[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently started dating this girl. We get along well and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1442815742755.jpg (136KB, 960x940px) Image search: [Google]
1442815742755.jpg
136KB, 960x940px
I recently started dating this girl.

We get along well and have a lot of fun together. There's just one problem though...

Her upper lip is a tad darker than the rest of her face, and sometimes I see a few hairs there.

I notice it when we skype, looks kinda like a mustache.

This girl is perfect for me except for that aspect, what the fuck do i do to get over this?

Do all girls have mustaches?
>>
Yes, girls have mustaches. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>16540037
Is she mexican
>>
>>16540053
Even little baby girls have hair on their lips if you look reallllly close
>>
>>16540037
I dated an asian girl who had a bit of a mustache. I always thought they were more hairless.
>>
>>16540160

she's asian

>>16540169

I was shocked
>>
>>16540037
Tell her about this magic thing called make up and a razor
>>
>>16540169
Naw they arent

Have you ever seen the bushes on some of them?
>>
>>16540276
If she shaves it will be stubble. I was in a no win situation.
>>
>>16540320
They all have bushes. Bushes means they are not a prostitute. Only prostitutes would shave to prevent crabs and such. Their little legs are not hairy, nor their asses and not their nipples. I assumed the mustache was more of a DLC type thing.
>>
>>16540037
Pretty much.

Girls with darker hair will have more prominent mustaches. I've got Italian in me and mine is the freaking worst. Not coarse, but bad in appearance. So, I have to bleach it. Smells awful, but harmless.

But yeah. We all have hair there. Even blondes, just that their hair's lighter and not really that noticeable.
>>
>>16540327
What???? They have hair on their legs they shave...
And most people dont have hairy asses or nipples but someone with dark hair would be much more likely to have nipplr hair
>>
>>16540327

Eh, sometimes we shave for hygiene reasons, especially during menstruation cycles. I have to go close to bald for my own hygiene, which is a pain in the butt. Bald crotches are itchy if you don't shave there after a long time and just a hassle. That's why a lot of girls don't shave there.
>>
>>16540334
I've met too many females with hairy asses, my mistake.

>>16540339
Pictures speak a thousand words, sweetheart.
>>
>>16540321
>>16540339
>>16540329

So what should I do? It's making her a physical 5/10 to me instead of the 10/10 she could be...

I'm pretty direct with her, so would it be bad if I offer to pay for her to get a wax/nair on it?

Or since my middle eastern mother is a pro at threading, I could ask my mom to teach me and then offer to do that for the girl I'm seeing? Any females in this thread, is that a dumb idea?

I always thought japanese girls were hairless, aside from bush
>>
>>16540356
What?!
>>
>>16540367
You sound like a pig

Unless she is blind she has made a choice about her appearance
>>
>>16540367
> threading your gf mustache

How romantic
>>
>>16540419
>>16540412

She asks me to have my hair a certain way or cut my beard and I do it happily.

I do it because that's what she wants. I want to make her happy.

What's the difference here?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.