[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do girls find the 'average' guy they see on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1439341326882.jpg (114KB, 449x721px) Image search: [Google]
1439341326882.jpg
114KB, 449x721px
>Do girls find the 'average' guy they see on the street attractive? or rate them more physically attractive on first sight?

I find most guys tend to be a bit more liberal with their choices, e.g average, cute or hot. but otherwise well esteemed.

I tested this with a group of my friends and the guys they echoed this, though the women weren't as forthcoming or gave vague answers (perhaps a bit shy)

I'm just wondering if girls are in the same in this regard, it was a point of discussion earlier today and I wanted /adv/'s take on it.
>>
I think most guys are attractive enough, at the very least. Average and above, I mean, and there's nothing wrong with average. I see very few people, both male and female, who are truly unattractive
>>
As a guy I judge literally every girl I see on if they are fuckable or if are too tall/fat/old/gross and I always figure out if their best feature is their face or ass or tits. Yes I'm kinda fucked up but that's just me
>>
>>16537263
Literally everybody does that senpai
>>
okcupid has done so much cool research on this sort of thing.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/page/5/
>>
>>16537306
>OKC blog meme
>>
>>16537311
Thanks for contributing!
>>
Thread bump.
thanks for the input everyone.
>>
>>16537263
all men do this its literraly coded in our genes
>>
>>16537263

I'm more along the lines of judging women on the street as "bitchface, they'd call me a creep", "White, they'd definitely think I'm creepy", "OMG bitch, don't walk in front of me, now ur gonna b all paranoid and think I'm a creep followin' u".

I haven't had the best experiences with women. Honestly, all that I see in the street I think of as "avoid".

I'd assume my opinion is more accurate, as to how women perceive guys on the street.
>>
>>16537241
I don't rate/decide if I'd have sex with them or if I want to carry their children.
I think guys are cute but thats as far as my mind wonders on just walking past strangers in the street.
I rarely think someone is really ugly, in fact it's usually a female with weird eyebrows and orange skin. I judge females more than males.
>>
>>16537745
Also, does that mean every male I walk past in the street is judging if they'd sleep with me or not?
I find that a bit uncomfortable.
>>
>>16537759

Nah.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but most likely I won't notice you period. If I notice you, it's probably only because you're wearing something interesting/eye catching (saw a girl in a pretty tight dress the other day, she had a nice ass, but what drew my attention in the first place was the pattern of flowers that almost looked like amoebas)

Heck, I was out all day in one of the biggest and most expensive shopping malls in the country, I'm sure I passed by dozens if not hundreds of attractive women, and the only girl I can even vaguely recall at all was at the end of the night while playing pool with my gf.

I didn't at all think of her sleeping terms, I just did a halfway double take as she was standing right in front of my shot, because she looked/dressed exactly like my GF's best friend (I had a moment where I tried to figure out if she pulled off the look, just decided she looked cute in it, and then didn't really notice her again).

For the most part, guy or girl, I see people as people, and I subconsciously equally ignore the vast majority of them.
>>
>>16537759
Yes. If they are somewhat cute/hot I imagine them naked riding my cock or try to guess what kind of pussy they have or how their face would look with my cock laying over it, or how their buttcheeks would feel bouncing off me as I hit it from the back, etc. Even on the subway or standing in line, grocery store, etc I fantasize about these things. I imagine a lot of other guys are the same?
>>
>>16537822
Me too. Is this an indicator of low sex drive?
>>
It really depends on the person.
If you've had multiple relationships with attractive people since you were a teenager, chances are you are going to have higher standards.

In the same way, if you are a desperate handholdless virgin, you probably are going to have lower standards.

It's less a question of "how attractive you rate people" and more about "how much experience you've had with the other sex."
>>
>>16538931

Don't think so. I'm pretty much always down, can last for hours, and fully recover in a couple of minutes (unless it's an insane body orgasm). Given that mine's so high, it doesn't really have any correlation to my drive.

Like I said, people just don't enter my active conscience unless I directly interact with them or I notice something about them particularly eye catching to my specific aesthetic.

My girlfriend sometimes likes to point out when girls are actively checking me out sometimes because it just amuses her that I really do have absolutely no awareness of them.
>>
>>16537743
>OMG bitch, don't walk in front of me, now ur gonna b all paranoid and think I'm a creep followin' u.

Ayyy lmao this is me all the time
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.