[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sanitary napkins with feminist tags counter attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: rape.png (486KB, 367x450px) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
486KB, 367x450px
There were some sanitary napkins with notes on them hanging in my school today. The notes said: "imagine if men were as disgusted with rape as they are with periods". gonna get my revenge soon! Any advice on what I should do?
>>
but periodblood is one of my fetishes!!!
>>
Girl here. What is this supposed to accomplish? You aren't supposed to talk about periods, you know, openly. At the most, upon seeing it, I'd probably cringe and continue walking, or look at it and do nothing.
>>
>>16545624
Frats and sororities are the worst. They put balloons around campus promoting this same shit over and over again.
>>
Revenge for what? Ignore it and move on with your day.
>>
>>16545624
>"imagine if men were as disgusted with rape as they are with periods".
So that it couldn't be discussed openly, victims were treated as dirty, and everything was so couched in euphemism as to render it almost meaningless?

It seems to me that there WAS a time, not so long ago, when this was in fact the case. It does not strike me as a time that feminists want to go back to.
>>
>>16545668

They indubitably mean on the individual level, not what you're describing.
>>
>>16545624

Why do you need to get revenge, do you condone rape?
>>
File: nspBYRB.jpg (70KB, 736x733px) Image search: [Google]
nspBYRB.jpg
70KB, 736x733px
>>16545647
>I'm not like those other girls teehee! Look at how differently I think! I'm a girl btw.
>>
>>16545624
wait, are their actually stories of rapist who backed off because "eeeeeewwww, gross, period blood"?
>>
File: 1278310477919.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1278310477919.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>16545772
>>
>>16545782
Glar you are here, oh wise captain Picard.
Enlighten me, how else am I supposed to understand the statement
>"imagine if men were as disgusted with rape as they are with periods"
>>
>>16545798
>Glar you are here...
*Glad you are here...
>>
>>16545624
Revenge for what...? For being told not to rape?
>>
>>16545798
>>16545803
goddammit, not even the guy you replied to, but you are so fucking stupid
>>
>>16545702
>>
>>16545818
To me it just sound like "imagine if men were as disgusted with shooting you in the face as they are with bad breath"
If I'm just retarded and the meaning is so obvious then you can surely explain it to me in simple words, I'd really appreciate it.
I'm sorry, I just don't get the correlation between rape and periods.
>>
>>16545647
stop trying to sound "cool" and not like other girls, stop trying to get guys attention by acting stupid just stfu you idiot
>>
>>16545881
it means that many men are absolutely disgusted by periods and everything related to periods and then also many men aren't disgusted by rape. It just means that it would be nice if those men were as disgusted by rape as the kind of men that I just described are disgusted by periods. But I think this comparison is very stupid actually.
>>
>>16545881
I'm neither of those guys and I promise you that you're an absolute dipshit. They're saying that men are (apparently) indifferent to rape but are (apparently) astoundingly disgusted by periods.
>>
>>16545904
> I think this comparison is very stupid actually.
that was my original point, but the irony in my post seemed to have gone over the head of some people with a bit of a superiority complex on here
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.