[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /adv/ I'm a 22 year old from /r9k/ trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
I need help /adv/

I'm a 22 year old from /r9k/ trying to improve my life. The problem is I have literally 0 experiance with dating/relationships. I lack the flirting gene completely, and my self confidence issues led me to not bother chasing girls at all.

I realize I can't live forever like this and have two dates off tinder lined up, but seriously I'm freaked. I've never been on a date, or even honestly just hung out with a girl alone. I'm a fucking train wreck, how do I fix myself?
>>
>>16536398
>I lack the flirting gene completely
Even if it was genetic and not a culturally thing it would definitely be the result of more than one gene.
>>
>>16536398
it's okay. i havn't got laid in 5 years. i don't know how to even either. your'e not alone robot.
>>
>>16536416
or lack there of.
>>
>>16536398
I can help you with the flirting, but keeping a girl? I'm garbage at doing that so if anyone wants to respond how to keep a girl please do so.
You need to start off a conversation by introducing yourself. If it's a Tinder date I doubt you need to be very formal about it. Whenever you speak, speak clearly and don't mumble. If she wants to speak for a long time let her. If she doesn't then take a hold of the conversation.
What are your plans for the first date?
>>
>>16536432
Coffee for both.

One is a super athletic chick into long distance swimming, the other a nerd.

I'm tempted too call the swimming chick off. But I don't know, she might be nice.
>>
>>16536483
Thanks for the info, same guy here. So you need to keep the conversation going and don't be afraid to talk about yourself a little. Talk about sports, if you have done them, or talk about some other things you have done in your life. Such as band, choir, art, hobbies. You need to compliment her some way on the date as well. As soon as you see her say something like "You look great!" And don't try and fake it, be excited about a date with a girl. Once you've done that she might start a conversation, if she doesn't, then start one yourself. Topics? Anything, as long as you look for her reactions.
>>
>>16536483
For the nerd, talk about things she would like. I'm not sure of your interests but she might like BBC or anime. She will probably reference a show you talk about or something that is well known so pay attention to when she speaks.
Ask the swimmer about swimming. Ask her if it were for school or if she did it privately. Ask her about her best times and tell her about your swimming experience or the lack of.
>>
it's not about fixing yourself. it's about getting what you want out a of a relationship. Objectives are what drive actions, conversations, etc.

Just keep an open-mind and see where things go. Let them do the talking. Try to assume rapport to the best of your ability and be genuine.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1435902639220.jpg (21KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1435902639220.jpg
21KB, 640x418px
>>16536398
>I'm a 22 year old from /r9k/
>I have literally 0 experiance with dating/relationships
>>
>>16536551
>BBC

wat?????
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.