[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Friday, I was in my science clasas and I started to talk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1434926372129.jpg (8KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1434926372129.jpg
8KB, 264x264px
On Friday, I was in my science clasas and I started to talk to a guy. It first started out with me giving him a cookie. Then we talked. He then asked "Dude, I'll give you weed for $5 dollars. I'll bring it rolled up". It's my first time smoking weed. Should I do it? Or nah.

Picture not related.
>>
Don't do it, chances are you'll get addicted and become a shitty pothead. You don't need it, and it won't benefit you, so don't introduce it into your life.
>>
It sounds like he took advantage of you. I don't think he's actually going to give you anything.
>>
>>16539918

>Addicted to weed

Every time

>Dude dont drink that coca cola you'll get addicted and turn into a sugar craving zombie and your teeth will rot out

How the fuck do you get addicted to weed?
Its like people who say they're fat because they're addicted to chocolate

Nah senpai you just fucking lack self control and even the tiniest bit of willpower
>>
File: kk.png (72KB, 132x204px) Image search: [Google]
kk.png
72KB, 132x204px
>>16539918
Potheads are shitty, but not all smokers are potheads. Check your fucking privilege you cannabist piece of human filth.

*takes 50 second-long rip of 32ft. bong*
>>
File: 1448784987703.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448784987703.png
360KB, 600x600px
Drugs are for disgusting degenerates.
>>
AIGHT M8
HERE'S WHAT YOU DO
MAKE A GHETTO BONG

GUIDE SINCE YOU'RE A NEWFAG TO WEED:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw-svqpfrPw

THEN
HIT THAT SHIT
SMOKE IT
GET HIGH
FUCK YEAH I LOVE WEED
ODDLY ENOUGH THE FIRST TIME I GOT WEED SOUNDS LIKE YOU NOW I SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY
>>
Don't do drugs unless you are over 19 years old.

Because if you are still underage it can fuck up your braing, a bit.

Keep it safe until then and also don't buy a joint, buy a bud, so you can see it's pure.
>>
>>16540677
THIS ONE IS BETTER USE THIS ONE https://youtu.be/9wJdJlBoKFI
>>
File: 123.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>16540680
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FLYING FAGGOT WEED IS FUCKING GREAT
DISREGARD ALL THESE FAGGOTS WEED IS THE BEST THING EVER M8
>>
>>16539897
I smoked weed for the first time 2 nights ago

It's amazing. I felt like the world was coming in waves. I forgot what I was doing every 5-10 seconds. Every minute felt like an eternity. Each moment I forgot who I was and had to figure it out again in the few seconds I had before forgetting what I was doing again and staring at the wall for the next half hour

Listen to some insane music like Shpongle too when you do it.

Oh and make sure you inhale correctly. Breathe from the joint into your mouth, then breathe again so the smoke in your mouth actually goes into your lungs. I kept messing up breathing straight from the joint itself that doesn't seem to work

gl anon
>>
>>16540680
Yeah this, how old are you OP?

Doing it when too young can fuck up your mental development. Wait til you're 20+ I'd say
>>
Just be careful. I smoked a couple times in high school, but recently I started smoking a lot more. I smoke 2-3 times a week now, and while I'm by no means addicted, I have noticed that my thought processes are slower than they were. I can't remember simple details, and my mind is more clouded. It's actually started to scare me a little bit. At first I just thought it was burn out, but I haven't smoked in a week now and its still not the same as it was.
>>
>>16539897
If you're overage, and you want to try it, go for it. Like someone else said, don't buy a rolled up joint, though. Buy a bud (and have him roll the joint in front of you if necessary) instead.

You will not get addicted from trying it once. The key thing to remember here is that while weed is fun, there are lots of other fun things to do with your time and money, so don't become one of those people who spend every evening and every spare dollar on weed.

Have fun. Don't panic if you don't feel anything, that happens a lot with first-timers.

>>16541050
Must have been some good stuff, man.
>>
>>16541076
Yeah, that happens. After a few weeks (or worst case, months) everything will go back to normal though, the damage to your memory shouldn't be permanent from smoking 2-3 times a week.
>>
>>16539897
Yeah, you haven't really got much to lose.
Pot is more or less harmless. The worst thing it'll do to you is make you paranoid and anxious for a few hours. Now, a "pot freakout" isn't exactly fun, and in fact, depending on how much you smoke, can be very unpleasant; but it won't actually hurt you.

Don't buy it at school, though. Getting caught is really the only bad thing that can happen to you.
And you're much better off getting caught by your parents or even the police than getting caught by your school.
>>
>>16541086
Yeah, I know that. That's why it is kind of scaring me. I started smoking regularly back in January. And noticed my cognitive function declining, I pushed through and got to the point where burn out wasn't much of a problem. I've heard a lot of people say that it goes away after a little bit, and to be honest I haven't gone more than a week without smoking since I started, but it hasn't gradually gotten any better, which is the scary part. I feel the same now as I did 2 days after I smoked.
>>
>>16541105
take a month break

in the worst case you lose out on a month of smoking weed (tragedy)

in the best case you realize your cognitive function will come back and be less worried in the future
>>
>>16539897
$5? Either it's a one-hitter, it's shit weed, or he's selling you k2. Maybe I'm just paranoid but watch out for the k2 dude, lots of people sell it as weed here to dumb college kids with no experience who don't know any better, it can really fuck up someone's shit.
>>
>>16541121
I mean, a joint from dispensaries here cost about $8. So if he was bringing it rolled up, seems about right.
>>
>>16541121
>>16541183

I can roll 4 Amsterdam-grade joints for €10. Enjoy living in America.
>>
>>16539897
>1 joint
>$5 dollars

I'm not sure how things fare in the states, but I would think someone is going to rip me off with that rate.
>>
I'm young as hell.
Js.
>>
OP lives in Vegas.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.