[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it happened again! the girl I work with who I'm trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

it happened again! the girl I work with who I'm trying to not have sexual thoughts about

I accidentally touched her boob the other day, and today she sat down on the floor and was wearing spandex capris. I wasn't wearing shoes, her butt touched my foot and for a moment I started to kneed it with my toes but realized what I was doing and stopped

it was so soft

help me, these boners will be the end of me
>>
You're a scary, creepy person OP. You're going to get fired and deserve it for fuck's sake control yourself.
>>
I can't man, I'm trying but I dont know how

shes just so fit
>>
all I Want to do is drop a thick sticky cream pie in her and make her carry my child
>>
>>16540019
>2015
>can't even use the reply function
>>
>>16540185
>have ad blocker
>use inline replies
>they don't work on this board with ad blocker enabled
>requires a copy paste to comment box at the top of the page
>an unnecessary extra step if there aren't others in the thread yet

are you going to help me quench my cocks lust for a tight brown girl or what?
>>
Just internalize that what you're doing is sexual assault. Anytime you are near her you will need to tell yourself not to touch her until you get into the habit of just not doing it. Create distance between you and her if it helps.

If you don't fucking do it you will end up with criminal charges and no job. This is serious shit.
>>
>>16539993

just take her from behind already...you kno she wants it!
>>
>>16539993
>spandex capris
Do you realize that material that cannot breath causes the area it's covering to stink to high heaven?
>>
>>16540264
>Create distance between you and her if it helps.
that's the real problem. We are partners, I am in constant contact with her.
I just don't see any way out of this other than to seduce her somehow. Which I really didn't want to do because I don't want to complicate a working relationship...but it seems to becoming complicated anyway
>>16540272
right?
>>
>>16540291
>>
>>16540298
>I just don't see any way out of this other than to seduce her somehow.
This is an extremely unhealthy way of thinking about this. Thinking that seducing a woman you've been borderline groping will make her fall for you is a psychotic mindset and you need to stop it for the sake of society, please.

She is probably really fucking uncomfortable and possibly even afraid that you're going to rape her or something, and I'm not convinced you won't if you keep along this path.

Maybe you're better off ending the partnership before you end up in jail.
>>
>>16540383
I don't think she is uncomfortable, I never made an inappropriate move on purpose
It was a complete accident that we bumped into each other and I got a handful of boob, and the butt thing was another accident when she sat down on my foot.

I'm usually ok, but the physical contact triggers me
we must have comparable pheromones or something because there isn't anything special about her but I find her extremely arousing.not in a rapey sexual gratification kind of way but in an urge to breed kind of way
>>
Here's a crazy idea, OP - how about asking her if she wants to go out and get something to eat with you after work?

And then maybe talk with her about stuff?

And then ask if she wants to go out again sometime?
>>
>>16540383

reap her already, most women dn't report it! 99.7 percent of rapists go free, if someone told you to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow because you have a 99.7 percent chance of winning you wouldn't tink twice.
>>
>>16540344
>>16540291
kek
>>
>>16540490
honestly I am too inadequate for someone to really want to date me. I could probably pull off a single amazingly charming night, but once you get past the surface you realize I live off of instant ramen and sleep on an air mattress in the attic of my moms house
>>
>>16540445
>we must have comparable pheromones or something
This is not how human biology works. This is a fantasy scenario to try to make it seem deeper than it really is.

>because there isn't anything special about her but I find her extremely arousing.
You're horny and your proximity to her through work is creating fantasies about fucking/dating her that are turning you on and making you think there's magic going on.

>not in a rapey sexual gratification kind of way but in an urge to breed kind of way
If she doesn't want it it'll look the same to her, and that's what the courts go by.

Please for the sake of your future listen to me on this. I've seen people go through this shit more than a couple times. If she were ok with it and wanted sex/touching she would be touching you right back, or flirting with you. If she isn't doing this then you are groping her.

In our society you need positive consent before doing this sort of shit. If you get no response it's a no.
>>
>>16540665
so what I need to do is politely ask her if it would be alright to crush her pussy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.