[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you determine a guy is into you? I'm a virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2013-11-14-14h23m23s45.jpg (28KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-11-14-14h23m23s45.jpg
28KB, 853x480px
How can you determine a guy is into you?

I'm a virgin with no experience with dating
>>
If he asks you out or says subtle things like "I like you"
>>
>>16540476

Is OP a guy or a girl?

If he shows intrest in you, thats one obvious sign. If he doesnt show, He may be shy or not intrested. Chat him up but keep it breif, smile a bit. If you come up to him, he will notice something.
>>
>>16540476
He talks to you with no motivation or context that seems clear to you.
>>
>>16540476

Talk to him, casually see if he wants to do WHATEVER some time. If he says no and doesn't follow up, he doesn't like you.
>>
>>16540476
Just ask if he wants to put his penis in your vagina. That should clear everything up.
>>
>>16540494
i'm a girl

>>16540498
he often talks with me about whatever like sometimes messages me at 3 am when he cant sleep or at 7am and tells me bout his dreams and stuff

>>16540500
thats a good idea

>>16540523
no
>>
>>16540476
Need more context.
>>
>>16540588
we are basically friends who spend lots of time together....

what context do u need?
>>
>>16540563
I'm a guy with plenty of female friends and I know guys with plenty of female friends and none of us have ever texted a girl past like 2am if we weren't looking to bone or didn't like the girl romantically. Just think about all the people this guy could text pointless shit about not being able to fall asleep to or about his retarded dreams that he knows no one cares about, and he chooses you. He clearly wants to talk to you pretty often. You're either so far deep in the friendzone that I can't even imagine it, or he is very much interested in you.
>>
>>16540476

Does he talk to you?
>then yes
>>
>>16540476
Press up next to him, does he get hard.
>>
>>16541419
it's probably the friendzone thing i think
>>
>>16540563
>sometimes messages me at 3 am when he cant sleep or at 7am and tells me bout his dreams and stuff

The guy is definitely interested.
>>
>>16540476

Nine times out of ten, if he is talking to you then that means he is into you.

I am being completely serious. Most women aren't very interesting at all, usually the only reason why a guy would talk to you is that he thinks you're attractive.
>>
>have he asked you out or telling you that "he likes you" or "he is into you"?
Yes he is into you
>Does he smile at you and treats you like a fucking normal person?
He just treats you like a human being
>>
>>16540476

make a flirty move, see how he flirts back. trust me if hes into you he'll just go for it if you make it obvious you want it.

dont be afraid to just say
>hey handsome
>hey sexy

stuff like that.
>>
>>16540523
No matter what. If you ask a guy id he wants to put his penis in your vagina he is destined to say yes. Unless you're 3/10.... Or fat.
>>
>>16542335
i don't feel comfortable saying tht stuff to him

>>16542580
is sex really teh only way??? i don't like having sex outside relationship
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.