[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to pick up girls at a party?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: chicks.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
chicks.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
So I'm in uni now as a freshman and don't know that many people. I go out to parties with friends but I can't seem to figure out how to pick up a chick, especially when they're in a herd. Any good pick up lines or things to say? I don't think going up to them and saying Hi I'm anon, want to dance is an option, as the girls here typically have an inflated sense of social value (I go to a top uni)
>>
you put your arms behind her legs, let her sit a little bit and then you lift

that's how you pick up a woman
>>
>>16543035
>I don't think going up to them and saying Hi I'm anon, want to dance is an option
no, but you can go up to them, introduce yourself and talk to them like a regular human being. if they seem interested in talking to you you can keep pushing it. if they seem like they're trying to get away then just politely end the conversation and go somewhere else.
>>
>I love this song.
Me too!
>you look stunning in that dress is it new?
Oh this no it's old.
>want to do some shots.
Yes.

Easy as.
>>
Uni parties are the easiest place to meet people.

>Go up to group
>Hey, I'm Anon, I know (host of party/person who invited you)
>They'll usually reply with their names and who they know/comment on person you know
>So what are you guys studying?
>They will reply and social requirement says they will ask you as well
>I study _________ then depending on social skill level, either make funny quip on own major or deflect back to intended grill target and say something you know about hers
>continue on conversation while looking at and bringing in others in group so you show you are sociable and not just creepily hitting on intended grill
>after a while you will probably have found a mutual interest (what works best is an event or club that you know of in town)
>ask if you can add her on facebook so you can link her to said club/event
>99% success rate.

Basically in the initial introduction don't be extremely forward or sexual. Show you are interested and lean on a mutual hobby or interest. What I've had most success with are thrift stores, cooking clubs and cultural events (museum days, city walking tours, etc.)
>>
OP here.

the above posts were helpful for dorm parties, but I was looking for help at like frat parties, where I dont really know who's throwing the party and anyone there at all (other than randos from my class, for which I'm just like wassup and move on).
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>16543086
>like a regular human being

Hi, my name is Bradley and I'm a chem major! What's your name and what major are you studying? It's nice that us two humans can bask in the warmth of friendly conversation at a social function that has been expressly engineered to promote fornication. You and I are both regular human beings. I have no interest in having sexual relations with you. I am simply here to introduce myself to you. Once again, I am a regular human being, as are you.
>>
>>16543089
>easy as...

date rape
>>
>>16543035

girls dont want to be picked up by someone trying to pick them up. so when you say

>is that a mirror in your pocket? cuz i can see myself in your pants

what you are really saying is

>SOMEONE HAVE SEX WTIH ME.

it shows you dont actually see them as anything more than a sex object, as tumblr as that sounds.

even if you dont mean those sexual one liners, girls arent as retarded as you think. they cant actually be picked up by pick up lines.

isntead, go to the party with the intent just to try and meet new people. dont just talk to chicks. talk to dudes too. you'll realize its more natural when you treat them all as just people. try to get to know someone.

easy ways to strike a conversation
>listen in to a small groups conversation of like 2 or 3 people
>wait til they talk about something you can at least recognize
>chime in with a QUESTION

dont jump in to interrupt and talk about yousrelf but say
>sorry for listening in, but did you say australia? you're form there? whats it like?

basically their convo continues but now you are a part of it.

other approach, is use whats on them to your advantage. its less common on girls, but some still do wear graphic'd Tees. even if its something you know nothing about, just use that as an excuse to ask questions.

>is that a nicki minaj shirt?
> i dont really listen to her, but people talk about her a lot? any tracks you'd recommend? what would you say is her most 'enlightening' song?
>>
>>16543766
>is that a nicki minaj shirt?
> i dont really listen to her, but people talk about her a lot? any tracks you'd recommend? what would you say is her most 'enlightening' song?

>nicki minaj
>enlightening

just kill me now senpai
>>
>>16543035
Step one: go home
Step two: ask 4chan
Step three: don't.
Step four: success!
>>
File: 169_img_3.jpg (27KB, 383x388px) Image search: [Google]
169_img_3.jpg
27KB, 383x388px
Let them talk 2/3 of the time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.