[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to all of the sex...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 12-7-2015 013.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
12-7-2015 013.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Okay so I am confused and pissed off at the same time, so here is a bit of backstory

>Meet this 7.5/10 at a friends house a year ago (pic related)
>We exchanged numbers, she texts me regularly about hanging out
>Go to her place most of the time, play games a lot, chill as fuck
>She wants to fuck almost every time I go over
>Imokaywiththis.jpg
>Become close friends/fuck buddies for 8 months
>Gradually sex becomes less frequent from her getting sick often, shes got a shit immune system
>She decides it would be nice to actually start a relationship
>okay, cool
>Fast forward to now
>Sex completely ceased
>Still acts flirty with me, just never goes beyond making out anymore

We used to have sex two to three times each time I came over, and now the last time we fucked was mid October, and the ONE time we had sex before that was in July. We've talked about it and shes said her sex drive is just next to nothing, and was made evident that it is not that shes lost interest in me, and believes it is some hormone imbalance somewhere.

I'm just frustrated and don't know if there is anything I can do to help, so I am curious if I gave some of whats going on to see if you guys can tell whats happening:
- Shes either at work, at home, or hanging out with me, and considering shes not interested in any guy that gives their number to her at work (shes a waitress), I can assume shes not cheating
- Goes to the doctor often, tells her everything is normal, even though she thinks its still a hormone imbalance
- She has VERY infrequent periods, sometimes just skips a month or two
- Refuses to use birth control, as the last time she tried it (a few months ago), she started having periods almost every week
- Due to reasons that aren't too clear to me, she has said she can't get pregnant because her uterus won't release eggs (something along those lines)

Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it just a lost cause? I'll answer any questions that I didn't mention above
>>
>>16543945

hormone imbalance is a bad excuse. she might really think its true cuz her sex drive has been zapped but thats the way it is.

truth be told, men slow their roll just as much as women do, but men still go for it once every so often cuz they NEED to drain that vein.

but think about the first time you meet a girl or touch her too flirtatiously or kiss her. you get a boner, yeah?

but then fast forward a few months later, and even if you're naked in bed, you are soft. she has to blow oyu to get you hard.

the truth is our brains are trained to like new experiences sexually. theres some evolution theories on why but i wont get into them.

but basically you've been together long enough that you dont really sexually arouse her. you can go out of your ways to do things and this might help.

this is why relationships go south these days. in the old days women just had to put out cuz it was their duty. now they havea choice which of course is a GOOD thing but its changed the way it works.
>>
Even if she had the prettiest face there ain't no way in hell that's a 7.5/10

Raise your standards and fuck something new jfc
>>
>>16543945
Try some foreplay? if her sex drive is next to nothing then try and start it up because it was obviously there at one time.
>>
That is not a 7.5/10 bruh
>>
>>16543958
>and was made evident that it is not that shes lost interest in me
She still will get on me and make out but it almost never gets more heated than that.
>>16543965
We've had no more than two or three minutes of foreplay before having sex, so that might be the next best thing to bring to her attention, thanks
>>
>>16543945
>We used to have sex two to three times each time I came over, and now the last time we fucked was mid October, and the ONE time we had sex before that was in July. We've talked about it and shes said her sex drive is just next to nothing, and was made evident that it is not that shes lost interest in me, and believes it is some hormone imbalance somewhere.

This is what happens in 90% of marriages. Shortly after the ceremony her libido takes a dive and never recovers UNTIL she wants kids.

Although in your case it sounds like she really does have problems that are playing havoc with her endocrine system, so maybe it's a medical problem. Even so, don't expect it to ever go back to how it was. You can't fix it but it's not a lost cause if she's otherwise a really great gf.

What this sounds like to me is she has an eating disorder or some problem processing nutrition (since a hormone imbalance is ruled out). The very infrequent periods are also an indication of this along with the suppressed immune system.

As for foreplay, lots of kissing, caressing and telling her how attractive she is (even is she isn't) will have the best chance of getting her horny. Turning up and expecting to fuck isn't going to work anymore.
>>
File: tapir.jpg (103KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tapir.jpg
103KB, 1280x960px
Did she go on or off the pill?
>>
>>16544149
Yeah I already assumed coming over to fuck is completely out of context now, and although she doesn't have an eating disorder, she doesn't eat anything that healthy anyways, always at work eating something bad, but the restaurant is huge and she looks like shes always running to her tables, so she at least burns it off.

Looks like I would need to start getting her into better eating habits and work on foreplay a bit more, thanks anon.

>>16544153
She went on the pill for a few months, but she had periods just about every week and got off of it, and doesn't want to try again
>>
Yep, the pill wrecks attraction in some girls. Anyway, dump her. The situation will never improve.
>>
It could be stress. Stress can really fuck you up.

She's going to the doctor's office, but they aren't diagnosing her with an issue. There's no sense of closure or anything, and that could be stressful for her. Shes got a lot of shit that she could be worried about.

If she's worried about hormones and that girly shit, then she needs to consider going to the gynecologist. They may be better informed about her situation. If she's already gone to one, then idk man. Maybe she needs to look for other doctors that can help her.

Perhaps if you attempt to make an effort to do something nice for her, it will ease her up a bit? Schedule some kind of date night. It doesn't have to be anything extremely romantic or special. Give her the night to just relax. Take care of shit, cook or buy her favorite foods, sit down and watch a movie. Enjoy the night with her and I'm sure she'll appreciate it. It's best not to go into the situation with the mindset of expecting sex out of it. Your goal on that night is to let her enjoy herself. Maybe you'll get sex or maybe you won't (but hopefully you do).

If things aren't working out, then that's just the way shit is. Talk to her. Tell her that you're unhappy in the relationship because she isn't fulfilling the expectations you have for your relationship. She'll either make an effort to change or maybe she won't or can't.
>>
Post more of her OP
>>
>>16543945

The no birth control is actually a plus, it KILLS sex drive. Sometimes permanently.

Just try being casual, not too eager. Hang out and ask if she wants a back rub. Talk a lot during it, like you're not trying to get into her pants. Massage until she's super relaxed, then start going down to her lower back. If she is showing signs of getting turned on start massaging her thighs and ass, and slowly moving towards massaging right around her labia. If she is in the mood, you can take her pants off and start massing with no pants then start rubbing her pussy and boom. sex
>>
>>16544647
I did not know that about birth control, it may have done that, however,
>>16544226
yes, she is stressed, so that might be whats going on. With getting sick all of the time she doesn't like getting stuck at home or the doctors office and is getting depressed.
>>
>>16543945
She's got an ass like chris farley
>>
>>16544813
when i was with my last boyfriend, i ended up getting seriously depressed (i have a diagnosis of depression and have been dealing with it my whole life) due to problems in our relationship and also external factors. i had no sex drive. like at all. i just wanted to come home and rest. depression makes you tired as fuck all the time, too. i was never "in the mood". my boyfriend would get really angry with me about it, which just made me more depressed. so yeah, that could very likely have something to do with it.
>>
She's become complacent in the relationship and you have allowed her to believe that she's caught you hook-line-and-sinker. She needs to remember that you can just move on if she decides that it is no longer necessary to satisfy your needs. Or you can just believe her excuses and instead try to enjoy the knowledge that your time in purgatory will be brief due to your new-found chastity.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.