[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to a bar for the first time >The place is earsplittingly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: b81.jpg (21KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
b81.jpg
21KB, 310x310px
>Go to a bar for the first time
>The place is earsplittingly loud
>Wait 20 minutes in a queue for a drink
>Tastes like 10% beer and 90% water
>Spend another 15 minutes finding a table to stand at
>Can't hear the person standing 30cm in front of me
>Have to shout in their face for them to hear me
>DJ is playing shitty dubstep
>End up watching the simpsons episode that's playing in a store across the street
I'm sorry but how do people enjoy this? What is the secret?
>>
File: 1958667606997978.jpg (124KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
1958667606997978.jpg
124KB, 1000x625px
idk go to Another Place or maybe sit down somewhere in the park and drink for yourself and smoke i usllay enyoj that
>>
How the fuck do you talk to girls in a place like this?
>>
>>16545036
"HEY WANT A DRINK?"
>>
>>16545618
kek
>>
>>16545022
you don't

find something else to do
>>
>>16545618
"HEY! WANT SOME FUCK?"
E
Y
!

W
A
N
T

S
O
M
E

F
U
C
K
?
"
>>
>>16545022
lol op you antisocial fuck
>>
>>16545652
literally 50% of success.
>>
>>16545706

>shit place that only degenerate tards go
>hurr durrr op is anti-social lol

Good job sheep
>>
>>16545036
You don't, that is the beauty of a club. You don't have to talk to pick up chicks there.

You get girls im a club by dancing with them and handing out your phone to a girl so she can put in her number when you feel like you want to keep in contact with her.

I felt the same thing as you did when i started going out, i did it pretty much because my friends dragged me over there. After a few times of going out i started realizing that drinking and dancing with hot girls is pretty fun and i have been enjoying clubs ever since.

Not everyone is suited for loud clubs, but just because you're an introvert like me doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable for you. Go out again, just dance and have fun. Unless you look like an ogre girls will naturally open up to you when you look like you are having fun.
>>
get blackout drunk, clubs are really fun when your really drunk...its just the incredible amount of cringy material that you've realised you've made for yourself the morning after thats the problem...
>>
>>16545022
Find a bar you feel comfortable in. I've been to 3 different bars in the area so far and I have not found one I like yet
>>
>>16545022
That wasn't a bar, but whatever.

It's a way to get laid easy. Just buy beers, try dancing, and whenever the night comes at a close, see if she'll follow you home. Or vice versa.
>>
>>16545942
>drinking and dancing with hot girls

This. OP last weekend I went to "drake night" and I assumed my friend and I were just going to "wing man" each other to pick up chicks but we found out that it was a blast just dancing drunk.
>>
File: 1438614600032.png (42KB, 131x178px) Image search: [Google]
1438614600032.png
42KB, 131x178px
>>16546478
>mfw seeing that video of you dancing wildly to Jailhouse Rock or whatever
It's equally funny every time, but god damnit it is embarrasing.
>>
Sounds like a shit bar. Try looking for one that has more of a cafe-type vibe, not a club or a sports bar. They exist. The noise level is usually moderate and the people (staff & patrons) are often cool as fuck.

Seriously, it's like you went to one restaurant and concluded that all restaurants were bad. Bars are diverse.
>>
>>16545652
You have to sit in a slimy Chinese accent to add to the effect too
>>
>>16545652
*Do it
>>
File: 1438396825015.jpg (624KB, 2048x1371px) Image search: [Google]
1438396825015.jpg
624KB, 2048x1371px
>>16545652
I have to try this bad pick up line for shit and giggles
>>
Yeah I can't stand loud places like that either. Honestly you just go to those places to get drunk or dance, not really talk with people.

There are decent bars where you can actually talk to people and it's not loud as fuck.
>>
>Be me
>Don't go to the first bar I walk into
>Actually scope out other bars
>Find a quaint little pub
>75 beers on tap
>Some dude playing nirvana on a lap guitar
>Very classy bar tender, really good recommendations, had a fantastic stout
>Have a great time, listened to cool music

Don't just fucking go to the first popular bar you see OP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.