[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone like "creepy" looking people or am I going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 514x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 514x342px
Does anyone like "creepy" looking people or am I going to be forced to ACTUALLY rape someone for love? (Rather not if I can avoid it)
>>
You can't rape someone "for love".

If you just want to have sex without effort, consider a prostitute.

If you actually want love, you'll have to find someone you love and who loves you back, which isn't about looks.
>>
>>16545609
Oh ok that makes sense
>>
My ex loved dirty looking guys that looked like hobos, not kidding like real fucking hobos.
>>
>>16545595
I'm sure if you stop suggesting that people can be raped for love, people would find you less creepy.
>>
>>16545615
This is a really good start.

Put some effort into your appearance. Shower regularly. Wear clean cloths. Keep your hair clean and kempt. Shave regularly or grow a beard (again, clean and kempt), don't stay in a perpetual state of stubble.

Stand up straight and keep your head up. Don't sulk about.

Get a social hobby, like sports or cooperative games.

I spent way too much of my life being the "creepy guy" and just now starting to grow out of it. These are things I've started doing and have made an almost immediate difference.
>>
>>16545609
I understand the repercussions but when you think about it during those few seconds of climax anyone can love anyone am i right?
>>
>>16545615
This, basically. Creepy (with the unfortunate exception of some rather severe birth defects) is mostly not about appearance. The little subtle cues you give off with your body language, the thoughts you choose to vocalize, the lack of experience you have with socializing and lack of familiarity with social norms, /that/ is what makes you creepy.

Defects aside, the only other aspects of appearance that play into "creepiness" come down to things that are entirely changeable like how you dress. If you look like you're in costume year round like /fa/ does for instance, odds are good you'll be creepy. Especially if you're asocial or awkward on top of that.
>>
>>16545638

What kind of bullshit are you on?
>>
>>16545645
I thought creepy people were over aggressive not awkward. This is huge I will never live my life the same way again, thank you, anon
>>
>>16545638
The girl will be in a state of complete distress, mind shattering psychological pain, and experiencing the worst physical pain of her life.

She will hate your guts in the moment and until she dies, and she will not climax.
>>
File: [x] Delete Layer.gif (476KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
[x] Delete Layer.gif
476KB, 512x288px
>>16545609
My chinese cartoons have lied to me all these years
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.