[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My FWB dresses up as Disney Princesses for her job. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2015-10-17-16-05-53.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-17-16-05-53.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
My FWB dresses up as Disney Princesses for her job. I've been wanting to ask her about doing some ERP with it, but have no idea how to ho about it. Halp?
>>
"Wow, show me that Ariel costume someday."

If she doesn't take the hint from that, then no degree of subtlety is ever going to work, and you will have no choice but to be direct. But she will probably get it.
>>
>>16540283
Nice wig
>>
>>16540292
yeah tried the subtlety, but she was pretty oblivious. Still scared of going direct, just because she's more on the innocent side/less adventurous sexually
>>
>>16540283
Is that her in the picture? A paper bag would fit her better.
>>
File: Kira (1).jpg (94KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Kira (1).jpg
94KB, 720x960px
>>16540302
And thanks, she'd appreciate it! She's got a ton of em
>>
>>16540314
A+ jokes
>>
>>16540317
She looks like a sweet happy woman
Why corrupt her?
>>
>>16540346
what do you mean 'corrupt her'?
>>
>>16540283
>>16540317
Jesus Christ, tell her to tone down the makeup.
>>
>>16540352
It's supposed to make her look more cartoonish? Idk her boss makes her cake it on
>>
>>16540352
I'm not even OP and I realize that's part of her job you moron
>>
>>16540365
You clearly know nothing about makeup. Wearing makeup is fine, but she has no skill in applying it.
>>
>>16540283
This bitch look like that crazy Traci Hines lmao
>>
>>16540401
thank god she's slightly less insane than that!
>>
Why aren't you dating her?
>>
>>16540512
This guy has a really good point, OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.