[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women such cunts /adv/ >Girl has been trying to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: korea.jpg (200KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
korea.jpg
200KB, 467x700px
Why are women such cunts /adv/

>Girl has been trying to get on my dick for like two weeks
>Can never find time to hang out because our work always conflicts
>today both of us have off
>She hits me up and says "do you want to do something today?"
>I say yea and she asks what
>I say "Lets go to this park and smoke weed it's really nice out today"
>She goes "Really?"

I haven't heard back from her since.
>>
Don't invite people to do drugs unless your certain their into it. Seems like your shitty attitude is the problem, not her.
>>
>>16545736
She smokes more weed than I do I'm not a dumbass
>>
>>16545740

>I'm not a dumbass

Citation needed. Apparently she expected something vastly different for your actual date.
>>
That's my perfect date, I think it's a good shout.
>>
>>16545747
well, he isn't really obliged to have the ability for mind reading, now is he?
>>
>>16545747
Well I'm not a fucking mind reader so either way she's a cunt.

Normal humans express what they want and don't leave it to someone to magically guess what the fuck they want
>>
>>16545740
She expected something better, you don't have to be a mind reader to know that.
>>
>>16545778
Well the only hints I've been given were:

Last night she said: "I wanna smoke a blunt"
this morning she mentioned how nice it was outside
>>
>>16545787

I think that part is fine, but I mean it probably shouldn't be the only thing you mentioned - even if it was just a dinner or movie in addition to that.
>>
Basically you just regurgitated what you heard - women hate it when it seems like you're just putting in the minimum amount of effort.

I mean I don't know your history with her but "been trying to get on my sick for weeks" sounds like she's been trying.

Even when you like somebody, when they take you for granted and continue to act like you should be happy to lick their ass then you start to lose interest. Well, anyone with self respect would, at least.
>>
>>16545721
>Have a misunderstanding with a woman
>HURRRRR WOMEN ARE CUNTS RIGHT GUYS
What the fuck is wrong with you? Has all that weed fried your brain?
>>
File: 1433514134003.jpg (146KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1433514134003.jpg
146KB, 1000x1000px
>>16545721
Dude maybe she wants to do something a little more meaningful instead of doing drugs? I like the ganj just as much as the next guy but I would understand why a girl wouldn't be into it. It can be lame as fuck, esp if that's all u wanna do.

You're in no position to call her a cunt, she just doesn't feel like smoking weed. You sound the the cunt OP.
>>
>gives one word response and doesn't elaborate
>CUNT

What do you call women who actually do bad things to you out of curiosity? Because you really reach for the top shelf over microaggressions.

For future reference, walking around a park and getting stoned sounds like a 14 year old boy's idea of a date.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.