do you go out with friends to enjoy beer and football?
>>
>>16545836
You don't want to be a hero if you were in Iraq or Afghanistan. Civilians won't understand/care anyway they shake your hand and then forget about you or what is happening in the world.
I would hate you too op no offense
>>
>>16545731
It's not racist, islam is a religion, not a race.
>>
you mean he treats you like shit because he has issues? Plenty of people like that sadly.

Report him for harassment.
>>
>>16546151
It's still prejudice any way you slice it. Your argument is as useless and stupid as "you can't be racist towards whites".
>>
>>16546204
Muslims are not liked any way you slice it. Your point is meaningless.
>>
>>16545731
Try converting, if you don't want to rape women or kill all non-believers then you're not a true Muslim anyway.
>>
>>16545836
wow i feel sorry for you, wearing your liberal heart on your sleeve much?
>>
>>16545924
Witty, insightful comment! Great job.
>>
Just document everything he does to you then once you've had enough get a restraining order
>>
>>16545836
>What do you expect from a miliatry person.

This.

>What do you expect from a fucking christian "muh constitution" right wing wacco?

No "muh constitution" in UK. The right wing here isn't all that bad, and neither is the left. It's more to do with the fact that the guy is a friggin' military moron.

>What do you expect from a person who went down there and killed people just to be badass.

This is where it is. This is the problem.
I considered joining the army for a while, stayed at some barracks for a fortnight with a group of others t do some basic training, and get a feel for it to see if it was a career option for me.

Half of those looking to be soldiers are there because they've got no other options, the other half are chavs who just want to prove how tough they are, get guns and kill things. They want to be badasses.

They're status whores who want to be called heroes for doing bad things in the name of the governement.

The truth is, what sane person would work for the military in the UK... we're always hearing about how this soldier has been screwed over after an injury and has to pay, can't get other jobs, etc. We hear about soldiers being screwed in divorce courts for the very country they fought for.

This country, is quiet frankly, ungrateful. Our soldiers are used then thrown away. So, who would want to do it?

Idiots and sadists.

That's all it is OP.
>>
>>16546210
if muslims want to be liked more then the masses who insist they have nothing to do with terrorism need to be much more vocal about it, and actually make themselves visible preemptively, and support communities effected by it.

if the best they can do is wait for it to happen and under their breath say "well that wasn't us", most people would be inclined to believe you are a supporter of what happened and just trying to save face
>>
>>16546239
>We hear about soldiers being screwed in divorce courts for the very country they fought for.
It's the same thing in my country. I never understood why people are so happy to kill and die for a corrupt government.
One thing is fight in your country for your people against an invader, another thing is this war for oil.
>>
>>16546274
That's not how it works.

People like OP aren't even religious (not that it matters). It isn't like he is active in mosque groups or whatever, but culturally he is Muslim. It's like how most of people in the US are non-practicing Christians but still celebrate Christmas and Easter.

Anyway - so what specifically should OP do. You say he needs to make it clear, the Muslim community needs yo make it clear that they don't support terrorism. Specifically what do they need to do to show this?
>>
>>16546126

i wonder who drew that original top picture

very seriously it was probably JIDF
>>
the best thing for you to do is delete his messages. the more you respond the more he will react.

it doesnt sound like he has PTSD just sounds like, he just doesnt like you. obviously because you didnt serve in the army like he did and lost your leg etc
>>16546239
you arent the first or last to decry the soldiers are unfairly treated speech. its been going on for many years and in many countries including mine.
if you want a non combat role have you thought about peace keeping? or navy or air force?
>>
>>16546218
>not wearing a liberal heart on your sleeve all the time
Wow, what are you, a faggot?
>>
If he's being a lying cunt to get recognition, by all means, expose him. You should call the cops if he's threatening you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.