[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend tells me she's in love with me >has been for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>friend tells me she's in love with me
>has been for a year, but I nicely tell her I don't feel the same
>broke her heart, she stops talking to me for two weeks and is now talking to me again
>then again, I'm a 4/10 manlet

She absolutely adores me and nearly worships me. She's cute too, but she's like a two-face; on some days she's utterly disgusting. Should I just go for it?
>>
If you don't actually find her attractive, it would just be a waste of both of your time.
>>
>>16540744
I think I'm on my way to being single for life, though.
>>
>>16540806
You should never get into a relationship with someone out of fear of being alone, but you especially shouldn't do it with someone who has really strong feelings for you. It might feel fulfilling at first to get that romance and affection more intimately than you get with a friendship, but sooner rather than later it'll start to feel boring and empty again because you're not reciprocating.
>>
>>16540723
>betas complain they can't get girls
>girl likes beta
>not hot enough for beta
>hot girl likes beta
>she's probably a slut

Get over your little dick issues and date her
>>
>she's like a two-face
Meaning her appearance or no? Two face isn't generally used that way. It's more about how people act than their appearance. Like someone is two-faced if they say they love something just to fit in when they really don't care.
>>
File: just do it shia.jpg (10KB, 261x146px) Image search: [Google]
just do it shia.jpg
10KB, 261x146px
>>16540723
>>
Go for it.
>>
>>16541425
It's a reference to Seinfeld. Here's a picture for ants, but it was the only one I found.
>>
>>16540744
>implying attractiveness is the only factor in a relationship
Just don't have babies OP
>>
How does a self-proclaimed 4/10 manlet get to be so picky? Can OP explain the two-face thing? The "unattractive in different lighting" thing doesn't really cut it
>>
>>16542200
I don't, but I've had gfs before that I found more attractive than her. But it looks like I'm at the start of a long-term dry spell.

As for the other thing, I can't explain it. She looks attractive one day and really unattractive the next. It swings wildly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.