[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend barely talk, just sitting at computers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1415649065001.gif (211KB, 460x357px) Image search: [Google]
1415649065001.gif
211KB, 460x357px
Me and my girlfriend barely talk, just sitting at computers. Why don't we talk no more? Also no sex for ages.
>>
>>16541726
Show more if an interest in her. Start a conversation, kiss her, tell her you love her. Just generally suck up.
>>
>>16541738

I do that all the time. In fact she seems to be more talkative and forthcoming when I'm being a moody marvin.
>>
Be decisive and assertive. Women like it when you show them what you want. While at the same time respecting her personal boundaries but they are pretty good at saying no generally, take it with a grain of salt
>>
>>16541839

Well duh
>>
>>16541726
>havent had sex in ages

Shes cheating on you
>>
>>16541977

Nah she's definitely not, we're in eachother's company all day, we just don't do much in eachothers company.
>>
same thing happened to my friend, he was a work at home web-developer. girlfriend was 10/10 hot as fuck; they spent the entirety of the day together; she didn't do anything for a living, started to argue, about ever little thing, no sex, tried taking a holiday, met some slimy guy, who promised her a trip around europe etc. 2 weeks later he doesn't have a g/f anymore. they were together for 8 years. its ogre op. she's just idle at the moment because no new avenue has propped up for her to take an "upgraded exit" go ahead and leave her before she leaves you.
>>
>>16542235

Well that's just great. Anyway, I don't have a job and I'm in a bad mood as a result, also poor so we can't do anything, she doesn't have a job. So we just sit at home festering, I suppose a job would help me get out,
>>
>>16542317
who funds your lifestyle?
both of you need to go out and get jobs.
it'll refresh the relationship. and you guys can you know? go out and do things and then come home and fuck....
>>
you dense motherfucker
>we just don't do much in eachothers company
>Also no sex for ages.
>Why don't we talk no more?
>we're in eachother's company all day
>>
>>16541726

>Also no sex for ages.

What is the point in having a relationship then? Why not just be two friends who are roommates?
>>
Go out and do things and ask her if she wants to come along. If she doesn't go anyway.
>>
File: 1444442835883.png (109KB, 360x340px) Image search: [Google]
1444442835883.png
109KB, 360x340px
>>16541977
Same situation this year as OP earlier this year. Can confirm, she is cheating. Check her phone/ chat logs
>>
She's fallen out of love with you and only sees you as someone to keep her company.

Start going out more and take her on dates. Romance her again, if you ever did. Also, get her to open up and talk about how she feels about the current state of the relationship.
>>
>>16542711
Why is it that women never initiate the romance?

Have you not considered your partner is also experiencing something similar?

Ruts happen in LTRs. Don't put all the pressure on one half of that equation.

Also, female detected. Hi E.
>>
>>16542739
Nah, I'm a dude man. I just know women.

>Why is it that women never initiate the romance?
Idk man. It's some biological shit. They like men who can take charge. It shows confidence and the ability to get what you want.

>Ruts happen in LTRs. Don't put all the pressure on one half of that equation.
This is true, ruts will happen. I didn't mean to come off that way but was merely giving a different point of view.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.