[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20150813_115000.jpg (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150813_115000.jpg
92KB, 500x500px
Cheated on my girlfriend. Feel like shit because she's awesome, attractive and deserves so much better than me.

She's never going to find out unless I tell her but I feel like that would just cause her needless pain.

Can I ever come back from this? I want to carry this to the grave and just be the best I can be for her after this. If she dumped me at any point I'd probably just cop it because that's what should have happened by now.
>>
what drove you to cheat on her?
>>
>Can I ever come back from this?
No, you can't.
Either you can handle the guilt and therefore twice the piece of shit that you were before, or you tell her and she either dumps you or forgives you, and then you have to live with the guilt of staying in a relationship where it's out in the open that you cheated.
>>
The guilt will eventually break you down. Even if she doesn't find out, you're going to end up sabotaging your relationship. There's no recovering from this.
>>
>>16538626
i've cheated on my gf once...told her... and she has been hell on me about it ever since.

i cheated on her 3 times after that and don't feel bad.
she's been around anyway and i haven't.
>>
>>16538617
Pretend you never did it, put it to the back of your mind and move on. Learn from your mistake.
>>
>>16538617
>Deserves so much better

So can I just leave my number here, or do you want to give me hers? How does this work?
>>
>>16538617
Die
>>
>>16538659
Do you seriously think that 'deserves so much better' means 'deserves a loser who sits on 4chan and begs for girls' numbers'?
>>
>Can I ever come back from this?
Nope m8, you fucked up. You said it yourself that she
>deserves so much better than me.
You're right. You should just end the relationship you faggot.
>>
>>16538684
Can't blame him for trying
>>
>>16538617
Go sodomize yourself with a rusty fishing knife, then you'll feel better.
>>
Obviously she wasn't so awesome, attractive, and deserving of the best enough to avoid you cheating on her.

You need to deal with the reason why you cheated on her in the first place. Your relationship could've been dead in the water before you cheated for all I know.
>>
>>16538622
OP here.

Not sure what it was to be honest. A combination of being inebriated and spontaneity? Either way it's the worst feeling I've experienced in quite a while. That pang of regret just doesn't go away. This did happen two days ago so perhaps there's a chance I'll get over it eventually.
>>
>>16538756
I think I have a tendency to feel trapped in relationships, and I guess I acted upon it. Even though we generally have a lot in common and get along really well. The occasional argument but it's mostly nitpicky stuff.
>>
>>16538617
Tell her and she can decide what to do, hopefully break up with yoy, you're an arsehole
>>
>>16538684
Dude can't take a joke, and he's unfaithful. I feel sorry for this girl.
>>
shit like this happens all the time

people having great and attractive partners but they put their genitals together with some retarded person who doesnt look as nearly as good as their partner

and it happens

why? because your dick gets hard and you want to feel powerful.

just keep your mouth shut and be good to your gf.

if i found out some of my exes cheated on me i would give so much of a fuck if they were generally good to me and loved me.

just move on and be a man.
>>
>>16538856
Who you quoted wasn't me, not that it matters as this is anonymous message board.
>>
>Q1: How did you cheated on her? Did you kiss someone else? Fucked someone else?
>Q2: Who was the affair partner? Was it a total stranger or someone she might personally know?
>Q3: Can you be honest with yourself 100% that your girlfriend may not be the one for you if you can't stay faithful to her?
>>
>>16538878
>people having great and attractive partners but they put their genitals together with some retarded person who doesnt look as nearly as good as their partner

Why do men do this? I would think that you guys will go after supermodels or some shit...
>>
File: 371.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
371.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
Flip the roles, OP. Put yourself in your oblivious girlfriend's shoes. Now pretend that she tells you this years down the road.

How does the scenario end? Are you angry and hurt and pissed off that the person you trusted and loved didn't even have the courtesy to be honest with you? How can you ever expect to trust that person again? What's to stop that person from ever doing it again?

You don't deserve her, OP. Be a man for once in your sad life and do the right thing.
>>
Same situation, told her today, breaking it off from my side, but she doesn't want me to leave.

What shall I do?
>>
File: f2ppriest.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f2ppriest.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Protip: next time you want to bang another chick make it a threesome.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>16538896
Japanese people believe not to tell is most merciful. I know you like them...

If she wants to stay ball is in your court - do you want her or not?
>>
>>16538892
i guess its about dominance and power

feeling like you can do whatever you want

its childish, i know, but its better to let off some steam than to be all insecure.
>>
>>16538918
Do you think there will be any good relationship with the trust being hurt already?
I'm just afraid that the whole thing may be taken well now and will explode later on.
>>
File: DSC_0226.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0226.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>16538884
>Fucked
>Complete stranger who was aware I had a girlfriend
>She may not be the one for me forever, who knows? But I'm happy with her at this moment
>>
>>16538927
How are you sure your girlfriend will never find out?
>>
Be a fucking man and come clean. She's going to find out eventually anyway, women always do.

If you tell her and she stays with you then obviously she loves you and is worth sticking around for. If you tell her and she leaves, you deserve it for being a piece of shit and cheating in the first place.

She does deserve better. Whatever happens, your relationship will probably never be the same.
>>
>>16538927
>She may not be the one for me forever, who knows? But I'm happy with her at this moment

You don't even sound super in love with her. I think she's not the one for you, and you are definitely not the one for her.

You aren't happy with her. If you were, you wouldn't have cheated. Time to fess up and let her go to find someone who would love to be with her forever instead of a few months/years.
>>
>>16538927
>happy with her
>cheated
Fucking disgusting. You think you're all high and mighty here, spouting this kind of stuff? Think again, seriously.

She deserves to know and yes she deserves to be with someone who's committed to the relationship. So not you obviously. If you DID care about her even a little, you'd tell her.
>>
>>16538684
Whose the real loser? The loser whose on 4chan who joked about asking to give your girl his number or the loser whose on 4chan typing his guilt ride for cheating on his awesome cute gf.
>>
Wait a week and if you still truly feel sorry, tell her
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.