[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kill myself. I'm so dreadfully unhappy with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1436506687535.jpg (135KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1436506687535.jpg
135KB, 1200x807px
I want to kill myself. I'm so dreadfully unhappy with my life and I feel like such a fucking failure that I don't belong on this earth. I can't seem to do anything right and I'm just a pathetic mess of anxiety and self-loathing all the time. All I seem to do is make people angry and annoyed at my existence. I can't conceive of ever being able to become a functioning member of society anymore because of how alienated I feel from it. Everything just feels fucking impossible. There's only so many times you can keep yourself deluded with "it's going to get better" until you realise it's not. I literally feel like a blight on this earth. A useless waste of oxygen that fails at life.

I don't even know if I have a question but I needed to type that out so at least someone knows how I've feel before I end it.
>>
top kek
>>
JUST
>>
>>16545136
>>16546203
Wow, /adv/.

To op, I've been through that, believe me. The issue is, you can't afford to lose the chance for your life to become good in the future. I'm 30 and I only recently met a beautiful (girl?woman? She's 29) that I love with all my hearth. In the shittiest moment of my life, when even waking up was painfil, when I was too coward to even put a bullet through my head, she appeared out of nowhere and made me live again.
Do you want to give up on that possibly happening? No
Live
>>
File: 1444051003166.jpg (211KB, 429x2009px) Image search: [Google]
1444051003166.jpg
211KB, 429x2009px
>>16545124
Good Luck fàm.
>>
>>16546272
This is really bad advice desu.

>just wait until something good randomly appears in your life

Not everyone is that lucky. You can't just wait it out and pretend like things are going to get better unless you design a concrete plan to make it better.
>>
bunp
>>
>>16546681
Besides the glue, does that actually work
>>
i've been there. i'd say i was depressed from middle school up until two or three years ago. honestly, drugs were a big part of what shifted that, dxm specifically. "hurr durr drinking cough syrup to get high, what a fuckin loser" yeah i know, it was low doses but yeah. the first few times didn't really do much, but just over time my attitude about life started shifting. dxm helped me get a spiritual side, and now even though my life is pretty much the same three years ago (no friends or social life, not sure what i'm gonna do with my future) i just feel happier and more satisfied with life.
>>
>>16548379
this is also really terrible advice

>hurr jsut do drugs dude that'll make your problems go away!

Jesus christ why is /adv/ so fucking terrible
>>
>>16548372
Yes :)
>>
>>16545124
I had an depression and the best thing is to try some new things and just wait. MMaybe talk to somebody.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.