[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a connect for drugs in a new town? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1449237624394.gif (2MB, 387x516px) Image search: [Google]
1449237624394.gif
2MB, 387x516px
How do you get a connect for drugs in a new town? Do you just ask random people?
>>
>>16539148
Ask a cop. They usually know a lot of drug dealers.
>>
>>16539148

Make friends with people in the service industry. Like chefs and shit. Usually the whole kitchen is on drugs because that's the only way that life can be tolerated.
>>
File: nice guys.jpg (8KB, 219x173px) Image search: [Google]
nice guys.jpg
8KB, 219x173px
>>16539148
Look for the guys with pointy shoes and pencil mustaches.
>>
>>16539169
Yep.

> bf is a chef
> he does hella drugs
>>
>>16539188
Hahhaa. Sent this to him too i dont think he understnds internet enough to find 4chan....

He would love to sell ne1 drugs.
Line cook

Go to a resraurant go out baxk
Find skmeoje smoking cigarette
>>
>>16539169
Honestly this made me laugh sooooo hard after the worst week ever.
/adv on fire tonight

Tearing up bc i havent laughed in weeks
>>
File: selfies-1.jpg (66KB, 595x796px) Image search: [Google]
selfies-1.jpg
66KB, 595x796px
>>16539198
Please speak up. I cannot hear you.
>>
>>16539169
This.

I run the back of a kitchen, and the amount of drugs that flow through is insane.

Weed is common, so are pills, blow, and dope.

If someone isn't nodding off on the line, I know the night will suck.
>>
>>16539267
My boy had such a coke problem.
Im so proud of him he just sticks to lots of bud and pills now and is moving to a new industry.
Its hrard hving that around all the time
>>
>>16539203

That anon here. I'm glad I made your day better senpai. If you want to vent I'll hear you out.
>>
>>16539292
Nothing major been with in-laws four days straight and almost no sleep. The humor was almost drained from my life.
>>
>>16539284
I had a pill problem myself.

I was running the back of that kitchen two weeks after I got out of rehab. Talk about a rough transition, lol.

Good on your boy. Never easy.
>>
>>16539152
Was going to say this before I even opened the thread. Thank you anon.
>>
>>16539210
Arrest me pig
>>
Well first of all subtly ask people if they have any green, if not move on, if so, buy some. Do that and eventually ask about other things that could get or where you can find some other shit.
>>
Ask people you know who you think might know somebody.

Asking a stranger is
>a. dumb
>b. suspicious
and probably won't get you anywhere
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.