[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, I've seen this question come up time and time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1428782390034.jpg (49KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1428782390034.jpg
49KB, 460x276px
You know, I've seen this question come up time and time again on here, and have always laughed at people and called them c ucks. Well, now I'm here.

>university, 23 years old
>talking to grill, 8/10, clear she's interested in me
>start talking about relationships
>she mentions 1-2 years ago she "jumped from guy to guy"
>dated and had sex with different guys on a month-to-month basis
>says she knows it was wrong and regrets it

>I've had two stable relationships, sex with both.

What the loving fuck. What do I do? My brain is telling me that it's a major red flag, and to cut my losses and steer clear. My dick is saying shit doesn't matter; she's learned her lesson.

lend me your power /adv/, and give me your wisdom
>>
Listen to your brain. You have better partner options out there.
>>
>i've been shitposting so much that it's affecting my real life

lmao 0 sympathy
>>
stay away
>>
Your brain is right
>>
File: 1446819112834.jpg (423KB, 1045x719px) Image search: [Google]
1446819112834.jpg
423KB, 1045x719px
>>16540121
I'd say I regret it, but I don't.

>>16540119
>>16540125
This grill is pretty special, is it a big enough red flag to give up something that might be good?
>>
>>16540114
Listen to your dick. She's probably learnt a thing or two and could be great in bed because she may be confident and not shy.

If your dick says go and she does too then see how things develop. I would never hold a person's sexual history against them unless their personality makes it obvious they aren't going to be compatible with you.

I would think the fact she likes sex is a bonus unless she's using it to be manipulative, has no impulse control (can't handle alcohol) or has issues (like she fucks for attention or validation or to overcome insecurity) that are going to be hard to deal with.
>>
>>16540147
How is she so special?
>>
Eventually this is going to be a problem. While neither of your lifestyles are wrong one way or another, they are simply not compatible. She'll be happier in a relationship with someone who slept around and reformed, for lack of a better word, like she did. You'll be happier with someone who has had a similar sexual history to you.
>>
>>16540147
If your motive is to just fuck her, then proceed, but wrap it up or risk getting an std. Chances are pretty good you'll hit the std lottery if she's been fucking around with so many other dudes.

If your motive is to have a meaningful long term relationship, steer clear. The girl obviously has emotional and psychological issues that led her to her prior behavior, that shit doesn't change.
>>
>>16540150
Can you explain why a girl would have sex to be manipulative? Wouldn't it be the other way around (chase vs.chaser)

>>16540154
very smart, holds conversations about interesting topics for long ass periods, and is generally cute/hot. Pretty well what I'm looking for, except for that bit about her history.

>>16540155
I know what you're saying, and it does make sense. Sorry to hear it but I can see the truth in it.
>>
most answers here prob ably would be better on 9rk, or whatever the looser board is called.
you like her?
maybe want to have sex , even.
because you are fucking horny, like EVERYONE ELSE.
even her.
and she is not telling you shit, but stuff about her past that 4 chan losers will try to interprete into something morally bad and unhealthily promiscious.
honestly?
i would give her negarive points just for telling that she " regrets " stuff she has done, because that is just cheap-
but at hte end of the day, fuck her really good and forget the rest,
>>
>>16540184
You can find another girl who has all that and more without the promiscuity. Good partner choice and compatibility are crucial for a successful relationship.
>>
>>16540114
Look man I kinda know what you're going through. I've dated girls that have had multiple past bfs and had sex and so far my record is 5 gfs and 5 cheated on me. Watch her behavior around other guys. Be careful dude love is a road filled with spoils of pussy yet the dangerous pit of kek
>>
>>16540241
Where? Legit not a troll, it looks like this is the norm in university girls.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.