[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20 and live with my parents, I pay half the rent, buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

I'm 20 and live with my parents, I pay half the rent, buy my own food, clean up after my self, I don't have any one over while there there.

My mom found out I smoke and is about to kick me out,I don't make enough to pay for my own place, how do I check convince her that smoking out side of the house is non of her business
>>
>>16539608
I'd visit a lawyer. If you're paying rent you may have renters rights. If you don't want to 'take it that far', i mean, it's her house dude and she's your mom, fucking listen to her you brat.
>>
>>16539608
Move out and get a roommate you shit. Then toke up all you want. Or keep living in your momma's basement like a bitch. Your choice.
>>
>>16539617
We live in a apt and it's my apt just as much it is hers since I'm paying half the rent
>>
>>16539622
I have my own fucking room you stupid sack of shit I'm paying 800 dollars a monthly+ my own expenses phone food laundry, I should be able to smoke out side all I want where the fuck do I stand legally is what I'm asking.
>>
>>16539635
I see you've decided on option B.
>>
>>16539644
No I'm apart I have a lease and she can't fucking do this just because I smoke OITSIDE NOT INSIDE
>>
>>16539635
Where do you live that you can't afford your own place for $800?
>>
>>16539649
Outside on her property, or off of her property?
>>
stop bitching and move out you fucking faggot then you can smoke inside and nobody can do shit you fucking little bitch
>>
>>16539628
So talk to a lawyer as you may have rights, many have free consulting
>>
>>16539719
I second this. OP should assemble a dream team of laywers and serve his mother a restraining order. She shouldn't allowed within 3 feet of his room and he should be able to go to stay up past 8:30.
>>
>>16539681
>rural fag detected
>>
>>16539608
Who's name is on the lease? That should tell you who makes the rules.
>>
Have you ever thought about telling her to go fuck herself? You can just not leave, you know. And if she calls the cops, you can explain it to them and if they tell you you have to leave you can just be like, fine.
>>
>>16539760
It's called renting a room, and you can do it even in expensive cities for $800 you fucking retard.
>>
>>16539780
I live in california, the cheapest apt in 100 miles is 1000
>>
>>16539608
Or you could just quit you fucking loser. I can't believe some people would rather be homeless than stop doing something 100% detrimental to their lives.
>>
Look dude legally you don't have renters rights. You co pay the lease but I'm assuming not officially. Its your mom anon she birthed you and you failed to leave the nest and do something with your life. You can light up at college all you want man but legally your parents don't have to provide you shelter after you graduate high school
>>
>>16540269
I can't afford college atm , I have a 2 year degree in cs but no job openings in my area. The only places that I can work at are fucking retail. I'm telling you it's as official as the land Lord can make it. And what the fuck do you mean I failed to leave the nest I'm literally paying my fair share, she shouldn't be able to kick me out because I was caught smoking outside off the God damn property
>>
Stop smoking you piece of shit.
>>
>>16539635
>where the fuck do I stand legally is what I'm asking.
Well weed is still illegal, right? Or do you have a med card?
If you're doing something illegal and she wants you out, what do you expect? Be thankful it's your mom and not someone who'd just call the cops.
>>
>>16540251
This.
>>
>>16540770
Cigerattes you fucking vagina
>>
These are pretty /b/ tier suggestions, I feel for you OP
Try that free consultation thing to see where you stand, bring documents, talk to the landlord too
Maybe even talk to your mom again, maybe she could get over it since it's outside
Otherwise it sounds like you're a good candidate to rent with someone else
>>
>>16541092
To add, keep your cool when talking to these people
I can tell your pissed but you probably realize that your landlord and 4chink require very different demeanors
>>
>>16539617
hearthless asshole
>>
>>16539608
Maybe his mom shouldn't be depending on her kid to keep a roof over her head
>>
>>16540233
I used to look up apartments around LA on craigslist and I found tons of rooms for 700-900

Yeah an apartment is probably a thousand but wh roommates your good but I'm a rural retard
>>
>>16539608
what the fuck is wrong with your mother
>>
When you own a house you get to make stupid rules about it and the people who live in it. Shit sucks but that's just how it goes. Either hide your habit or get a second job and move out.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.