[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/. I need help picking out a pressure washer. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 15664_2000x2000.jpg (339KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
15664_2000x2000.jpg
339KB, 2000x2000px
Hey /b/. I need help picking out a pressure washer. It's going to be a Christmas gift for my mom.

Problem is that I don't know anything about pressure washers. I'm looking for an entry level washer that has a combination of low price, decent power, decent features, etc.

Anyone help? I don't want to spend much more than $350.
>>
>>16540083
Whoops. I meant /adv/.
>>
>>16540083
Can't go wrong with Karcher: I've had one for just over 4 years and it hasn't conked out on me yet.
>>
>>16540801
Could I ask which model you got? I really have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
>>16540881
K4 home, £215
>>
>>16540083
electric or gas fa.m?
>>
>>16540906
It's neither: you use a hose and that's about it. Just put soap in the bottom and you're golden
>>
>>16540906
I'm specifically looking for an electric one, but I'm not hellbent on it. Electric just seems more conventional, but my mind is open.
>>
Sunjoe gets good reviews.

just make sure you empty it of pressure when you're done and store it in shelter or it will be dead next year.
>>
>>16540083
So your Christmas gift to your mother is something to do housework with? Oh, you are a sentimental fool, aren't you?
>>
>>16541456
Is it really any different from getting a man power tools? A pressure washer is an awesome piece of equipment, and my mother loves them. She's wanted one for a long time.

Tell me, what kind of gifts do you get YOUR family? Do you ONLY get them shit that they won't use on a regular basis?
>>
File: hill.jpg (2KB, 56x124px) Image search: [Google]
hill.jpg
2KB, 56x124px
>>16540083
Kärcher is the default brand and I'm quite shure all the others are OEM so if you get the most expensive kärcher that's still within your budget you're safe.
or go a bit cheaper and spend money on accessories like a patio cleaner. whatever you feel you'll need.
actually that's the only serious accessory i have seen.
don't clean wooden garden furniture or such with it, it makes the wood porous and more prone to getting green.
>>
>>16541490
Thanks for the info!
>>
>>16540083
What will she be using it for?
>>
>>16542380
Bruh
>>
>>16542409
I'm serious they can begin used to wash cars, wash the pavement, wash the outside of the house, etc. It's vital to know what she will mostly use it for.
>>
>>16542428
All of those things, really. If possible.

That's why I'm looking for an entry level washer that isn't specifically for one thing, or at least has some options so that we can use it for more than one.
>>
It'll MOSTLY be used for cleaning off the patio, though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.