[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why's it so hard to find a cute girl on tinder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image_15.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image_15.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I've been on tinder for a little while, met 2 qts, friendzoned by the one younger than me, and the one older than me by a year whom I just met 2 weeks ago is moving away at the end of this month, she was amazing. Beautiful, smart, stylish, and sweet, and a total blast to be around, but I'll never see her again. Now back on tinder and I'm swiping on everyone in sight only to match with fatties, and the only good looking girls are bots all of a sudden. Will I ever find a girl I want to get to know again?
>>
seems like it's not that hard, seeing as you've already met two.
>>
>>16538394
this
>>
>>16538532
He means a cute girl who likes him and he likes in return, and will be his long term gf
>>
Its annoying, after meeting two of the cutest girls ever, its either fatass or fake profile now and nothing in between.

Can't tinder find a way to stop bots by now?
>>
>>16538377

Might it be because you are a slim average beta faggot?
>>
>>16539514
Wouldn't have had a few hotties willing to meet up with me if I was average. Judging from the hostility I bet you are though.
>>
>>16538377
You're not going to find a girl to date and be your GF on Tinder bruh. Everyone goes on it for either attention, hook ups, or ego boosts. You're an idiot if you would assume you'll find your soul mate on tinder.
>>
>>16539528
Came close, the girl I last met was super datable. She's just leaving here soon.
>>
>>16539536
Well that's just life OP. deal with it. T B H you got a girl you found attractive so use that as a boost to your confidence. At least you can actually attract girls you're attracted too, a lot of /adv/er's are uggo fatties who have it MUCH worse than you do. It could be worse man, so, so much worse. Be grateful for what you have.
>>
>>16539522

LOL faggot if they didn't spread their legs for you I have bad news.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.