[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

While having sex with a guy I started to experience pain and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15

File: 1449548433397.jpg (70KB, 225x606px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449548433397.jpg
70KB, 225x606px
While having sex with a guy I started to experience pain and asked him to stop. He ignored me and continued thrusting harder and faster as I continuously screamed at him to stop

Ditching this guy for sure, but it concerns me that he definitely heard me screaming to stop and he still kept going and even saying he was going to cum inside me knowing I am not on birth control
While he didn't, he claimed he just got caught up in the moment and thought it was really hot

Did this fucker rape me?! Should I report it?
We were both sober and consenting, up until I screamed 'stop' multiple times
>>
>Did this fucker rape me?! Should I report it?

Yes and yes
>>
yes this is pretty much rape
>>
>>16544095
Don't report it. The poor guy probably thought you meant it as a turn on. Some guys are into that stuff. Just tell him about before guys have sex again.
>>
>>16544115
>The poor guy probably thought you meant it as a turn on.

Maybe the "poor guy" should assume that "stop actually means stop" is the null hypothesis, and only assume "stop means I'm turned on" if otherwise specified.
>>
Why do women have so much trouble finishing thd things they start?
>>
>>16544115
I was screaming and crying throughout the course of him finishing

I'm pretty sure he could tell it wasn't a turn on
>>
Shouldn't of let his dick slide in you, you're now his property you little cum dumpster.
>>
>>16544129
How long ago was it and have you showered?

If it hurt, it probably left some tearing that could be examined with a rape kit.

If you didn't keep any evidence, unfortunately, it's just another he-said-she-said case, and very hard to prove in court.

I'm not saying he didn't rape you, but to report it, you need substantial evidence.
>>
>>16544133
It has been 4 days and I have showered and am currently menstruating
>>
>>16544095

>did this fucker rape me!? should i report it?

i like to think im sensitive to the issues of rape. i was molested, my mother was raped, and the fact that people would force sex upon someone is frightening to me.

but i dont think this was rape, i think it was definitely wrong and misconduct.

but imagine two guys are horsing around, wrestling, and its clearly consensual. but then imagine one starts screaming to stop when the other one is giving him a pink belly, but he doesnt stop. did he 'beat him up' ? did he 'assault' him?

no. it was two people who agreed to an activity, and one went too far. they are a jerk sure, maybe even a bad person depending on their thought process. but it wasn't rape.

the best you can do is explain to him that he HAS to stop. but truth be told, someone told me to stop once and i came in them anyways. so maybe im biased.
>>
>>16544135
I figure that you can try to report it. I don't know where it can get you though to be honest. I've been through the legal system before for a similar incident. The police acted like I was a liar and interrogated me like I was the guilty one. It's a crappy world we live in.
>>
>>16544095

i'm curious, what did you tell him after he finished?

if you haven't already, make it clear that you won't be having sex with him in the future.
>>
>>16544137
>the fact that people would force sex upon someone is frightening to me
>someone told me to stop once and i came in them anyways
You are a special little snowflake, aren't you?

>>16544143
>The police acted like I was a liar and interrogated me like I was the guilty one. It's a crappy world we live in.
That's because rape is one of the crimes with the most false accusations. If people would stop accusing people of rape for stuff that very clearly wasn't rape, for revenge, etc., we wouldn't have that problem with the real cases. The police first has to get your story straight, see if it's even worth looking further into or catch you making statements contrary to each other. Throwing the case out at the accuser is way easier than through investigations and most of the time they can actually throw it out right there.
So it's not really the police to be blamed (not saying they never are, or in your case are not, I don't know, but statistically speaking), it's all those people making false accusations.
Also why I am in favour of prosecuting cases where a "victim" obviously lied more often and giving appropriate sentences and not just a slap on the wrist.

Yes, this is rape as defined by the law.
It's a tough call whether I would consider it rape by my own standards. It's at least a very dark grey area and he is a massive asshole and does deserve to be put through the legal hassle. I doubt your case would go very far though.
I'd simply advise you to warn other people you know possibly getting involved with him like that.
>>
>>16544095
>Did this fucker rape me?! Should I report it?
Yes and yes. He should have stopped the moment you said to stop.
>We were both sober and consenting, up until I screamed 'stop' multiple times
Exactly. Maybe give two seconds or so of leeway to account for processing and reaction time, but it sounds like he continued way beyond that. Good luck nailing this asshole to the wall.
>>
>>16544115
>The poor guy probably thought you meant it as a turn on.
No excuse. If they'd spelled this kind of thing out in a contract with adequate safewords and such, that would be one thing, but there hasn't been any indication of that, and this is not a reasonable thing to just assume. He's a rapist, plain and simple, and should be put away.
>>
>>16544095
OP, if he did stop the first time you asked him to, was sex over? or would a change of position or pace have been good enough to continue?
answer that and you will have your answer, but for the love of god, DO NOT be one of those girls who cries rape when you in fact, were not.
>>
>>16544095
complex b8 with multiple crumbs, comments.
>>
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent.

Google, the more you know.
>>
>>16544143
>>16544179
Exactly this - it's become a case of "the boy who cried wolf." Unfortunately, it's a serious accusation on both sides, as even a false accusation of which a guy is eventually acquitted can ruin his life and future prospects.
Keep in mind I'm in no way saying this was not a case of rape; it is 100% rape in this case and the guy is an asshole for continuing on when you said you wanted him to stop.

>>16544241
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/jwmvxd/chappelle-s-show-love-contract
>>
>>16544095
> Should I report it?
We were both sober and consenting, up until I screamed 'stop' multiple times

this is a tough question, anon, if you haven't already decided.

(Technicality aside, yes, most people will agree the instant any party says stop, regardless of when, if you dont stop its rape.)

but if you're on the fence now as to pursuing it or not?

as a male, i say you need to ask yourself two questions.

one: have I been injured in some way by this encounter that will change how I live my life forever after?

two: have I learned enough about this guy's behavior to be suspect that this was no accident and he will engage in this behavior again regardless of any partner's wishes given an future opportunity?

if the answer to either of those is yes, that should push you over the edge into pursuing it.

if they're both no, and you're struggling to find the energy to go any further with this than hopping on 4chan, you may not want to bother, because it will only cost you more and more energy going forward. Dealing with cops, dealing with lawyers, dealing with family, repeating your story ALOT, rape kit, multiple court dates... If you are the least bit apathetic, you will waste your time and lose anyway.
>>
Where's the cup of tea video.
This is textbook, forcing the rest of the cup. If someone (not previously arranged with multiple safe words) says stop you fucking listen or you're a rapist.
No if's and's or but's.
>>
>having sex

That's what you get bitch. Haha dirty slut
>>
>>16544127
Underrated post
>>
>>16544095
Oh dear I am so sorry this happened to you.

Something very similar happened to me a long time ago, in college. I had my own reasons for not reporting it at the time, but I think you should definitely report it. Be aware though, because you initially consented to sex with him, they may not be able to build a decent case against him. It's not fair, but one of the shitty things about the legal system is that what actually happens and what's provable are totally different things, especially with something like rape. IIRC in some states in the US, the rape laws don't even cover situations like this, so be ready for that as well.

If this happened in the last 24 hours or so, please go to a hospital and get a rape kit done. Even if you can't do that, at least visit rainn.org and talk to someone on their crisis hotline. Get some support for yourself, because you're going to need it.

And try not to blame yourself. It's not your fault this guy is a fucking sicko. They don't exactly wear signs.
>>
He should've stopped. Was it rape? No.
>>
>>16544458
wrong. nonconsensual sex is rape. op withdrew consent when she became uncomfortable with the way things were proceeding. she told him to stop. he continued. that is rape. full stop.

op -
what you are describing is definitely rape. it really isn't up for question or debate. it is rape in the eyes of the law, as well. however, whether or not you report it is up to you. while it is true that this guy is clearly scum, and a menace to women, reporting it may not hinder him. as we know, police generally do not take rape cases very seriously, especially cases like this because you initially gave consent it sounds like. rape cases are already pretty hard to win, but when the rapist is a sexual partner, there really isn't much evidence to go on aside from testimony (which according to you is in conflict, as it often is). not that you have to press charges - you can certainly file a report without doing that. i am not trying to discourage you from seeking justice for your rapist, because he deserves to be put away. you just have to ask yourself if what you will get from reporting the incident is worth the cost of doing so. only you can answer that question for yourself.

i'm very sorry this happened to you, and i hope you feel comfortable acknowledging the fact that what he did was not okay. you withdrew consent. don't let anyone tell you that this isn't a big deal, or that it's not rape. it absolutely is. it hurts me that women are not only put into these positions, but so often make excuses downplaying the seriousness of the violence against them.

i wish you all the best, whatever you choose to do.
>>
You don't get someone jailed because you didn't like the sex.

You fucked up and opened your legs for an asshole. Consider this a learning experience.
>>
>>16544503
youre so fucking far up your ass

OP, there is a big difference between some guy walking down the street, grabbing an innocent woman, ripping her clothes off, having sex with her, and leaving compared to what you went through.

the problem with this feminazi internet culture is that the word rape is so loosely thrown around to such a variety of acts, that it not only takes away from true rape victims but it also has this umbrella effect where offenders are all treated the same, even when degrees of violation differ so greatly.

do you honestly think this guy deserves to go to prison for years at a time, a criminal record, and his life ruined because he got carried away in an act you consented to beforehand?

he's an asshole, but doesnt deserve a "rape" charge.

that said, even if you did report him nothing would happen because you waited too long. even if you didnt wait, it would still probably get thrown out because your word vs his
>>
>>16544507
It's not that she didn't like the sex, idiot. If the sex was shitty and she still never withdrew consent and then came here and claimed it was rape, people would be calling her a cunt, useless whore, and even worse things. There's a reason almost everyone is agreed that it was rape.

She did withdraw consent. She very clearly did. She withdrew consent because something was wrong and she was in PAIN. Ignoring that doesn't make you an asshole; being selfish in bed and then never calling the girl makes you an asshole. Ignoring "stop, no, please, it hurts" makes you a rapist.

This doesn't go just for you, it goes for any other twats who agree with you.
>>
>>16544529
And as for you, just because some people do trivialize rape through false accusations and by applying a very loose definition to the term, doesn't mean that any case that isn't "man in ski mask grabs woman and violates her in the bushes" is automatically a case like that.

Christ, she didn't just decide halfway through that he wasn't hot enough or whatever. It hurt. If my girlfriend started fucking twisting my dick during sex I'd scream and tell her to stop and I'd fully expect her to comply within seconds. You'd do the same.

I have never been so caught up in the raw passion of the situation that I wouldn't notice the girl screaming at me to stop. Not even while drunk.
>>
>>16544503
what the fuck are you talking about? so you say that i can fuck a girl, put her on top of me and then tell her to stop and accuse her of rape?
do you realise that girls lose their shit during orgasm and do/say all kinds of stuff? THE OP SHOULD HAVE PHYSICALLY RESISTED
you are about to ruin a guys life because you cant communicate with a person
>>
>>16544127
kek.

Truth.
>>
>>16544533

I like how you've descended into litigious pretension when the question is quite clearly most rationally approached philosophically and socially.

There's a stark difference between the ability to make a legal case and the justification for actually making that case. Common law is broad and flexible to address those elements of a case that are external to the apparent crime. While two things may ostensibly fall under the umbrella of the same 'crime', there are countless justifying and external factors that will dictate whether or not it is legitimate to pursue legal recourse.

I've noticed with female histronics like yourself that 'rape' is always a very concrete phenomenon. It can't, of course, be considered that linguistic concepts are abstract, and co-opting the term 'rape' for relatively innocuous activity that exists within the realm of social reasonability or expectability doesn't philosophically empower what occurred with the Platonic form of 'rape' so much as it shows how shallow and irrational those making the comparison are.

Was this situation in any capacity analogous to the forms of pathological behavior that rape laws exist to attenuate? Does this situation present legally in such a way as to cater to the facility of law - to optimally structure a social order?

This 'ambiguous rape' craze pathologizes normal sexual dynamics and removes responsibility and agency from the woman in the pre-selection phase. OP selected poorly, and she would learn a valuable lesson in over-looking the pathological aspects of feminine sexual attraction that make them pivot towards sociopathy/psychopathy and making the conscious choice to date more feminized, socially responsible men.

Your hysterical treatment of 'rape' creates the problem. "Rape" is a psychological event. If a woman has to be told that she was raped, she wasn't raped.
>>
>>16544558
This post is so poorly written I'm honestly wondering whether you're trying to parody liberal arts majors, or something. Responding with five paragraphs of unnecessarily florid bullshit on the philosophy of crime could not be more inappropriate here. My post was very simple. So is OP's situation.

Rape is well-defined. Sex without consent is rape, and consent can be withdrawn during sex. Yes, there are some people who are pushing to broaden this definition, and yes, they're often misguided. That's really not relevant here. Almost no one credible believes the definition of rape I just gave should be NARROWER than it is. OP's situation falls well within it. Calling this an "ambiguous rape" is incredibly disingenuous.

And goddamn do you write like a fifteen-year-old.
>>
Yea i guess it is rape, but I wouldn't identify him as a true rapist. Would you think that it would be just for him to be hit with the full punishment of that crime ? If you really don't care/despise him sure report it, but I believe whatever he's about to receive is is going to be completely excessive for what hes actually done.
>>
>>16544596
Also wanted to add an example. I see his punishment equally barbaric and excessive as cutting off peoples hands for theft, or getting stoned for adultery.
>>
This is literally why it's bad to have sex before you're married.
>>
>>16544095
I wouldn't bother reporting it, honestly.
It's a shame, it really is; but reporting a rape can be dangerous in our society, especially if the rapist wasn't a stranger.
You run the risk of having your reputation ruined, even if you win the case.

But yes, you were raped. And I'm very sorry to hear that.
>>
>>16544587

You've not adequately responded to any of my claims. Let's not play the game where I validate your attempt to retain control of the exchange by attesting to my apparent social and intellectual vacuity. This notion is unmasked as a farcical self-parody when we realize that my position is actually both more socially and emotionally reasonable. The rape accusation is not to be made lightly, if we value at all any degree of human empathy in our judgment. To destroy a man's life without the most complete possible exploration of the issue seems, at best, slightly demented. If "rape" is open to challenge, those concerns should be most definitely be voiced. You've drawn this arbitrary line between the definition of rape as it has historically been applied and the definition of rape as political radicals would like to define it, completely shrugging off the potential interpretation that rape could be walked entirely the other direction - if not in law, in social consciousness. This idea that rape has been so adeptly defined by the courts as to provide a universal rubric for human behavior is fairly inconsistent with a critical interpretation of the historical process. Why would such a thing at all be likely to be the case?

Our disagreement is practically a proof for my argument. Am I merely providing a smokescreen for my approval of rape, or do abstract concepts not actually exist in the real world, and therefore are open to interpretation and disagreement? The categorical of 'rape' should be reserved for very specific circumstances given that its performative function is to invoke a criminal pathology which we regard at the highest order of offense. Redefining fairly milquetoast social interactions as pathological - or merely opening them to pathology - isn't a proper, even-handed application of the law. The OP was not "raped" in any reasonable sense of the word.
>>
>>16544529
>>16544548
>ruin a guy's life

you guys really, seriously, honestly think that rape accusations result in rapists going to jail? really? are we living on the same planet? because when a guy literally did grab me off the street, assault me, and tried to rape me do you know what the responding officer called him? a knucklehead. he didn't even fucking pull the footage from the bus he followed me off of. that's how interested the police were in "ruining a man's life" over a rape accusation. police rarely make arrests in rape cases, even more rarely prosecute, hardly ever convict, and literally almost never imprison rapists. so fuck off with your "ruining a guy's life" bullshit.
>>
>>16544637
>trying to emotionally appeal to men with your personal anecdote

A quick tip: I feel like women are conditioned to think men give a shit about their bullshit as anything but a ploy to get into their pants. It's a good idea in general to regard all men as emotionless, robotic automatons and conduct yourself accordingly in any situation where the endgame isn't sex, usually anonymous or professional/academic formats.
>>
>>16544646
women are conditioned to think and feel and behave lots of ways, but believing that men are anything more than primitive animals isn't one of them. sorry to break it to you
>>
>>16544658
Primitive? Sex robots are the future, men were simply there first.
>>
>>16544625
It's not an attempt to "regain control of the exchange" to point out that you write like a teenager who just discovered the thesaurus. It's just an insult -- an accurate one. A good chunk of your post verges on meaninglessness. I have to read academic journals as part of my day job. It's not hard to tell the difference between an academic, and a kid (I hope) trying to write like one.

I really don't have to engage with any of your "points." I'm not interested in getting drawn into a long, pseudo-philosophical debate with you. I'm not interested in arguing with someone who wants to redefine rape so narrowly that it wouldn't encompass cases of withdrawn consent. All I have to do is point out, yet again, that this wasn't a "milquetoast social interaction", it was a guy continuing to fuck a girl who was yelling at him to "stop, stop," because it was hurting her. That's not something most guys would do, and it's not something most guys would be okay with. That's just how it is.
>>
Yeah sure, ruin his life because you experienced physical pain, why not, fuck it just let it rock I guess.
>>
>>16544667

Regardless of your professed level of interest, my posts stand on their own as a resource for thread-goers. Your part in this exchange is only to demonstrate the intellectual inadequacy of your position, not to serve as a foil for critical debate.

Secondly, your persistent effort to unjustifiably characterize yourself as an authority in some vague way is simply intellectually dishonest. The level of discourse I'm holding to you isn't even particularly high, and the limited jargon I use is very universalized to the field of philosophy. Although both of our claims are completely unverifiable and thus only of passing interest, I should point out that this affected mantle of intellectual authority without qualification, from my perspective, is only remotely probable on the following grounds: you happen to be interacting with someone who went to and graduated from an Ivy League school on the basis of a successful academic (and hopefully intellectual) career. To hear you disparage my prose isn't then, as you might imagine, as earth-shattering as you might like it to be, as the validation I've already received in the form of social proof insulates me from the words of an anonymous hysteric. Obviously, take my claims with a grain of salt, but I have no particular incentive to lie anonymously. I state these things - and respond to this aspect of your posts - only to set the record straight and hopefully give you some much needed humility in the idea that your superiors, by simple fact of probability, surround you.
>>
Holy fucking Christ this entire fucking thread is filled with people who think using synonyms from a thesaurus equate actual debate or logic. Holy shit. Make this stop. You remind me of my high school self.
>>
>>16544095
he raped you
>>
>>16544714
Yeah, I think I'm changing my tune -- that guy is simply too over the top to be real. Congratulations on keeping me going as long as you did, guy.

If you are sincere -- you should really just stop, man. Your writing isn't just incompetent, it's obviously incompetent, and it's going to stand out as such to pretty much anybody who reads this.

I'm headed to bed. Hopefully this thread dies or gets back on track by the morning.
>>
>>16544558
>>16544625
>>16544699
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
If only there were some way to vet a guy before letting him fuck you. Like a contract between two individuals where they interact closely for an agreed upon length of time to see if each others intentions are genuine. Some system where you will be able to tell if a guy actually cares about you or just wants to get it in. Hell, we can even make the man seek the father's approval too. If only there were something like gay marriage but for straight people.

You don't get to withdraw consent during intercourse. If you have to ask if you were raped then you weren't. The real problem here is that you have a criminal lack of perspicacity. Don't be such a slut in the future (hah) and these things won't happen.
>>
Yes means yes.
>>
>>16544793
until she says "stop" and "you're hurting me" and "stop"
>>
File: 1442989689452.png (19KB, 900x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442989689452.png
19KB, 900x800px
>>16544800
Shouldn't have consented then.
>>
File: 1428812504056.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428812504056.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
>>16544095

This bait reminds me of a thread /adv/ had a few months back. A straight male anon decided to hook up with another guy on craigslist to test out if he was truly gay or not. They started fucking but the OP got uncomfortable and started crying, feeling violated after the fact. The question posed in that thread was whether or not the OP should have reported it as rape, but the answer was almost unanimously 'no' because he admitted to consenting beforehand.
>>
File: 1421728201460.jpg (263KB, 521x5000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421728201460.jpg
263KB, 521x5000px
>>16544863
People so easily fall for the modern rhetoric of misogynistic/patriarchal culture that they forget that society and eventually civilization formed to more efficiently protect women. This problem Is further exacerbated by life's struggles necessitating male disposability to such a degree that the resulting shame/guilt mechanic is still largely invoked with little reticence. This ultimately causes the comedy we see in the modern Era where a woman's word is to be regarded as an ironclad testimony and solid physical proof of a male victim is ignored for the ridicule that is piled upon him for being so weak and emasculated that he not only let himself be abused but had the audacity to seek help that could instead have gone to more needing individuals. (women)

Equality always has and always will be the struggle to dismantle perceived or actual inequalities that are disadvantageous for the revolutionary and replace them with new inequalities that are more advantageous.
>>
>>16544793
also no means maybe, and maybe means yes
>>
yeah it was rape and if the gender were switched it would still be rape

you don't have a lot to go on for reporting it but I'd confront him and let him know if he doesn't apologize or show any remorse that I would interpret it as a high potential repeat offender or worse and then at that point I would either tell a counselor, a lawyer, maybe an anonymous tip, defame him if it really came to that

if he shows remorse/regret and willingness to change I wouldn't
>>
>>16544863
>>16544906

This looks like a neat cartoon. What's it called?
>>
File: 1432409682474.jpg (83KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432409682474.jpg
83KB, 640x1920px
>>16544946
Legend of The Galactic Heroes, it's a ~40 hour long examination of the merits and failings of autocracy and liberal democracy
>>
File: 1442897549184.png (62KB, 275x417px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442897549184.png
62KB, 275x417px
>>16544906
Am I wrong in thinking that the modern urge to avoid insensitive critiques are a part of this comedy? Are we too far gone to suggest that a woman more appropriately pick her partner or simply not run to the law in times of slight uncomfort?
>>
File: 1441624737890.jpg (60KB, 557x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441624737890.jpg
60KB, 557x630px
>>16544964
Insensitivity is considered profane unless the individual being critiqued fits the narrative's role as the villian, then the dehumanization is not only acceptable but morally necessary. The humor in that is that rhetoric that argues a group treats others as subhuman and therefore malicious, itself, regards the solution as subhuman treatment.

Woman were never particularly good judges of partner (criteria being primarily base reproductive concerns and perception of others appraisal of the subjects desirability) and I doubt they're going to start. However they were at some point in time able to actually say no and require men to invest and display willingness to support her and her offspring. That has long since given way to the reign of the sybarites and the concept of indefinite postponement of responsibility.

Suggesting more self sufficiency women is like suggesting more child bearing independence in men. Society is structured for women but somewhere along the line we collectively forgot to keep teaching that. What this results in is the modern concept of "privilege" being invisible to the "privileged" being more true of western women than literally any group. Western civilization exists for benefit of western women. But as always success->decadence->decay->conquest and unless you subscribe to palingenesis being a solution the premium placed on the value of women's reproductive capabilities will continue to mistakenly be extended to their other qualities and the profoundly selfish feminized society will quickly collapse.
>>
File: 1958667606997978.jpg (124KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1958667606997978.jpg
124KB, 1000x625px
>>16544095(OP)

he did rape u repport the Faggot u screamed him to stop and he dident so it was rape go to the police and get him arrested ok
>>
>>16544130
Kek
>>
>>16544357
go have sex with a dog, will ya.
bet that's textbook as well.
>>
hurr was it rape?

The simple fact that you're asking this question shows how much of a moron you are. YES. REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE.
>>
>>16544752
I agree with this guy lol
Get your head out of your ass m8
>>
File: 1385591211075.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385591211075.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
>We were both sober and consenting
>But the sex was really bad
>Was it rape ?
Damn life is fucking hard. He was probably thinking something like "yea my dick is so big" when you reacted like that. But he did not understand it hurt very badly and you did not enjoy it at all. How was it afterwards? What did you say to him?

I think it was fucked up but it's weird to withdraw consent mid sex as a man this is scary to me even though I would never act like this. Do you want him to go to jail? is the real question wither you consider it rape or not what do you want to happen now is the real question. Don't listen to me or the other people telling you if it was rape or not just decide what you want to happen in the next few days.
>>
I wouldn't report it as rape, you're trying to completely ruin his entire life because you consented to having sex with him, then regretted it during sex and it's really not uncommon for people to say stuff like "stop", "no", or scream while having consensual sex. It's not really his fault.
>>
>>16544095
I'd say yes. He was told to stop and didn't, and started saying he was going to do things you didn't want to do.
>>
>>16544370

this haha

get owned
>>
>>16545416
I swear dumb bitches on this board.

Do you realize that you are trying to completely ruin his entire life? You are saying "I want him in prison for several years, and his entire life ruined even after that, because I consented to having sex with him then regretted it mid-sex, but he didn't stop, probably because he didn't understand that I seriously wanted him to stop".

How about you take your dumbass back to reddit, maybe a feminism subreddit, where you and other dumb cunts can share a hugbox and call everything rape.
>>
>>16544095

You got raped and this dude sounds like the perpetual kind who will do it again to someone else.

You should prolly tell his mother.

Personally- I'd never settle a rape with the law.
Depending on on how vicious the attack- I'd take the whole thing very seriously and my ego would demand a more personal revenge.

I'd prolly drug them, cut their dick off, and leave them to wake up in a field.

I'd throw everything out the window and go bonkers if someone got away with raping me- I wish other women would go bonkers so that men would be scared.
>>
>>16545437
>You got raped

It could barely be considered rape, it's at most "sort of rape".

>this dude sounds like the perpetual kind who will do it again to someone else.

What? This guy obviously isn't a serial rapist that goes and rapes random people. He met a girl and acted normal enough to the point where OP CONSENTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM.

>I'd prolly drug them, cut their dick off, and leave them to wake up in a field.

Hope being a deranged bitch works out for you in life, if you think cutting off people's dicks is an ok response to having bad consensual sex.
>>
>>16545426

He doesn't belong in prison for what he did that one time, no.

But you understand how behavior like that is an indicator that he could do worse?
Because that's what OP see's - that's what everyone see's and most people understand that there should be SOME consequence to prevent it from happening again.

I don't think OP needs to take it up legally but she should tell someone she trusts, and decide what she wants to do about it.


OP,

I don't know if you can find out what to "do" about it on 4chan, but I hope you feel more certain if this thread helped you know for sure that he did something wrong.
>>
File: 1449442286051.jpg (53KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449442286051.jpg
53KB, 320x320px
All these fuckers and troll

Report it, it is rape.

If my boyfriend notices i'm in pain he goes full stop and we try other things or another time. He raped you, you said no and stopped consenting, he kept going.

Go to the doc and get the evidence
>>
>>16545442

> someone blows their load in you while you scream "No , stop" repeatedly
> That's fucking Rape.
>>
>>16545452
>But you understand how behavior like that is an indicator that he could do worse?

No I don't.

>Because that's what OP see's

Complete assumption.

> that's what everyone see's

You aren't "everyone".

>that's what everyone see's and most people understand that there should be SOME consequence to prevent it from happening again.

The only legal consequence is his entire life being ruined. If there's going to be a legal consequence at all for this, it's several years in prison and life registered as a sex offender, which means your life is basically over.

There's nothing that should be done to him. OP should just be smarter and not promiscuously sleep around with assholes, especially if she can't even handle normal sex.
>>
>>16545455

The only legal consequence is his entire life being ruined. If there's going to be a legal consequence at all for this, it's several years in prison and life registered as a sex offender, which means your life is basically over.

This is what you want to happen to him, because she consented to sex, then regretted it mid sex, and he didn't stop? It's not uncommon for people to say stuff like "no", or "stop", during consensual normal sex.

Go back to fucking reddit, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>16544115
Found him.
>>
It is rape because it was hurting you, you can get evidence, if it hurts and you say stop it is done.

If a guy was having sex and suddenly she starts fucking bending your dick and you want it to stop and she doesn't it is rape.

If he kept going after you said it hurt and screamed, it is rape.

Get the evidence, talk with him and tell him how you feel, and get the cops involved, fuck that guy if he does that he can do much worse. (No, he isn't a saint you fucking trolls, every man who sees a girl is getting hurt stops, if you had sex you'd know it)
>>
>>16545461


You sir, sound like a red pill junkie.
>>
>>16545462

It wasn't just regretting it you moron. It was hurting her, she might have internal bruises or some bleeding from that since you know, female genitalia is delicate.

She was feeing PAIN and he didn't stop, even worse, he wasn't going to cum inside without protection, does that sound like a normal guy for you?

She can decide if she wants to report it or no, either way she should get tested and have evidence of rape and tell him to fuck off or will get the cops involved.

If you ask me, yes, he should be in fucking prison because he was sober, he knew what he was doing and how she felt and having a rape fetish isn't a valid excuse
>>
>>16545480
> It was hurting her, she might have internal bruises or some bleeding from that since you know, female genitalia is delicate.

The physical damage to the vagina is nothing to complain about when it comes to actual rape.

>She was feeing PAIN and he didn't stop

It's very common for a girl to feel pain but want to continue having sex.

>he wasn't going to cum inside without protection, does that sound like a normal guy for you?

Don't consent to have sex without a condom then, which is what she did. As a female do you take no responsibility for any of your choices? Of course you don't, you're a typical dumb bitch.

>either way she should get tested and have evidence of rape and tell him to fuck off or will get the cops involved.
>If you ask me, yes, he should be in fucking prison because he was sober, he knew what he was doing and how she felt and having a rape fetish isn't a valid excuse

This is why men need to be very cautious when they date women today, you never know when one of them is an insane stupid bitch like you are. In fact it seems to be very hard to find a woman who isn't an insane stupid bitch.
>>
File: 1449441487220.png (218KB, 312x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449441487220.png
218KB, 312x346px
>>16545497

I'm gonna reply for one last time since you seem like a really big troll who can ruin some virgins life.


>The physical damage to the vagina is nothing to complain about when it comes to actual rape.
Rape is rape, you are even saying it, if there's bruises and she said no it is, stop trying to hamster it.


>It's very common for a girl to feel pain but want to continue having sex.
Yes, it is true, but the difference is she said STOP. I feel pain when having sex, and my partner would never continue if I said stop, that's the general consensus that normal people take.

>Don't consent to have sex without a condom then, which is what she did. As a female do you take no responsibility for any of your choices? Of course you don't, you're a typical dumb bitch.
Ok red pill moron, I might agree with this if they started before with protection, but being irresponsible and not pulling out is sick as fuck and he is still responsible.


>This is why men need to be very cautious when they date women today, you never know when one of them is an insane stupid bitch like you are. In fact it seems to be very hard to find a woman who isn't an insane stupid bitch.

Stay mad you redpill virgin, if she enjoys it and doesn't say anything while doing sex it isn't rape, if she regrets it AFTER the act it isn't rape, if she says no while doing it it's rape.


OP, you decide if you want to report it or not, but go to the doc just in case and to check yourself, and tell the jackass what he has done, if you think it was enough to report him do so, don't let these guys make you think you are in the wrong. It's your decision to do it or not, but yes, it was rape, doesn't matter how much they deny it, there's even physical evidence, so, take your call.
>>
>>16545497

You are a red pill piece of shit.
You sound red pill piece of shit rapist yourself.
That's what you sound like.

Your arguments are shit- and I can only interpret you as shit that defends roughing up girls who've made themselves clear.

If you went outisde in daylight and made those arguments some decent human being would have pummeled you into the wall by now.

I feel better knowing that.
You're still shit though.
>>
>>16545512
>Rape is rape, you are even saying it, if there's bruises and she said no it is, stop trying to hamster it.

I'm saying that in the case of actual rape, the physical damage to the vagina is nothing compared to the psychological effects of the rape. I understand that you're a female and you were too stupid to comprehend that though.

This wasn't real rape.

>Yes, it is true, but the difference is she said STOP.

It's not uncommon for people to say "stop", or "no" during completely consensual sex. Like >>16545219 said, he might have just thought "damn I'm good at sex" with the way OP reacted.

>I might agree with this if they started before with protection

According to OP they did.

>but being irresponsible and not pulling out is sick as fuck and he is still responsible.

If he originally agreed to pull out and didn't, I find that to be a bigger offence then not stopping at all. OP never said anything about this though.

I'm not saying it wasn't wrong for him to not stop, but all these dumb bitches in this thread wanting his life ruined over this, and acting like it's real rape, are nothing but an insult to actual rape victims.
>>
>>16545517
>You are a red pill piece of shit.

You are a low-IQ walking cunt. The only value you have is your vagina. No matter how much "normal" people will pretend otherwise, I still take solace in knowing that's the truth.
>>
File: 1449020234448.png (525KB, 681x813px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449020234448.png
525KB, 681x813px
>>16545528

You still don't understand something
>Actual rape and this rape is the same, there isn't a range on how fucked up it has to be, she was physically damaged, she cried and she's asking for help, therefore yes, she has psychological problems too. You can't go pretending everyone suffers the same, the moment it happens it does and yes, this was rape, stop denying it.

>If he thought he was being good he was wrong, men sure are hell can't read minds but if she says stop you stop for the very same reasons that you can't assume everyone is into rape roleplay.

And if she want to report it to the police it's her decision. Anon, the problem is that if he decided to take the risk to be in the wrong and that she might not dig rape roleplay then he has to assume he could end in jail. It isn't yours, mine, or the anons decisions, it's hers. And she asked if it was rape, it is. If she should report it? If she's asking this is because she feels like doing it.

The guy made a dumb bet and might get a dumb price, and yes, like you said, for the same very reason you talk it out with your partner when there's a problem, because you can interpret it as you want. But in this case, there is evidence she ended damaged, and he's in the lose.
>>
>>16545459
She retreated consent.
In the current climate, it would sink her arguments, she might go to court to devolve into an 'he said-she said' thing, go nowhere fast, and ruin the man's life with the bare accusation - but he will then turn around and sue back. But what do I know, this is not legal advice.
It's shitty, and OP should absolutely never see the guy again, but I don't believe anything good would come from a rape accusation for unprovable retreated consent.
>>
>>16545512
>Rape is rape
No. There are groups of people who get cornered in parking lots and get shoved full foreign objects like broken beer bottles. You're undermining the severity of the term by applying it to women who change their mind mid-coitus.
>>
>>16545549
You are being retarded, what you mentioned is the worst case of rape. But doing this isn't being shameful to the rape victims, you know what could be? When someone has sex, and a month later decides to claim rape, or has sex and enjoys it and does it to ruin a mans life. In this case she suffered, she told him to stop, it wasn't out of the blue, he heard, he made the decision to continue and he sure as hell might be prepared to be in problems because of that.

>>16545534
Please be a better redpiller and get over your anger phase, because you are shaming real redpillers with that accusation. That being said, women have much more to offer guys that they need, alas, if you don't like it keep fucking girls and let the women have a decent job or buck someone who want to deal with that.
>>
>>16545544
You do understand that the quotation feature is for quoting people, not to put random sentences in "greentext" right? Even if you were trying to "greentext" something, you didn't do it right.

> this was rape, stop denying it.

This is in a gray area between rape and regretting bad sex. I'm not going to just call this "rape" because that's not what rape is. Calling this rape does nothing but further devalue the term rape, which is already taken pretty low by people like you who consider everything to be rape.

>If she's asking this is because she feels like doing it.

Complete assumption.

>The guy made a dumb bet and might get a dumb price

To me it sounds like OP wanted to be a promiscuous slut and got what she was asking for, which still wasn't even rape, just consensual sex that she regretted.

Of course, women take absolutely no responsibility for any of their decisions though, it's all the guys fault.
>>
To be fair that happened once to me and then the girl got upset I stopped.

I mean... by today's standards sure you got raped but come on, rape is more brutal than that.
>>
>>16545534

I take solace knowing you actually TRY to believe that and will forever be trapped the demented frustrations of your own downward spiral.

Of which no woman will ever reach in to pull you out of...
>>
File: 1448563558363.jpg (27KB, 756x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448563558363.jpg
27KB, 756x419px
Maybe just maybe he had got carried away. What really makes me think this is a b8 is Op never really replied to the people asking what happened afterwards.
>>
OP never made any physical attempt to stop the sex. Why didn't she ever move and physically tell him to stop?
>>
It's rape, and you should report it, but I don't think anything is likely to come from reporting it, considering there's no evidence. There would've been evidence if you had gone to the hospital afterward. It's worth a try, though. It sounds like this guy is likely to pull this shit again if similar circumstances occur with someone else.
>>
>>16545563
I believe the first part of that at least.

No woman would ever be nice to me or try to "pull me out". Why should I be nice to them? I've seen what the large majority of women are about, and I want nothing to do with it.
>>
>>16545558
>This is in a gray area between rape and regretting bad sex.
wat. No, man. I'm with you that this isn't the brutal affair that we associate with rapes, but it's miles away from deciding post-facto that it was a rape, assuming OP isn't a filthy liar (but who would lie on the internet?).
It would be impossible to prove, and reporting could end up biting her in the ass, she should consult her lawyer beforehand, but the guy overstepped a legal boundary.
A sexy legal boundary, that a number of people like to play with, but still a boundary.
>>
>>16545558

> doesn't notice any cyber police
>...
>OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHhhhhhh
> don't care do what want
> lol internet rules
>>
>>16544095
Yes, he raped you. And yes, you should definitely report it.

Even if you don't think this is enough to report for your own sake, consider the next girl he gets rough with. There is also the possibility of escalation.
>>
>>16544095
He did rape you, but if there is no way to prove it, I wouldn't bother reporting it. It could end up doing more bad than good.

I'm sorry OP, feel better.
>>
>>16545577
And this is the safe way to keep every woman away from you.

>all women are the same
Fascist thoughts all the way
>>
>>16545549
That's like saying a gunshot to the head isn't murder, because some people are tortured to death slowly. Or a broken leg isn't an injury, because some people are paralyzed from the neck down due to damage to the spinal cord.

You don't get to redefine words because you apply a certain connotation to them.
>>
>>16545577

Because you act like a piece of shit and they know you aren't really nice.
You'd just try and drag them down with you.

You should pull yourself up and out of that shit man.
:/

>And by telling yourself you can't you're just ensuring that you never will.
>>
Ehh, don't make a big deal and report it. It was an awful experience but it's not like he assaulted you. Just leave him and move on, you'll recover physically and mentally.
>>
>>16545586
You forgot the part where I don't want anything to do with women.

You're that toxic.
>>
>>16544095
What has been you interaction with him since this happened?
>>
I don't throw rape around lightly but I would say that this is rape. I mean, if I experienced pain during sex and said "stop", even if I WHISPERED "stop", my boyfriend immediately withdraws and asks if I'm all right. You can always tell when the girl's like "Noo, stop~" in a "don't actually stop" kind of way, like if she says it in a kinky voice and is obviously enjoying it.
This fucker was just assuming "if I keep going maybe she'll just shut up, no big deal."
>>
>>16545603
OP never made any physical attempt to stop the sex. Why didn't she ever move and physically tell him to stop?
>>
>>16545587
I'm not redefining anything. You're conflating the legal/PC definition of something and the real world horror that is that thing. You're rendering the word meaningless by applying it to such a broad spectrum.
>>
>>16545620
Believe it or not, rape IS a legal term first and foremost. Same with murder. Using it properly doesn't make it meaningless, it just means that the definition isn't what you, personally, want it to be. Get over ot. Or go cry about it on /r9k/, I'm sure they'll cry with you.

Try adding descriptors to the word "rape" if it bothers you that much. You could say "brutal rape" or "violent rape." Because rape doesn't mean that you're ruined for life and fucked to death's door. It just means someone unlawfully penetrated you.
>>
>>16545612
men will find any reason to excuse rape
fuck off you stupid piece of trash she said stop, any sane human being would understand that as "hey maybe I should stop"
>>
>>16545633
ctrl+f for "stupid bitch" and read those posts, they apply to you.
>>
>>16545612

If I never make a physical attempt to stop a guy from shooting me in the chest three times, did I give him my consent to do so?
>>
>>16545455
Wow. I'm fucking glad I'm not your boyfriend holy shit. Poor fucker has no idea the landmine he is sticking his dick into. Hahahahahaha
>>
>>16545689
Don't worry, the feeling is likely mutual.
>>
Yup, that is 100% rape. If you're fucking somebody and them screaming at you to stop doesn't make you stop you're a rapist. Never contact him again, at the very least. What a psycho.
>>
>>16545689

Or maybe, her boyfriend actually considers her a human being with her own thoughts and feelings, even while his dick is inside her. It must be hard to imagine for you, but it's possible.
>>
>>16545689
Why would you keep having sex if your gf is in pain? Their relationship sounds normal to me
>>
File: 1440974952438.jpg (37KB, 444x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440974952438.jpg
37KB, 444x333px
>>16545628
Rape is a physical action. Legal definitions quantify it for the purpose of litigation.
>Using it properly doesn't make it meaningless
That's because you're not using it properly.
>>
wouldn't she move around like crazy and kick his chest away if she felt like she was raped?
I mean, when women are raped by strangers they're usually paralyzed by the fear of their aggressor hurting or killing them, so they stay passive.
But if we're talking about two normal people, if I was a woman and felt not confortable during sex, I would kick my man's teeth in if he didn't stop as requested. That's why op's story sounds weird.
Anyway I might be wrong and I'm sorry about what happened to you if that's what really happened OP
>>
>>16545640
I'm sorry you have the same comprehension of a 2 year old but here's a crash course as to how a decent human being should act:
If your partner is in pain during sex and says "stop", then you should stop. For the chance you misinterpret the stop as "keep going" then the following uncomfortable screams from your partner should clue you in that you're being an asshole
fuck off don't have kids
>>
>>16545758
Rape
Noun

Unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

Rape
noun

1 The crime, typically committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will:
"he denied two charges of attempted rape"
"he had committed at least two rapes"

And from the department of justice:

“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”
>>
>>16545834
> The penetration of the vagina etc.
So legally speaking, women on men rapes do not exist?
I disagree
>>
>>16545834
Ah, I see. So technically if I changed my mind mid-thrust, and my partner was still docked with my genitals, he would be raping me?

Do your parents know you're shitposting right now?
>>
>>16545842
If you cut the definition off wherever the hell you please, it does not.
It says "vagina, anus, or mouth of another person".
However, your American definitions of rape are pretty much fucked up beyond repair (sorry to say, but a lot of your legal system is) and are getting broader almost by the day. They are not sensible in the least.
There is other definitions you can handle better, covering pretty much just actual rape cases and look at the state of mind/intentions of the accused instead of claiming a woman a victim until proven otherwise.

>>16545863
Do your parents? This is shitposting on a whole different level.
>>
>>16545834
You didn't refute anything I said anon.
>>
I refuted everything you said, actually. Firstly, the primary definition of the word "rape" relies on legality. It's not a separate issue. Rape is the word for unlawful sexual conduct involving penetration. Without the law forbidding it, it isn't technically rape. Just like "murder" isn't murder unless it's illegal. Lawful murder is just killing.

Unless you're using the word figuratively. In which case, I rape the land every time I put in a new garden, and it's murder on my back.

That being said, the definition does change slightly from dictionary to dictionary, probably depending on the laws at the time in which the definition was agreed upon. You can actually see that in my post. So I'm sure you can cherry-pick a counter argument if you want. Either way, I'm done. There's nowhere that a debate over this can take me.
>>
>>16546016
This entire argument arose out of me pointing out that applying the legal or strict definition of rape in real world situations being nonsensical, because even though that word has a definition or legal application, the context changes when put into the real world. That was my entire point.

>Without the law forbidding it, it isn't technically rape.
Rape has a mountain of observable evidence in biology, so does killing. Spoken language doesn't arbitrarily reinvent the nature of biology but I'm earnestly sorry if you think it does.

>So I'm sure you can cherry-pick
You willingly engaged me in an argument of semantics and failed basic logic. Whatever podium you're imagining yourself mounted on right now is currently buried in the ground.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 15


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.