[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with missing out on life/escape hell >born

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How do I cope with missing out on life/escape hell

>born in upstate NY
>literally hell
>jobs are a 80 mile drive for part time min wage
>no clubs or bars
>went to a bar one time and they were playing country music and some old guy fell down the stairs and the paramedics came to pick him up
>never seen a night club before
>5 hours from the closest amusement park or concerts
>7 hours from a major city
>2 hours from a small city and even that place is 200k people farm city with one mall
>cost of living here is fucking sky high
>rent here is like 800 for a studio and shit in stores is sold at prices you would expect to see in los Angeles
>everyone here has more money and a better upbringing so what little shit there is to do here everyone does it without me
>body is literally destroyed from my inactive and isolated lifestyle
>every day I wake up I think about wandering around being homeless
>>
>>16542781

military or americorp
also if you live in a place with over 200 people, there has to be work available for you.
worse comes to worst take out a small loan and go to school for a trade
>>
>>16542781
stop posting that you giant turd
>>
>>16542781
Upstate? Move to one fo the 5 boroughs. Brooklyn fag here. Even more expensive out here in the 5 so yeah.
>>
>>16542794
Idk there's an ice cream place that only hires girls and a dollar store but they test for drugs and I smoke medicinally and there's a diner but I've only seen middle aged rednecks there

Every time I go to a job I might like I walk up and there's a redneck in a beard wearing a hat and camo or a dead eyed trailer park girl and when I ask for an application they just chuckle and say nope we ain't hiring

My friend walked into every single business in my town and his town and asked if they were hiring and they all said no
>>
>>16542818

well then consider literally everything else I told you.
or labor. check around craigslist for dairy/cattle farms looking for cheap help
>>
You feg I'd kill to be in your place
>>
>>16542781
Fuck off Richard
>>
>>16542813
Obviously I want to would I be able to afford it if went to queens and rented a basement or a garage or something in a black neighborhood?

Could I just panhandle on the streets for a bit?
>>
>>16542823
I can't do the army because I need weed and sleep but I took a 2 year vocational class in criminal justice does that count?
>>
>>16542857

do you have a fucking job in criminal justice? then no it doesn't count
americorp or trade. If you cannot save up enough money right now to get out of your situation you need to either be given the money in exchange for work elsewhere, or get that money via a loan and learn an in demand trade that will put you to work while training/the moment you step out of class.

Now obviously your needs are met enough that you AREN'T homeless and you're probably getting a bit of money for gas so if you can get the loans to go to trade school, you can come back to whatever shithole it is you're living in, with a trade certification, and then be able to drive out to do your job. Or you can travel with a construction co. and have your expenses mostly paid for while still receiving money to save up so you can move to a better town with the job is done
>>
>>16542874
Nigga I don't have time for no trade that's 2 years plus debt I'm not waiting until my mid twenties that's bull shit
>>
>>16542882
then you get nothing.

anyway what good do you get from posting literally the same shit every day if you're too lazy to work and picky as fuck? we all can assume you won't acheive anything becuase all you do is whine and moan here insterad of taking action in real life
>>
>>16542890
Because rent anywhere nice is $1000/mo and I was denied the life I'm entitled to

Can't I just stay shitty and still afford a black neighborhood? Like Compton or Spanish Harlem or the opa locka triangle?
>>
>>16542844
>Obviously I want to would I be able to afford it if went to queens and rented a basement or a garage or something in a black neighborhood?

I lived in jamaica queens for about 4 years. It really isn't so bad. There's a big college population because of CUNY/St john's so as long as you don't like hang out on Jamaica ave at 3 in the morning by yourself it should be good.

You can get furnished apartments/sublet for as low as $500 in basements and all that, or you can share with students as long as you're not too old or weird
I liked it there, would have liked it more if it was more dog friendly but whateer
>>
>>16542882

that's life you pathetic idiot
have fun in your hick town for the rest of your life, no one will miss you
>>
>>16542900
Yeah, enjoy your life in that neighborhood.
>>
>>16542900
>I was denied the life I'm entitled to
flashnews, you're not entitled to anything, deal with that. You have redneck lineage, you're entitled at best to a filthy trailer and being molested as a child.
>>
>>16542900
>I'm entitled to

that's adorable, have fun dying in the woods
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.