[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke up with a girlfriend four weeks ago. It was a long distance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sad-skeleton.jpg (77KB, 484x471px) Image search: [Google]
sad-skeleton.jpg
77KB, 484x471px
Broke up with a girlfriend four weeks ago. It was a long distance relationship but we kept in touch however we could. We visited each other. Then it got fucked up somehow, she said it's over and it is not really working, but I know she loved me before. She never felt the same for anyone before me. I was her first.

She now hates me I think. I still love her and care for her. I can't even text her about how she's feeling. I just wait and kill time hoping she will text me. It's crippling.

It's like she'd died, only then I wouldn't have the hope of her texting me again.

How can anything that beautiful die in such a horrible death leaving a bitter stench on your tongue. How to forget. How to stop hoping that she might contact me again?
>>
>>16537722
I was happy for the first time in my life with her.
>>
Im sort of the same situation (>>16537519). Expect that she's not my gf and it's not anything romantic. I hope she texts me back. But I just keep myself busy watching Whiplash to forget about her when she pops in my mind. When I watch that film, I don't think about her
>>
>>16537744
Yeah well...that's different. Why Whiplash though? I can't even watch films because I get so easily distracted by my thoughts about her.
>>
>>16537761
Just watch it. And you'll know.
>>
What did you do to her exactly?
>>
>>16537722
>>16537722
time time time
>>
sorry bruh, ive been there and it definitely hurts

Even though you may be lonely, getting out of the house and doing any activity always took my mind off it until I got back home.

Good luck.
>>
But how come that she's happy and everything, it seems like she already forgoten about me. It's fucking unreal for me when I know that she felt it even more for me than I did...
>>
>>16538344
Girls just handle this shit better.
>>
Shit sucks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.