[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I not hate the fact I'm a kissless virgin so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: depressed-person.jpg (30KB, 814x457px) Image search: [Google]
depressed-person.jpg
30KB, 814x457px
How can I not hate the fact I'm a kissless virgin so much? Mid 20's. Most of my childhood friends got laid in high school. New friends have a new hot tinder girl over every week or cutie gfs or the new girl from work, etc etc. As I'm typing this all three of my roommates each have a girl in their bed with them. Meanwhile, I made it through high school and college without even kissing a girl. Yes I'm ugly, no I'm not overweight, no I don't play video games or watch anime, yes I dress well, yes I've tried going to bars/clubs/parties/concerts/tinder/okcupid/pof.

Knowing I haven't gotten what I want more than anything (validation/attention from girls/sex) seriously eats at me every day. Thinking about ask the experiences I've forever missed out on (young love, sex with a virgin, teen dating, prom, college hookups, ONS's after college house parties, fwb, etc etc, ad nauseum.) I usually don't even leave the apartment anymore except for work and to buy groceries, and only leave my bedroom to use the bathroom or fix food. I can't even fake happy anymore. I'm depressed every hour of every day. How can I deal with all this bullshit in my head?
>>
Jesus Christ, go to a bar or get a hooker and stop being such a whiny bitch. Life isn't going to come to you, you have to fucking go out and get it.
>>
>How can I not hate the fact I'm a kissless virgin so much?
By not giving a fuck
>>
>>16537225
Read the post I've tried bars plenty of times
>>
>>16537229
Read the post, get a hooker
>>
>>16537215
Well, most people smoke weed. Personally, I gave it up when I discovered fishing. But if you weren't dwelling on the negative, and expecting someone to just appear and love you unconditionally, you might actually earn the right to have someone in your life.

Get a hobby, something you're passionate about, something you enjoy. Women like guys who have something interesting that they can talk about, and... surprise! They get turned off by mopey losers who's only interest Is self-pity.
>>
>>16537231
I'm not asking how to get laid, more so how to come to terms with the fact I'm an ugly piece of shit that can't get any of what he wants and not hate myself

>>16537232
Tried weed already, smoked multiple times every day for like 3 years as self medication and while better at first it ultimately just made me worse so I had to stop.
>>
Get friends who like the same hobbies as you and lower your standards. Also, if youre a beta, go to /fit/ and learn to lift
Also what >>16537227 said
>>
>>16537232
Also, to you guys saying I'm expecting someone to appear, I already said I tried the usual venues for finding women (bars, concerts, parties, clubs, etc) and tried them lots of times, and have never once been successful. I'm quite an ugly man. I'm just looking to figure out how to stop hating myself/be content with being a loser, more than I am looking for how to get laid.
>>
>>16537282
And again, I'm telling you to stop feeling sorry for yourself and go find something to do. Not only will it get your mind off of things, but it will make you more attractive, because women are actually not as shallow as you think, and they're looking for someone who has hobbies, interests and skills.
>>
>>16537282
I just told you retard. Get /fit/ and lift.
Benefits of being /fit/:
A) more testosterone and hormones will make you feel good/ not depressed
B) your newfound HUGE body will offset your mediocre face
C) You will make /fit/ friends as you have something to talk about (your sick gainz)
D) pussy has never been so ez as just flexing
E)You will no longer be a lazy sack of shit, having accomplished a goal

Source: I used to be a sorry sack of shit beta until /adv/ told me to try getting /fit/ so i did
>>
Sure is Elliot Rodger in here
>>
Why dont you try to be a better person? You are ugly, but many people have that problem. Try working more hard, study something, help your friends, etc. Dont let the fact that you are a kissless virgin ruin your life, you still have 50 years of life in front of you. Just try your best.
>>
well for starters, you can stop basing your fucking value off of getting laid that's for sure. Also if you act like a whiny bitch, that definitly won't help your value. your problem isen't that women find you ugly, the maine problem here is that you find yourself ugly and you hate it. Don't expect women to go for you if even when you do go to clubs and shit, you smell of desperation. Before you actually get with a women you need many things. for starters you should put women and sex on the side cause you got bigger things to worry about. second you should start getting your shit toghether, figuring yourself out and learn to.love your fucking self. You'll need confidence, and a shit ton of it lad.
>>
>>16537320
Not really. I don't feel entitled to shit. Hell, if I were a girl I'd never go near me. Too many "deal breaker" physical traits

>>16537338
How to be confident then? Same "get swole" advice as everyone else?
>>
Hookers
>>
>>16537382
Is how confidence work, you first need to get qualities and then you can feel good about being you. Everybody give the same advise because is the one that work.
>>
File: 1.jpg (220KB, 1024x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
220KB, 1024x1250px
>>16537338
and who the fuck are you bunch of spoiled retards who probably had your limp-dicked dad buy you expensive clothing and a gym sub and money for you to go out? fuck off, you don't know this guys life, you don't know what he's been through. fucking spoiled first world edgy kids your mum is fucking keking ur dad with a young /fit/ guy atm.
>>
>>16537215
I'm pretty sure it's you having a crappy personality and/or having high standards.
>>
Post a pic? You say you're ugly but I'm curious how ugly you really are
>>
Kinda related, is it bad if I am a virgin at 20 but I don't really care about it?
>inb4 faggot
>>
>>16537215
I wasn't quite a KV at your age, but certainly wasn't getting as much action as some guys (and bear in mind that ALL guys lie about how much action they're getting).

I finally asked a friend why. He replied "Your problem is that you want the interesting ones".

His point was that if all you want is a quick fuck you really can find it - just lower your standards far enough. But just possibly the elusive interesting girl might be worth waiting for.
>>
>>16537450
>>16537440
>>16537338
I like this guy
>>
>>16537215
You sound really beta,
>Either you're really ugly
>Or You're really boring
Try being more assertive
>>
>>16537440
hmm. i guess you're right. i'll have to start devoting myself to getting big and muscly

>>16538089
If you don't care about it, then no. I, however, care about it a fucking lot.

>>16537899
lol after that OP post? Really? Hell-fucking-no I'm not posting a picture.

>>16537504
not really high standards, but not gonna fuck a fat chick or the local slam pig either

>>16538142
Maybe somewhat true, but on the 'everyone lies' part... I usually have to bear witness to them bringing the girl back to their room and shutting the door and hearing them laying the pipe an hour later. Hell, even when I go out with them, they get allllllll kinds of attention from women (instant smiles/noticed, "aren't you adorable", the girls will make a point to introduce themselves, half the time they don't even have to ask for a # as the girl asks for theirs first, "do you have a girlfriend?!", "omgg im going to hook you up with my girlfriends!!", girls getting as close to them as possible to talk, girls being absolutely enamored with them, etc) So they're not lying. I've seen/heard all this shit in person. I guess that's what a night out as an attractive guy is like... Me, on the other hand, in my numerous, numerous outings to whatever venue I can manage to go to, have never once encountered anything remotely like that. Even when I try to make conversation and be interesting, the girls are always seem to be biding their time until someone they really like comes along/ only engage in very light conversation, with lots of head turning, etc until they can find a good excuse to move on)
>>
>>16538302
>but not gonna fuck a fat chick or the local slam pig either

I understand but it's that or hookers. Also you didn't tell us if you've got a boring personality. Kinda find it odd that you have friends but none female. Are they dorky/nerdy/geeky friends or normal people?
>>
>>16538302
You can have a good body, but is better a good mind. Read, study, talk about something interesting and research. Try meditation and breathing exercises. Remember that you are not alone, I am a virgin too.
When you stop caring and loving yourself all get better.
>>
>>16538352
I've never had female friends. I just don't connect with them idk. Probably because I'm not interested in being their friend. I refuse to be a beta-orbiter, and I'm not going to be their guy friend that entertains them before they go home to get plowed at night. No, the friends I've had are obviously normal people, as I've made clear they are getting pussy. Yeah my personality can be boring as I don't have many hobbies or interests, but that hasn't stopped even more boring and stupid friends I know from getting laid every week. It ALL seems to depend on your looks.
>>
>>16537450
Damn you're probably the most hateful fucking pleb I have ever seen. Literally to be this mad at somebody ovee the internet for giving advice for someone else. I'm not rich kid and I went trough a similar struggle(at a younger age tho) and that is why I felt entitled to give advice. At least I am giving somme tho unlike you who just sounds like he is crying in front of his screen as he is typing his comments. Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>16537382
No my advice wasen't based on getting swole. Getting swole is one of the many thing's out there one can do. For one to love himself he has to accept his qualities and flaws for starter. I personally don't think you're as ugly as you think. I'm not saying you aren't before another kuk breaks down in this thread telling me i don't know you. But you said it yourself. You dress well and one can assume you get haircuts and have a good hygiene? if so that's great. You can start by loving the smaller things about yourself. If you're funny that's nice. if not then maybe you have a kind heart. i won't go into details but start realizing your pros and cons. As for the cons when you find em think of them this way, this is a con. can it change? or is it something that cannot be changed? can it become a pro? if not then accept it and don't bash yourself about it. that's one of the many ways you can do things.
>>
>>16538382
Ok, now I know your problem. You are a fucking idiot. If you look at a woman, instantly think about sex and not being a beta you have a bigger problem than feeling bad about your virginity.
>>
>>16539050
lol i don't think about not being a beta, but i do think about sex as soon as I see a hot woman (like all guys......) I think about pinning her legs back, or her ass bouncing off of me or my cock lying over her face, etc. Not that I've ever had the chance to do any of that
>>
>>16539087
Bro, not all guys.
You need to be his friend, after that you will have the chance of pussy.
>>
>>16538382
Wow, you're really fixated on getting laid. Even when you mentioned missing out on early experiences you mostly concentrated on the sex part.

Still kinda surprised on you having normal male friends and no female friends.

I mean, most wizards here usually lack friends of either sex (or have other losers as friends).
>>
>>16539960
Not OP but I'm a virgin and almost all of my friends are mostly well-adjusted males, I only have one good female friend.
>>
>>16539982
>one good female friend

This being 4chan, and me being a curious dickhead, is she aesthetically-challenged?

I have no real friends per say just (long-time) aquaintances, none female obviously.
>>
>>16540060
If by aesthetically challenged you mean ugly, she isn't. She's probably a 7/10.
>>
File: jeff-bridges-800.jpg (133KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jeff-bridges-800.jpg
133KB, 800x600px
>>16537243
The only way to "come to terms" with literally being a whiny sniveling bitch is to get a hobby that takes your mind off of what a failure you truly are. Some people take up women as a hobby, you could probably afford to take up bowling.
>>
>>16539960
Yeah, I mean, considering I've never had sex but have wanted to since early teens of course I'm fixated on it. Just out of curiosity, are you a guy or girl, and when was the last time you got laid?
>>
>>16540363
A 26 KV dude, I'm mildly annoyed at not being laid too but I'm more depressed about missing out the usual experiences and spending most of my teens and early 20s on my own.

You just seem fixated on the raw act, I mean, you might as well go to a hooker.
>>
>>16540070
So you don't have trouble speaking to good-looking women?
>>
>>16541141
Nope, I just ignore the fact that they're good-looking. It might take getting used to, but talking to good-looking women regularly is a good way to get over spaghetti with women.
>>
In your position anon, but a little younger. Just try and focus on improving yourself, get a good job, and seriously try and get /fit/.

The women will come or they wont. Whatever, at least you can say you made more of what you had,I guess.
>>
>>16542165
While unconventional, my addiction to strip clubs helped me get used to talking to very attractive women. Turns out that their beauty doesn't mean shit and they can be just as normal and boring and regular or ugly girls. Except, of course, for their banging hot bodies and all.
>>
Get /fit/

21, went from 265 to 175 in 10 months (5'8"), built confidence on Tinder for a few more months, finally found a girl who went on a date with me, got first date and kiss out of that night. That was like 4 days ago.

It builds confidence, makes you look better, and gives you a new hobby. Also, get a job and some new hobbies. I think she ended up being attracted to my ambition more than anything else.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.