[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should I post this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dateless.png (386KB, 588x901px) Image search: [Google]
dateless.png
386KB, 588x901px
The girl I sent this to in the bottom photo deleted all of her vines and youtube videos and blocked me on facebook. I sent it through our college email. We were somewhat friends. Thats me in all the pics.

Those are 200 dollar sunglasses
>>
I apologized to her and she accepted it, but she practically runs away from me when she sees me.
I could use some advice if there is a way I could be friends with her again.
>>
You frighten her because you are a creepy stalker. She wants nothing to do with you. Don't contact her any more unless you want yor reputation ruined.
>>
Well to be honest I havent contacted her at all. I know not to talk to her. My friend just told me to post this on 4chan as original content. It was supposed to be funny. I had fake named a star after her around valentines day and she liked that. So I really just thought it was funny.
>>
>>16541096
Gtfo
>>
>>16541108
>My friend just told me to post this on 4chan as original content.
Mate... are you autistic? Not being mean, it's a serious question. Your friend is making fun of you and I can kinda see why, the OP was massive cringe. You seem like a nice dude though, I genuinely want to help you out, but I need to know if you are on the autism spectrum cause I'm getting some serious vibes here.
>>
No autism. I do have a past record of Psychosis however. She knows about it. That was all prior to sending this. Im fully functioning but I am horrible with women.
>>
>>16541116
no I'm not
>>
I read how to Win Friends and Influecnce People before I sent this. I was using those skills in the entire email.
>>
>>16541096
>you are a creepy stalker.

Thats a bit too generous. To be honest he just seems retarded. I can't imagine how weak willed a human being has to be for this to intimidate them. I mean, if anything, this should empower her to bully him.

Imagine this for one second: A girl received this email and her first response was to delete every social media account she has.

There is something deeply wrong with that girl.
>>
>>16541069
You didn't do anything really terrible, just a bit weird and off-putting. You thought you were being clever and funny - and if she was already your girlfriend, it would have been. But coming from someone she barely knows, it was a little scary.

Apologizing was good. Now just back off and go your way. If school or your social circle means that you're going to bump into each other from time to time, let her set the tone

And in the future save your cleverness for after you've got the girl.
>>
>>16541069
Nice troll m8

5/10 for serious responses
>>
>>16541155
This wasn't supposed to be serious, but I was offended that she decided to delete everything. Someone else said it was weird she deleted all of her social media accounts.
>>
No chance this is real.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.