[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I split with my ex almost 2 years ago. I still miss her terribly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I split with my ex almost 2 years ago. I still miss her terribly Not a single day has gone by where I haven't thought of her.

Recently, I really feel the urge to meet up with her. I need to tell her how I feel and find out, once and for all, if there is any chance of a reunion. I know the usual advice is to simply move on and stop deluding myself. But I can't do that. I have to at least tell her how I feel. The question is; how?

We left on good terms but have not seen each other and barely spoken since the day she left. I can't just text or call her out of the blue after all this time and she is not on social media. I figured a short email would be the best way to contact her. I would keep it vague and just say it would be cool to catch up after all this time etc. If, and its a big if, she agreed to meet up with me, then I would tell her my feelings. My instinct would be to just pour my heart out but I know that would be suicide. I guess I'd have to play it cool and pretend my life is awesome now. I need advice on how I should play it and what I should say if she ever agrees to meet with me at some point.

I know she has a boyfriend now but I have no idea how serious etc. We spent years together so I assume (or hope) that she hasn't forgotten all about me. I'm not looking for someone to try and talk me out of this, I just need advice on how you would play it. Its all hypothetical right now anyway. But I have to do this. I truly love this girl and owe it to myself to at least have the balls to pursue her, even if its a lost cause.
>>
bumping for much needed /adv/
>>
>>16542187

Bruh,you don't need someone else to make life worthwhile. She's obviously moved on. You should actually give it a try
>>
Anon, I know how you feel. It hurts every day. Eventually I put up a barrier to try to block thinking of her. I know how much you must miss her and how you must wonder what you could've done different, and how you don't want anything more than you want to have her back. But this is a cruel world, anon. I can't stop you from writing her, but I need you to understand what you're doing to yourself. You're reopening a wound, reigniting those feelings full-force if you do this. Any steps you've taken to move on or protect yourself from those feelings of hurt and longing are going to be obliterated the moment you see a message from her. You're opening yourself up to a world of heartache. Please don't do it, anon. You don't deserve to feel this pain anymore.
>>
>>16542307

The pain never left. I have nothing to lose

I need to look in her eyes one last time and see for myself if there is anything left for me
>>
>>16542187

>we left on good terms
>burning desire to get back with her daily

I dont know why you keks always try to delude yourselves with "we left on good terms"
>>
>>16542310

But we did. I didn't say the split was mutual but there was no animosity at the time
>>
Aww :,(

I wouldn't do it, if she still you know uhm she would have taken contact. You don't deserve to go through this, really you don't.

I know you might not belive this but you will get over her, one day you will. I did, it took a few years though. It hurts, but it does go away one day.

>she has a boyfriend now

This is also one huge reason not to do this.
>>
My ex broke up with me and tried to get back in touch through a really weird email a couple of years later. It was really off putting. I'm not sure what would have been best especially without social media. Probably a phone call with a breif conversation asking to meet up for coffee or something. Good luck.
>>
>>16542672
Not OP but the situation seems different as OP was broken up with and wants to send an email, where you were broken up with and received one.
>>
>>16542187
Holy shit. I dont remember writing this.
I feel like im in the exact same position as you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.