[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, sorry for my bad english. But this really needs to be sa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: huhu.png (869KB, 598x595px) Image search: [Google]
huhu.png
869KB, 598x595px
Ok, sorry for my bad english. But this really needs to be said. This GIRL ( pic on the left ) literally destroyed my life with the things she said behind my back. I hate her so so SO much, we used to be friends before and I knew her boyfriend (he is very rich) and his brother.
And I got all the attention suddently when I met her boyfriend, which made her go wild and crazy about it, she started to make her friends against me (she has got ALOT of friends, that are rich) and I get all the time hate like "Hahaha dont mess with amy, she told me what bitch you are etc"

Please, what can I do? I am crying all the time about the bad hate messages :( Can someone hack her instagram? I tried to talk to her but she is such a psycho and wants to destroy me and my life, just about the fact that she didnt get attention for once
Her instagram is instagram.com/itsamysday.
>>
Are you an Arab?
>>
>her friends

There's the reason that they're her friends and not yours, she's a jealous cunt. Jealousy can drive a person to make up things to dislike you.

Why not just block her?
>>
Learn to not be a little drama loving faggot. Problem solved. I'm 100% serious.
>>
>>16537538
That's hard to do when women are involved.
>>
Of course she'd be a jealous cunt with that fat face, creepy eyes and shitty teeth. It still shows with all the makeup and filters unfortunately.
Why do you care about what those people say to you? Ignore them, that'd make me laugh if people I didn't give a shit about went out of their way to use their brain to come up with some hateful thing to tell me to be honest. Must be such an effort for them :/
>>
Also this is obviously bait but whatever
>>
I tried to do so. But there always come new people and bother me somehow because of her :( And even in my school the people start to be mean to me, because she lied about me so much :(

This really needs to stop, and you guys..... you dont believe since when this is happening. SHE IS DOING THIS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS!!!!!!
>>
>>16537529
Being bullied is rough. If it reaches the stage of telling actual lies about you, report the liar to the school.

Meanwhile a wise man once said "Living well is the best revenge." If you let them upset you, they win. If you get on with your life, ignoring them and making yourself happy and successful, they lose.
>>
>>16537531
and no I am not arab. But her boyfriend is and he is a very rich one
>>
>>16537571
Ignore them

I've been through that experience, and it's gotten as nasty as it got.
>>
>>16537529
What's with the obsession that they're rich? Are you just incredibly insecure ure about your own financial standing, or are you trying to find a hacker to rob them? Sounds a lot like entrapment to me. How do we know you're really a sweet young girl, and not a cop?

Timestamp tits, or you're a cop.
>>
>>16537590
>Girl in OP's pic gets jealous bc she thinks OP will steal the guy
>>
>>16537590
subtle hahaha
>>
>>16537572

Ugh I know. It will get hard, but reporting her is like impossible. She is such a fame person at school and everyone thinks she is cute (even the teacher think so.. -.-), so no one will believe me. I tried to tell someone, but all I got is just a laugh about what I told them :(

I mean how can someone be so just FREAKING CRAZY wanting someones life to be shitty?!! Like I mean wtf is wrong
>>
>>16537590

Oh you hahaha nice try! But no thanks.
>>
Tell us your name, since obviously you don't care about telling us Amy's name and social media accounts
>>
>>16537615
Jealousy, she wants what you have.

Tough luck since you're dealing with someone popular that has a shitty motive for something superficial.
>>
>>16537622
I am Simone :)
Btw: I think I didnt to right with the fact that I posted all her stuff online here. Even when she is like a fame bitch and all, I dont want to end like her
>>
File: 44.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
44.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>16537631
why did you do that?
>>
>>16537631
So tell me this:

You want us to "hack" her account for some nudes in the guise of your revenge fantasy against her?
>>
>>16537626
she deserves someone that throws exactly this text right in the middle of her face
>>
>>16537639

Idk :( I was so mad in this situation I didnt think much about it
>>
>>16537643
No, I thought about something like you hack in her instagram and post the final truth about her, nothing very harmful JUST THE TRUTH ( I may give you some screens for that) so everyone will know she is a liar
>>
>>16537652
Her boyfriend?

That guy is the only one who can keep her in check after all.
>>
>>16537658
How petty of her, involving other people outside of the issue.
>>
>>16537659
maybe, I mean he is the one who makes her look rich because he buys her all the clothes and makeup etc she doesnt has to work for anything she needs.. because like why when her rich boyfriend buys all she needs
>>
>>16537672
He spoiled her too much to see any flaw in her. He needs to keep her behavior in check.
>>
>>16537670
She did once, its like everyone knows about it etc AND she even posted a youtube video about me and that was the time when the next level of bullying started so yea ..
>>
>>16537681
Why not just tell the boyfriend the root cause of the issue, less drama to account for.
>>
>>16537675
Lol she is nearly 18 and he is 34 so I dont think he really cares about it, as long as she looks pretty in his opinion everything is fine.
>>
>>16537685
That's one hell of a rut she got you into.

Last time I went through that, I didn't bother having a social life and stayed at home for a long time.
Things got too depressing to resolve and people blindly hate you for what they think of you.
>>
>>16537529

1) Are you fucking 12 or something?
2) There is something like a block user option
3) NYPA
4) If you're 'friends' are this easily turned against you without any reason whatsoever they arent you friends
>>
>>16537692
>If you're 'friends' are this easily turned against you without any reason whatsoever they arent you friends
>tfw this holds true and you find out that you really have no friends

JUST
>>
>>16537692

1) Are you fucking 12 or something? - Wait why? Yea I know I act a little bit childish but I was sad and disappointed when I wrote the OT.
2) There is something like a block user option - Believe me the whole thing is not as easy as it seems to be, just read my comments :)!
3) NYPA- ???
4) If you're 'friends' are this easily turned against you without any reason whatsoever they arent you friends - Yea I know already, it is really sad I cant count on anyone
>>
>>16537700
NYPA=Not your personal army

We don't do >>>/i/nvasions anymore.
>>
>>16537704
You did once?! That is freaking cool in some ways. But why this "personal army"-thing stopped? And how can I find someone who will do this? Believe me I dont want any harm, I just want her to see that she cant do anything she wants to people, she has to learn her lesson
>>
>bait.jpg
Rlly guys
>>
>>16537711
What matters is that you've told me what the problem is, everything else will fall into place later on.

Just don't put up with any drama they'll throw at you from now on, that bitch will get what she deserves :-)

Her friends and everyone else will know what happened in this thread.
>>
>>16537716
Every once in a while anon

It's nice to shitpost while helping someone out.
>>
>>16537717

Umm should I be scared? :s
>>
>>16537735
Nope
>>
>>16537737
ok, thx for helping me out :) Even when she probably wont get into her so called rage mode again ( lol :D ), I learned about many things here in my post. Thanks people, you're awesome! <3
>>
Just a last question on here, how can I delete this post? :) Because all my negative thoughts are gone somehow and I just try to ignore her completely from on now :)
>>
>>16537746
No deleting just leave the thread and dont reply anymore it will get archived or pruned.

Btw imma post this shit on /b/ and see if we can dox you and find out who you are ;) never post info like this on an anon board.
>>
>>16537750
WAIT WHAT????????? Oh no please :(( I will never ever do anything like this anymore I am so sorry, if she finds out who I am .. I will be bullied the shit out of everything, please dont do this. I regret everything I posted on here, please dont report me to others please dont do it ... :(
OMG :(( oh no please
>>
>>16537750

please answer me I really need to know now because I am so scared :(( I didnt want to get that much into trouble right now I just hoped to finally get rid of all the negative things in life that bother me for a long time
>>
>>16537753

hello.....? please be on here again
>>
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>16537529
Answer to op's problem. I'm assuming she's most likely old enough to drive, if not find her locker. If she's got a car here's what you do. Go to house in middle of night (park a few streets down to not gather attention) take either your shit or what ever fecal matter you can find (fresh prefered) and smear it on her car, in her door handles. In the rims of her tires I mean everywhere, coat that bastard.

If no car get a block of cheese (doesn't matter what kind) let it sit for a month in an area where it will rot. Plug your nose for this next part. Cut cheese into slats that will fit into the vent holes in her locker out as many as you can in without getting caught or till you are satisfied. Or just throw a handful of mouldy cheese at her while in disguise.
>>
Also. Deff looks like a superficial cunt. Last course of action is wait to see her 30s hit her cunt in the face. Is definitely a twat, but id stick my dick in her mouth.
>>
>>16537774

omg hahahaha thats a nice one
>>
>>16537750
Why are you putting this much effort in this bait thread you underage moron
>>
>>16537774
Bananas work really well too, with the added bonus of a fruit fly infestation, by the way.
>>
>>16537695
>>16537700
yeah about the friends not really being friends thing sucks

but i dont know, i rather be lonely than be with the wrong people
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.