[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

awkward situation (?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm an 18 yr old girl and i happen to be talking to my older brother's girlfriend's baby daddy. Is that weird? He says he wants to be with me and stuff but I have my doubts about this all. Any advice?
>>
>>16536433
Don't go for it. If he is the baby daddy of another girl all he wants is sex. He doesn't care about you.
>>
>>16536433
>Is that weird?
Yes. You're just going to end up ruining your relationship with your family. Stop talking to this person, because that is incredibly trashy.
>>
>>16536433
It sounds like he probably wants to piss off his ex. This is an incredibaly weird situation. If its true love then roll with it. But your 18, young, dumb, and soon to be full of cum.

Remember this guy got that girl prego
And remember youd be making your brother REALLY uncomfortable

If you go through with it expect to lose your brother
>>
I think you're all probably right
>>
>>16536433
>i happen to be talking to my older brother's girlfriend's baby daddy.
Wow. Yeah, this guy's just using you to piss off his ex and her new boyfriend. What better way than to tag his sister and get her knocked up at 18?
>>
lol just lol

abandon ship right now
>>
Say no
>>
Literally what the fuck are you thinking OP. No, don't do it. Tell your brother. This person is bad. He is not good for you. You are going to get hurt. I was in an almost similar situation before. Get out now.
>>
You're going to be used. Don't do it.
>>
Op here.. I've taken your advice
>>
>>16537124
Good luck.
>>
>>16537124
Glad to hear it. You made the right decision!

Want to go do something? I'm seriously bored.
>>
Do you want to get pregnant at 18?
Because that's how you get pregnant at 18

Don't be used
>>
>>16536433
>brother
>girlfriend
>baby daddy

pick 2
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.