[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet this woman on OKC >she's in her early 30s,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: sab.png (449KB, 960x847px) Image search: [Google]
sab.png
449KB, 960x847px
>meet this woman on OKC
>she's in her early 30s, I'm in my early 20s
>meet up IRL
>she's cool, a bit awkward
>starts telling me about her inviolvement in the fetish scene here
>shows me pics of her with needles in her and shit
>all within an hour of meeting her
>think, "wow pretty cool I might have sex tonight"
>we don't
>meet her sporadically over the next few months, she's in a polyamorous relationship with a man who wears a tophat
>and she's asexual
>try have sex with her
>no dice
>"You can touch me if you want though"
>got weird, left
>still meet maybe once every 2 months
>yet she still sends me stuff like pic related, which she sent today after we walked by each other on the street

What's going on. Is there ANY way I get get this chick to sex me?
>>
>>16539369

She's broadcasting a thousand red flags. You don't want her to sex you.

Frankly I'd delete her number and cut off all contact if I were you.
>>
>>16539385
This.
Like, 10% of what she does would be enough for me to get the fuck out of there.
What the hell are you waiting for?!
>>
>>16539401

Probably this is the closest OP got to pussy in the last 2 years.
>>
File: 1437146117691.png (151KB, 262x252px) Image search: [Google]
1437146117691.png
151KB, 262x252px
>>16539401
I wan't to get my dick wet and it's been a while. Not used to girls sending noods. Many other reasons.
>>
>>16539410

I can accept a little craziness in a girl if all I want is to fuck her, anon.

But never, NEVER, NEVER get involved with someone who mixes sex and needles. That shit is a HUGE vector for terrible diseases. Do not fucking touch it.
>>
>>16539407
well she's one of many close pussy calls I've had in the last few years. Last time by dick was in a pussy was three years ago. Actually got far closer with another girl my own age over the summer but she got too drunk and fell asleep.
>>
>>16539424
She tolds me it was a once off, was the guys idea and he was a doctor.
>>
>>16539444

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

It's your life anon. I'm just saying, I would not touch this mess with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>16539459
OK, all of this aside...

IF I chose to, how would I go about converting this situation into me fucking her?
>>
>>16539773
LOL you're a fucking idiot
>>
File: vlcsnap-2011-01-05-03h18m52s163.png (379KB, 710x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2011-01-05-03h18m52s163.png
379KB, 710x540px
On a tangent, anyone else tired of this new-age sexual revolution bullshit? Sapiosexual? Demisexual? Asexual? Polyamorous? Pansexual? Christ, it's like a star of complete fuckery burst in our galaxy and is raining fuckdust into our atmosphere.
>>
File: 1436044648715.gif (2MB, 265x323px) Image search: [Google]
1436044648715.gif
2MB, 265x323px
>>16539909

/adv/, ladies and gents

Look, OP. Just find another chick. And if you're that desperate to get laid, get a fleshlight and to go town on your junk. Don't be so desperate that you settle for some headcase with as many "sexualities" as there are hairs on your goddamn nutsack.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.