[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point is it okay to use the exact phrase "go out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: v.png (30KB, 1132x713px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
30KB, 1132x713px
At what point is it okay to use the exact phrase "go out on a date?"

I've been talking to this girl over facebook for a little while. Met her very briefly. Should I ask her out?
>>
Yes.

Be prepared for rejection tho.
>>
>>16538904
when you have enough information about her that seems youre both compatible with each other
>>
You can ask her whenever you want but it's better to do it in person.
>>
>>16538904
Don't use that phrase, just ask her out in a casual way, dude. If she's not ready or into you, it would feel like you're pressuring her, she would either decline your offer, or straight up ignore you. Just plan something cool and ask her if she's willing to go with you. If she's not interested, oh well her loss. you just move on after that. If she's interested, heyy you got yourself a date, without making it sound so official. Be cool and keep things casual m8. Wish you luck.
>>
>>16539008

Not OP, but is it that much better and if so why?

I mean, I'm the type of person who'd lose their spaghetti asking that in person (not as much on the actual date, though).
>>
>>16539014
Bro, it's so you can see her reaction. Plus it makes a girl respect you more, because it makes you look confident. Also, you can pick up hints much better, like for example lip biting, playing with her hair etc.
>>
>>16539014

It shows that you have more confidence instead of taking the easy way out over text.
>>
Whenever you want some company. You're just inviting her to go have fun with you. If she doesn't want to have fun then it's her loss.

Personally I don't use that exact phrasing because I'm anything but subtle long before that point. That's not some kind of required tactic, though. Do whatever you want. Here's the thing to consider: it's not like she's going to become interested or uninterested in you based on when you use the d-word. That would be ludicrous.
>>
>>16539026
>see her reaction
Good point, actually.

>>16539028
The confidence thing is kinda obvious, but if she's not willing to go out with you because you asked her over text instead of in person, did you really ever have that much of a chance?
>>
>>16539037
Bro you know why asking out on a phone is considered weak in a girls eyes. It's because it has been done a thousand times before. Do you think you're the first one to ask her out over text? The text game has been overplayed. So never ask a girl out over text. Always ask her out in person. it's so you can show your confidence, and show your personality, there's so much you can say or do over text. yet in person, you're able to do more, you can pick up on hints much easier, you can boost your confidence as you see fit, you can make her smile more, and actually see her reaction and guess what, she can't ignore you in person, she has to give you an answer.
>>
>>16539054
In my case I'm talking about a girl who has shown obvious interest.

Would that be much different, regardless of the obvious advantage of the confidence thingy?
>>
>>16539055
Bro, interest isn't the same as liking someone, first thing you need to find out is, if she actually likes you. The easiest way of finding out is by asking her out on a date, but there's actually more ways, but it depends on your situation, for example:

1. Do you see her often, if so does she join in on your conversations?
2. Does she laugh at your jokes, even if they are not that funny?
3. Does she make eye contact, and if so does she maintain it?
4. If she's with her friends, does she always look at you?
5. Look for subtle hints like, lip biting, playing with her hair, and stuff.
6. Do you see her around you often?

now, confidence, can work in your advantage, if you know how, to apply it. Like are you able to make casual jokes, without coming off as boring, are you able to maintain conversations, are you able to touch her without coming off as creepy, is she able to touch you?

take these things into consideration and try to make a mental list, of the things you're able to do, and act accordingly.
advance one step at a time, if you need to.

for the more obvious stuff:

To boost ones confidence, he has to do these very important things,

1. He has to have a few interests, hobby's if you will, he does in his spare time.
2. He has to have good hygiene.
- Clean clothes, clean teeth, nicely shaved, good cologne etc.
3. He needs to have a few good friends, and he has to have good social skills.
4. He has to have money, you don't have to be rich, but you have to be able to do the things you like.

Just takes these things into consideration, when you approach her, and if you're interesting enough, she surely will want to go out with you. Rest is up to you.
>>
>>16539109
>About twice a week. Yes.
>Yes.
>Yes but I'm not good at eye contact myself.
>It happens. Usually sits next to me, too.
>Haven't checked if I'm honest.

I'm talking obvious interest, but you're right that that doesn't mean she likes me.
>>
>>16539109
>>16539117

Should add one more
>yes

And that I know her from class.
>>
>>16539117
Time to find out, go get her tiger, Wish you all the luck of the world!!
>>
>>16539132
Is it wrong that I'm planning dates with other girls on Tinder and the like (I am dead serious)? If anything, it'll get me practice, but it somehow doesn't feel right.
>>
>>16539143
Do whatever you feel like doing, but don't expect anything serious out of those girls from tinder and apps alike. it's better if you practice in real life.
>>
>>16539179
Idk man, I'm totally new to dating in general, but the last few weeks things have gotten so much easier for some reason. It's like something changed in my brain, but it's not gone all the way yet, you know?
>>
>>16539205
You're developing in the dating scene, don't worry it will only get better. ;)
>>
>>16539222
Well it can't get that much worse anyway. Thanks for the sound insight anon. :)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.