[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, so. Female here. I have a boyfriend, we're very much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

OK, so. Female here. I have a boyfriend, we're very much in love, but I'm jealous and insecure. I hate when he compliments a girl we see on TV or the internet. I hate watching him like other girls pictures on social media. I hate when he goes on facebook and scrolls through maaaaad pictures of one girl for a few minutes. I know I'm hot, but when he does that shit I can't help but think "am I not good enough? does he like her body better? would he rather fuck her than me? is he more attracted to other girls as opposed to me?" For me, I don't look at other guys and find them more attractive OR want to have sex with them. The only guy that ever catches my eye is him. Sure, I can appreciate a man's beauty but I don't sit there and stare at them or compliment them in front of him. I don't feel the need to at all. Am I crazy? Do I need to tone it down? Someone please give me the BRUTAL HONEST TRUTH. Thanks. (Also that picture is of me.)
>>
You just posted this with a different girl in the picture?
>>
>>16541131
Maybe he is the one thats insecure and jealous so maybe thats the thing he does to deny it
>>
You're not crazy, of course its his fault.
You shouldn't feel bad, he's the one that should feel bad for making you feel bad.
Then again this is a female opinion, I would like to hear the non-virgin males' opinions as well. (if they exist on /adv/ that is)
>>
>>16541131
keeping a bitch insecure keeps the unshaved legs no make up daggy assed pjs eating tim tams on the lounge cause i got a man i dont need to try bullshit in check
>>
>>16541131
I think they are continuing their lives

I'm like you, i feel really uncomfortable when my gf's telling me what is beautiful, etc. Also she's bi, so it's kind of worse.
Just tell yourself that you are better. Because it's the case. Looking at the beauty of someone else isn't immediately falling in love with them. I know it's hard to handle. They are considering that you can still have an opinion on other people, subjectively.

Trust me, I've been in a lot of shit
>>
If you are unhappy, then leave the relationship. Either you are right and you need to get out, or you are wrong and would be doing him a favor.
>>
He's fucked up for liking other chicks pics in the first place.

I'm a guy and guys CANNOT look away if a hot chick crosses our path it just the way it goes.

But I don't think most guys do what he's doing and look at other pics of girls when he's with u that's just disrespectful.

I say u do it to him one of these days just look at some guys on social media(don't like the pics) but just say out loud WOW,OMG or whatever the hell u want. Just to get his attention

When he asks u what ur looking at just say just look at his absence they're so sexy. Blah blah blah

He'll flip and just tell him the reason u did it

That should work
>>
>>16541217
Abs*
>>
>>16541217
Not sure how it will fix anything
>>
>>16541217

>Wow he's such a faggot for having a sexuality

Fucking c ucks man
>>
>>16541152
>whore thinking not having a virginity makes her superior
Having fun with that STD of yours?
>>
With guys it's a visceral attraction not emotional.

So even if he looks your the one he's sticking with.

When a girl check out other guys it's a bit different. It's emotional disconnection with the guy so you'll look for prospects.

He's a dick for liking there photos. That's what bugs you. Tell him to stop?
>>
>>16541133
>>16541133
>>16541133
>>16541133
>>16541133
>>16541133
Only important reply. This is now copypasta. Ignore.
>>
>>16541131
20 bucks says you will cheat on him at some point in the future
>>
Since guys do the active, initiative and providing role in a relationships their emotions and attraction will be always different from girls. Don't expect guys to only look at you and that's it. They will always notice girls around them sexually. This is normal. What he will do is not act upon those desires out of love and respect towards you, but don't expect emotional passivity. Healthy men are not passive.
>>
File: 1423526689038.png (105KB, 264x200px) Image search: [Google]
1423526689038.png
105KB, 264x200px
>>16541376

>calls non-virgins whores

>being this butthurt about virginity
>>
>>16541422
The fact that I'm practically a chad makes your argument shit.

Unlike you, I dont make fun of my virgin friends simply because of how easy it is to get laid as a male. Fuck most of the girls are fucking whores.

As soon as I flash my abs/back, most of the time they would want to ride this dick.
>>
>>16541431

yet you're still crying like a little bitch over a comment on the internet, Chad.
>>
>>16541438
>crying
Maybe you should educate yourself, bimbo
>>
>>16541333

So he can realize how hurtful it can be when ur significant other is admiring other people's bodies
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.